Tetra P80

funkyjunky

www.lamart.ch
Manufacturer
thank you everyone for trying their luck. all orders that went through got the orders set to packaging or building. the ones that did not got a refunded status update, i am very sorry and ill issue refunds after writing this and you should have the money back tomorrow or the day after.

if you have no order in your account but got charged, contact me. the order did not come through properly, maybe did not go back to confirmation page on the store.

the system is not a great one but as someone said it is relatively ok from a service point of view. personally i am not a fan of waiting 1.5 years+ for something and i also dont think the market should dictate the price, as in auctions. i like the luck component of ordering since its kinda fair, always, maybe too fair. to make it a bit fairer, if the order is refunded in two drops in a row i can offer a custom build slot. also going for a custom build slot has a lot higher chances from the get go.

thank you very much for the interest! :bowdown:

chaos191

So your order didn't show up in "my account" section of the website instantly?
So I got in on the 1st drop somehow magically Lol but I'm pretty sure as I recall it took a couplw days for the status of my order and even my order to show up probably because of the time it takes to process 30 units plus just a guess 🤔 Good luck to those who are unsure and congratulations on those who managed to get 1. This is got to be The most consistent solid reliable beautiful vape I've ever had.
20200702-135912.jpg

20200702-135508.jpg

20200702-135852.jpg

My P80 in Bubinga fresh conditioning with some Ed's

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
My p80 is packaging!!!! Guess it’s time to sell my other tetra on reddit

So if u ordered the pine n silver does that mean I'm not getting mine. If you dont mind what's your order # if you dont mind me asking idk if that is a private thing. My money was taken off my cc

iDRINKBLEACH,

Potatovape

So if u ordered the pine n silver does that mean I'm not getting mine. If you dont mind what's your order # if you dont mind me asking idk if that is a private thing. My money was taken off my cc
might have been the other silver i gotta check

Potatovape,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Managed to place an order before the clock even hit 3:01 and 2 minutes later the "refunded" email came. Doesn't really inspire hope in actually being able to grab one of these.

I think there is definitely a strategy, for example which unit you try to grab, it seems the less glamorous models are the last to go and could be had easily... I wonder if the unit you tried to grab at 3:01 was one of the more popular exotic woods... Makes sense that going for the custom, though seemingly tough with all the selections, could actually be the safer option!

So I got my order in, got an email to confirm, then I proceed to bank transfer. Finished the bank transfer process, then get an email saying my order has now been refunded due to availability. I understand that these drop are quick fire, but surely once you have a confirmation your chosen unit should be taken off the market? Doesnt this current system just lead to lots of people getting their cards charged while someone else has bought it out from under them? And on top of that, my bank charged me £10 for the international transfer, which I guess wont be reimbursed. Dont mean to sound like I'm crying because I didnt get my new toy, but I guess that's exactly what this is lol.

Would anyone happen to know the process with regards to payments that went through, but the product was already sold out? I've emailed Lamart, but just wanted to see if anyone has had experience with this.

Oh and congrats to all those who were successful in this drop. Hope your devices bring many hours of enjoyment. Heres hoping next drop I'm able to join you.

Regarding the fee for international transfer, if you explain to your bank how you are not actually able to buy the item, especially after you have your refund they should be able to refund you the transfer... Otherwise they are a terrible bank!

I think I managed to cope the purpleheart silver prebuilt one. My order has gone through and they’ve taken my money. This happened to me last drop and I got really excited, then got an email at 21:15 (in the UK, 1 hr behind Swiss time) saying I didn’t actually get it and I was devastated, so I don’t know how the hell to feel at the moment. Congratulations to all those who managed to get one.

Congrats dude, I wonder what could be cosmetically wrong with that one, because it looked great, also such a great value for purpleheart! Though personally I'm not such a fan of the pixel cut out, prefer zigzag or the others, but it's all about the wood anyway! Also goes so well with silver P80! I have a violet red painted poplar with the silver mod, looks great together

@iDRINKBLEACH & @Potatovape I saw that pine silver one, I think it was the last one left, I'm on the edge of my seat here wondering if you both got lucky lol

vapeaveli420

I think there is definitely a strategy, for example which unit you try to grab, it seems the less glamorous models are the last to go and could be had easily... I wonder if the unit you tried to grab at 3:01 was one of the more popular exotic woods... Makes sense that going for the custom, those seemingly tough with selection, could actually be the safer option!

Regarding the fee for international transfer, if you explain to your bank especially after you have your refund they should be able to refund you the transfer, if you do not have any goods... Otherwise they are a terrible bank!

Congrats dude, I wonder what could be cosmetically wrong with that one, because it looked great, also such a great value for purpleheart! Though personally I'm not such a fan of the pixel cut out, prefer zigzag or the others, but it's all about the wood anyway! Also goes so well with silver P80! I have a violet red painted poplar with the silver mod, looks great together

@iDRINKBLEACH & @Potatovape I saw that pine silver one, I think it was the last one left, I'm on the edge of my seat here wondering if you both got lucky lol
Thanks dude! mate if I’m honest I know fuck all about wood, is purpleheart a good choice? Why would something be cosmetically wrong with it?? I love the pixel, it reminds me of 8bit Mario haha.

Shit Snacks

Thanks dude! mate if I’m honest I know fuck all about wood, is purpleheart a good choice? Why would something be cosmetically wrong with it?? I love the pixel, it reminds me of 8bit Mario haha.

Yeah it is quite sought after for its exotic color and nice hardwood, one thing to be mindful of though is that it will become more brown and less purple the more it is exposed to sunlight... I think there are other ways to treat the wood, but it should arrive looking great fully finished! The cosmetic issue that made it slightly discounted is probably just a scratch or chip somewhere if I had to guess, you know working with wood there can be little superficial imperfections like that, doesn't hurt the vape at all and allows you to get an exotic at a lower price!

My p80 is packaging!!!! Guess it’s time to sell my other tetra on reddit

Oh you already had one? TetraX? put it up in the classifieds here, not there! :p :whip:

If I do not get my tetra come talk to me @Potatovape

Or yeah if you snagged the pine from iDB, I think he should have first dibs! :cheers:

Potatovape

Yeah it is quite sought after for its exotic color and nice hardwood, one thing to be mindful of though is that it will become more brown and less purple the more it is exposed to sunlight... I think there are other ways to treat the wood, but it should arrive looking great fully finished! The cosmetic issue that made it slightly discounted is probably just a scratch or chip somewhere if I had to guess, you know working with wood there can be little superficial imperfections like that, doesn't hurt the vape at all and allows you to get an exotic at a lower price!

Oh you already had one? TetraX? put it up in the classifieds here, not there! :p :whip:

Or yeah if you snagged the pine from iDB, I think he should have first dibs! :cheers:
I’d have to wait till the p80 got here but yeah, i did actually want to put it on the classifieds but i dont have enough karma or whatever points you need

vapeaveli420

Yeah it is quite sought after for its exotic color and nice hardwood, one thing to be mindful of though is that it will become more brown and less purple the more it is exposed to sunlight... I think there are other ways to treat the wood, but it should arrive looking great fully finished! The cosmetic issue that made it slightly discounted is probably just a scratch or chip somewhere if I had to guess, you know working with wood there can be little superficial imperfections like that, doesn't hurt the vape at all and allows you to get it at a lower price!

Thanks for the info mate. How would you recommend to use it? I cannot find many videos onit like the Tinymight! Can you rota screen view? Is it in 0c or Fh?
Thanks man.

Shit Snacks

I’d have to wait till the p80 got here but yeah, i did actually want to put it on the classifieds but i dont have enough karma or whatever points you need

Ah yeah you are new here, you just need to keep posting, I think when you hit 25 posts you can then list stuff for sale or something like that... It's written somewhere I'm sure! Seems like you are already off to a good start so just keep it up and you should be able to sell it, especially when you post about the new one here a lot!

Thanks for the info mate. How would you recommend to use it? I cannot find many videos onit like the Tinymight! Can you rota screen view? Is it in 0c or Fh?
Thanks man.

Oh there are definitely videos, I know @Padriano has many on his Instagram... Also there is a full manual available online, there you will see you can flip the screen, swap between Celsius and Fahrenheit, plus so much more!

I've posted quite a bit in here about my usage style, usually I use it with the tetra upside down holding a bent stem like a j hook, I like to cruise low temps and pull the tetra off of the stem to clear each hit. I also use it on demand, but I always take the first hit upside down to make sure the herb is seated securely in the stem (I almost always load the basket screen itself at the edge of the stem, most efficient for me)

vapeaveli420

Ah yeah you are new here, you just need to keep posting, I think when you hit 25 posts you can then list stuff for sale or something like that... It's written somewhere I'm sure! Seems like you are already off to a good start so just keep it up and you should be able to sell it, especially when you post about the new one here a lot!

Oh there are definitely videos, I know @Padriano has many on his Instagram... Also there is a full manual available online, there you will see you can flip the screen, swap between Celsius and Fahrenheit, plus so much more!

I've posted quite a bit in here about my usage style, usually I use it with the tetra upside down holding a bent stem like a j hook, I like to cruise low temps and pull the tetra off of the stem to clear each hit. I also use it on demand, but I always take the first hit upside down to make sure the herb is seated securely in the stem (I almost always load the basket screen itself at the edge of the stem, most efficient for me)
Aw dude thanks. Could you send me the link for the manual please?

Mr_SpaceCadet

What bong/bubbler and batteries do you recommend? How's a mobius matrix sidecar? Would the cork adapter fit in it? I want a D020-D, but that'd take a while to arrive.

If anyone's selling a D020-D in the US, that'd be great.

Mr_SpaceCadet,

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker

SS you're a gentleman and scholar with a positivity like that. Yes if you did snag it from me I would gladly buy your X, it would help me forgive you Haha jp but I would appreciate it. @Potatovape

curiouscat

So I just woke up and saw this...

if you have no order in your account but got charged, contact me. the order did not come through properly, maybe did not go back to confirmation page on the store.

Does this mean my custom P80 order may have gone through afterall and it was just a glitch in the system that made it not show up?

If so then I'm so happy! Although I know it's unlikely since he did say the order didn't come through properly. Anyway, I'll try not to get my hopes up but I'll get in touch with @funkyjunky.

Last edited:

abcd5432

thank you everyone for trying their luck. all orders that went through got the orders set to packaging or building. the ones that did not got a refunded status update, i am very sorry and ill issue refunds after writing this and you should have the money back tomorrow or the day after.

the system is not a great one but as someone said it is relatively ok from a service point of view. personally i am not a fan of waiting 1.5 years+ for something and i also dont think the market should dictate the price, as in auctions. i like the luck component of ordering since its kinda fair, always, maybe too fair. to make it a bit fairer, if the order is refunded in two drops in a row i can offer a custom build slot. also going for a custom build slot has a lot higher chances from the get go.

thank you very much for the interest! :bowdown:
I wanted a custom one too. Probably could have easily ordered then. Meh now I'll fight it out with the new guys.

I had special requests anyway so I might as well figure that out in the meantime.

Top Bottom