Tetra P80

GoldenBud

Is going for a custom actually easier? I mean how much easier? It feels to me like the SECOND this drop is live pre-built sells instantly, and custom sells out probably the minute after. So it gives me like 30-60 more seconds?
easier because even if you got refunded, he can still build it within 8-10 weeks. and then you can re-pay.. (when you get pvt msg from him ) so if it takes the system 5 seconds to take the payment, that's why few people buy same "slot " , if he started with 10 custom slots, he ends with like 14 or more, 4 people got inside which couldn't get from Prebuilt ones, more people are happy from the custom proccess ;)

he can't sell the prebuilt unit because the prebuilt unit leaves his office within few days. not 6 weeks..

GoldenBud,
Reactions: abcd5432

abcd5432

easier because even if you got refunded, he can still build it within 8-10 weeks. and then you can re-pay.. (when you get pvt msg from him ) so if it takes the system 5 seconds to take the payment, that's why few people buy same "slot " , if he started with 10 custom slots, he ends with like 14 or more, 4 people got inside which couldn't get from Prebuilt ones, more people are happy from the custom proccess ;)

he can't sell the prebuilt unit because the prebuilt unit leaves his office within few days. not 6 weeks..
Appreciate the explanation, I didn't realize the slots could "expand". I really don't even want the dual. Just going to try for it because it's been so long since the last drop and it's probably one of the few shots I have before just needing to spend more.

I guess I'm lucky we get a second shot at duals even if it's not my preferred. I just need high end back up vapes.

Last edited:
abcd5432,

MikeRotchHertz

I agree this one^ is phenomenal, was it a lucky prebuilt or custom creation @funkyjunky? Multiwood layers in the zigzag? I think I see some Canary at least maybe? I also was not much of a fan of the pixel cut out, but you turn it on its side to make a diagonal with diamond squares and now I am all over it apparently lol

And this is another gorgeous two-tone, with the sticky bricks logo? I wonder if it is someone from SBL who ordered it? Or just a fanboy lol

Then there's these, you beautiful bastard, I did not know this was a thing that existed?? Is this naturally blue box elder?? Or is there a process where it is dyed or something? I always loved flame box elder, but had no idea of these crazy color versions!

Is this one^ red box elder? I see a little green in there too, well the blue did have some red spots in it...

Also this^ is the other floral looking heater cut out I was talking about, this is different than the standard floral cutout, but how do you refer to it? I like it better than the standard floral (I like that you added a bird to that purple one though) and the pixel personally...

Congratulations on another great TP80 batch! Looking forward to see what you do with these new custom duals...
I love this first one as well. Sad to think it could have made me a touch disappointed now to just get a pre built P80 and not be a custom now that I see this and feel inspired. If this was a pre built I don't remember seeing it in my haste and fury aka checking out.

Edit: @funkyjunky beautiful designs this time once again. Any chance I can see another picture of the Japanese oak one I purchased? I have to admit I didn't get a good look because I was in mouse clicking frenzy mode.

Last edited:

funkyjunky

www.lamart.ch
Manufacturer

I agree this one^ is phenomenal, was it a lucky prebuilt or custom creation @funkyjunky? Multiwood layers in the zigzag? I think I see some Canary at least maybe? I also was not much of a fan of the pixel cut out, but you turn it on its side to make a diagonal with diamond squares and now I am all over it apparently lol

And this is another gorgeous two-tone, with the sticky bricks logo? I wonder if it is someone from SBL who ordered it? Or just a fanboy lol

Then there's these, you beautiful bastard, I did not know this was a thing that existed?? Is this naturally blue box elder?? Or is there a process where it is dyed or something? I always loved flame box elder, but had no idea of these crazy color versions!

Is this one^ red box elder? I see a little green in there too, well the blue did have some red spots in it...

Also this^ is the other floral looking heater cut out I was talking about, this is different than the standard floral cutout, but how do you refer to it? I like it better than the standard floral (I like that you added a bird to that purple one though) and the pixel personally...

Congratulations on another great TP80 batch! Looking forward to see what you do with these new custom duals...
the first one was one on my want to build list and lets say i found someone that was happy to let me build it for him :D the base wood is canary indeed, left veneer i actually dont know and the right one is a burl veneer.

its indeed a stickybrick logo on there. the wood is ziricote with sap, got a very nice stock of this wood in just recently.

the bottom two are dyed and stabilized boxelderburls one in blue and the other in pink/green. was working on aquiring those woods for quite some time and finally managed, they are quite expensive for all the labor involved from wood over stabilizing to saw/grinding them to precision. very happy to offer these kinds of woods! limited stock but working on more :tup:
I'm not replying to you to call you out specifically just to discuss this topic:

Is going for a custom actually easier? I mean how much easier? It feels to me like the SECOND this drop is live pre-built sells instantly, and custom sells out probably the minute after. So it gives me like 30-60 more seconds?

Really the way I see this, this will end up being an auction for some(if they can afford to pay more, otherwise they're priced out.. I'll just pay $300-$400 and someone can pocket $150 free. At this point, I know I'll never even get to the rejected payment stage. It's been a year so I've spent more than enough time than paying $100+ extra rather than wasting time trying to hit each drop and failing is worth it.

Edit: there were no custom p80's adding salt to the wound. From what I've seen the dual is heavier and less easy to handle compared to the P80, so I'm actually buying something I don't even want just to get a tetra product. Thinking about it, if I don't have a P80 by year end, I'll just put bounties out for it instead. Just cheaper to pay more at this point for me personally.
totally understand where you come from. the custom slots usually take a bit longer to sell out (5 minutes or more depending on amount and day) and i would expect if you are on time and are logged in, cc prepared to clear and ready you should have gotten a spot in the last half year. many did and found it not to be such a crazy time. unfortunately i dont think at the moment auctions would solve the problem, there was a unit going for 500 on reddit a few months back (not what i am supporting and i flag users in the system that are in for flipping)
the other possibilty is to get a prebuilt in the cart, check out superfast until you are at the card processor page. the system will likely sell you the unit but maybe not as you in the first place. two times like this will earn you a custom slot as mentioned above.

abcd5432

the first one was one on my want to build list and lets say i found someone that was happy to let me build it for him :D the base wood is canary indeed, left veneer i actually dont know and the right one is a burl veneer.

its indeed a stickybrick logo on there. the wood is ziricote with sap, got a very nice stock of this wood in just recently.

the bottom two are dyed and stabilized boxelderburls one in blue and the other in pink/green. was working on aquiring those woods for quite some time and finally managed, they are quite expensive for all the labor involved from wood over stabilizing to saw/grinding them to precision. very happy to offer these kinds of woods! limited stock but working on more :tup:

totally understand where you come from. the custom slots usually take a bit longer to sell out (5 minutes or more depending on amount and day) and i would expect if you are on time and are logged in, cc prepared to clear and ready you should have gotten a spot in the last half year. many did and found it not to be such a crazy time. unfortunately i dont think at the moment auctions would solve the problem, there was a unit going for 500 on reddit a few months back (not what i am supporting and i flag users in the system that are in for flipping)
the other possibilty is to get a prebuilt in the cart, check out superfast until you are at the card processor page. the system will likely sell you the unit but maybe not as you in the first place. two times like this will earn you a custom slot as mentioned above.
Thanks for the explanation, ya I mean auction on "my end" as in me offering for it. I understand where you're coming from and appreciate that you've explained your stance. I can't argue with it, it makes perfect sense.

Ya, my main thing I was actually going to ask is if I bought someone else's unit if warranty or just ability to repair would be on or if if you look down on it.

I'm gonna shoot for a custom P80 again I guess haha.

More excited to try for a dual as well.

Last edited:
abcd5432,

Ripstar

BRO, NSFW!!🤣🤣🤣

nothing

I was wondering about this too, also that one cutout that’s usually done on the burl units. Those are my favorites of the “standard cutouts” we see and neither is available on the custom page :\

thunderstealer1337

Dont forget he will do whatever custom floral pattern you dream of, dont need to pick something that someone else has already, when you can get a total 1 off.

This could just be one of those request, hey how about a new floral cut design pattern and..... voila

thunderstealer1337,

Oden

I wanted to know in advance if I can catch a P80 in the next few months of course 😉 what are the most interesting wooden capsule stems?
I mean apparently there is no difference in cooling between short and medium capsule rod?
And for what has a short and long capsule rod you see a real difference in cooling for it's two there?
The perfect combination for me is the short rod but if the others have better cooling I would take a tall rod for the house.
Since I am outside a lot because of my work, I need a very discreet rod and the glass one does not interest me at all.
Do you have pictures of p80 with walnut wood? My favorite wood is santos rosewood and I can see it doesn't have any left for a custom p80.
And for the drowned wood I have the impression of not having seen any
Thank you for your answers.

Oden,

Stonedbadger

Anybody get their units yet from the sept drop, this is like 6th week now no?

Thankyou @Shit Snacks that top P80 is mine!

GoldenBud

And for what has a short and long capsule rod you see a real difference in cooling for it's two there?
get short capsule stem + glass + amaze . i really doubt you'll feel the heat. I've got the medium stem+glass+amaze - i don't feel the heat at all..

GoldenBud,
Reactions: Oden

MikeRotchHertz

Dont forget he will do whatever custom floral pattern you dream of, dont need to pick something that someone else has already, when you can get a total 1 off.

This could just be one of those request, hey how about a new floral cut design pattern and..... voila

Thankyou @Shit Snacks that top P80 is mine!
My favorite one yet. Congrats! Looks like I'm going for a custom slot next go round

CremeFraiche1127

Does anyone know the general time frame for when pre-built units get shipped? I managed to snag one during the drop last Friday and I'm curious when to expect it.

Also unrelated question, do you guys turn off the unit? As in click 5 times? I tend to take one hit at a time and then wait a few minutes while I'm playing a game or something. With my TinyMight I turn it off between hits but I'm curious if there's a reason to do this battery life wise.

CremeFraiche1127,

GoldenBud

Does anyone know the general time frame for when pre-built units get shipped? I managed to snag one during the drop last Friday and I'm curious when to expect it.
3-10 days
Also unrelated question, do you guys turn off the unit? As in click 5 times? I tend to take one hit at a time and then wait a few minutes while I'm playing a game or something. With my TinyMight I turn it off between hits but I'm curious if there's a reason to do this battery life wise.
i never turn off mine, only if i leave the apartment for few days

GoldenBud,

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Signed up for the newsletter and already received a message over the weekend about another drop tomorrow, Nov. 3rd, for customer Tetra Duals and Tetra x’s I’m limited quantities. At least I’m now plugged into when drops will happen, providing I can carve time out of work to participate.

My luck would be that the few drops I could participate in won’t be successful and I’ll simply wait until demand drops a bit. And naturally as my luck would have it I can buy a P80 and not worry about the cost for a change (and I even could buy many units if I wanted to right now but one would suffice). “What a tangled web we weave.”. If anything the P80 tops my list of new vape acquisitions but I guess I’ll wait. :peace:

Vaporific,

abcd5432

Signed up for the newsletter and already received a message over the weekend about another drop tomorrow, Nov. 3rd, for customer Tetra Duals and Tetra x’s I’m limited quantities. At least I’m now plugged into when drops will happen, providing I can carve time out of work to participate.

My luck would be that the few drops I could participate in won’t be successful and I’ll simply wait until demand drops a bit. And naturally as my luck would have it I can buy a P80 and not worry about the cost for a change (and I even could buy many units if I wanted to right now but one would suffice). “What a tangled web we weave.”. If anything the P80 tops my list of new vape acquisitions but I guess I’ll wait. :peace:
Election day drop, I'm hype as hell. I feel I have a shot!

Can we only go for one thing? Is it not allowed to try for the dual and the tetrax?

abcd5432,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

I set my unit to turn off with three clicks so it's a little quicker, I try to shut it off when not in use for a while, and if it's a long time better not to store a battery in there (even when turned off there can still be drain) however there is zero purpose to turning it off in between hits, and yeah it can remain on in stand by mode for hours or days without issue... Also btw you definitely do not need to turn off your TM in between hits either, the battery you are saving is completely negligible and I feel like it's more hassle to keep turning it off and on (that itself could even take more energy potentially?) The only time I do that is if I know I am planning to take a while before coming back to it I guess...

Last edited:
Shit Snacks,

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Election day drop, I'm hype as hell. I feel I have a shot!

Can we only go for one thing? Is it not allowed to try for the dual and the tetrax?
Only the Dual and Tetra X. This is the message I received:

“Firstly - Apologies for the errors with the site on the last drop and the inconvenience that might have caused. We’ve fixed the issue now and are ready to reschedule!

Available this time:
  • 15 Custom Tetra Dual (using the Evic VTC Dual Mod)
  • 5 Custom Tetra X

Orders will be open from :
Tuesday 3rd November - - 9PM CET(Swiss Time) - -
You can check what time that is in your location here:
https://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/

The new items will be made available here
Tetra Dual : https://shop.lamart.ch/index.php?route=product/category&path=68_87
Tetra X : https://shop.lamart.ch/index.php?route=product/category&path=68_88

We'll list the new items on those pages at the time of the drop and you can then check out whatever you've selected.
  • You can see examples of the wood types, box mod colours and engravings we may have available from the images on the custom P80 page: https://shop.lamart.ch/index.php?route=product/product&path=68_91&product_id=728
  • If you want to add anything extra after you've set up an order, you can use the code ADDTOORDER at the checkout
  • If you would like to make changes to your custom order after the time of purchase, then please email lamart@oazo.ch within the next few days after ordering. Unfortunately we can’t guarantee that we can make all required changes if the build process has already started.
  • Items are shipped once a week, and the status of your order will change when the items are sent
  • Custom orders will take around 6 weeks to build and ship from the point the design is agreed on. Apologies - This is slightly longer than usual due to the limited access we have to some facilities

I won’t post these again and just my first and only drop PSA herein (now that I’m on the mailing list :) ). Good luck. I’ll wait for the P80, whenever that will be... :peace:

Last edited:
Top Bottom