Tetra P80

curiouscat

Yeah that process is poor imo... My transaction authorized and said confirmed, so I check my cc, and it's been charged, but go on lamart site, under my orders and it says no orders.

Yep, same thing happened to me. It's bloody 5:15am over here! Wish I could go back to bed with some good news!

Last time I was successful, but the only way to know was by checking my account in a few days. He only sends emails to people that did not get it, and not those who did so it's pretty suspenseful

So the order doesn't pop up in the order history for everyone? Successful or not? If so, then that gives me hope.

Potatovape

Yep, same thing happened to me. It's bloody 5:15am over here! Wish I could go back to bed with some good news!

So the order doesn't pop up in the order history for everyone? Successful or not? If so, then that gives me hope.
It showed up in my order history for me whenever i failed to get one in the past

Potatovape,

nothing

Managed to place an order before the clock even hit 3:01 and 2 minutes later the "refunded" email came. Doesn't really inspire hope in actually being able to grab one of these.

nothing,

technique

Even an ebay system is better than this, at least i could bid what i was willing to pay.

As for emailing to inquire about a order list i did this already

technique,

Potatovape

So ive failed multiple times and your bank account does get charged even if u fail. I usually got my refund email a few hours later, im crossing my fingers rn

curiouscat

I got charged, but no email... So I'm assuming you were successful. Could you go to "my account" on the website, under "my orders" does the order show?

Looks like were in the same shoes. The money has also been taken out of my account. Just waiting for an email at this stage...

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
I got charged, but no email... So I'm assuming you were successful. Could you go to "my account" on the website, under "my orders" does the order show?
I had to under guest my phone wouldn't log me in fast nuff so I auto filled guest not sure what mine quite looks like I think it was pine n silver? If I got it

Murph101

So I got my order in, got an email to confirm, then I proceed to bank transfer. Finished the bank transfer process, then get an email saying my order has now been refunded due to availability. I understand that these drop are quick fire, but surely once you have a confirmation your chosen unit should be taken off the market? Doesnt this current system just lead to lots of people getting their cards charged while someone else has bought it out from under them? And on top of that, my bank charged me £10 for the international transfer, which I guess wont be reimbursed. Dont mean to sound like I'm crying because I didnt get my new toy, but I guess that's exactly what this is lol.

Would anyone happen to know the process with regards to payments that went through, but the product was already sold out? I've emailed Lamart, but just wanted to see if anyone has had experience with this.

Oh and congrats to all those who were successful in this drop. Hope your devices bring many hours of enjoyment. Heres hoping next drop I'm able to join you.

chaos191

Wow 10 minutes sorry for those that didn't get one unfortunately but at the same time Congrats to you who were fortunate enough to get one... I agree not the best system I somehow got in on the 1st drop
Can't wait for pictures
So your order didn't show up in "my account" section of the website instantly?
The same thing happened to me when I ordered it took a couple of days I believe to show up in my cart

Last edited:

Dargin B

I was disheartened at first, but I would venture to guess this is the easiest and most clean way to sell these for the owner. We opened direct sales up in my business and taking deposits and refunding isn't fun. The customer service work that goes into pre orders / wait lists is exhausting. From where i sit I see Lamant doing this as a passion thing...I could see myself doing the same thing. The net / units vs customer service would not be appealing if sell outs happens instantly..I'll be back next time...

Potatovape

So I got my order in, got an email to confirm, then I proceed to bank transfer. Finished the bank transfer process, then get an email saying my order has now been refunded due to availability. I understand that these drop are quick fire, but surely once you have a confirmation your chosen unit should be taken off the market? Doesnt this current system just lead to lots of people getting their cards charged while someone else has bought it out from under them? And on top of that, my bank charged me £10 for the international transfer, which I guess wont be reimbursed. Dont mean to sound like I'm crying because I didnt get my new toy, but I guess that's exactly what this is lol.

Would anyone happen to know the process with regards to payments that went through, but the product was already sold out? I've emailed Lamart, but just wanted to see if anyone has had experience with this.

Oh and congrats to all those who were successful in this drop. Hope your devices bring many hours of enjoyment. Heres hoping next drop I'm able to join you.
I’ve had this happen to me, sometimes someone just beats you even though you added it to the cart at similar times. You get your money refunded and try again next time . Although that international exchange fee sounds annoying, is it not refunded at all?

Potatovape,

vapeaveli420

I think I managed to cope the purpleheart silver prebuilt one. My order has gone through and they’ve taken my money. This happened to me last drop and I got really excited, then got an email at 21:15 (in the UK, 1 hr behind Swiss time) saying I didn’t actually get it and I was devastated, so I don’t know how the hell to feel at the moment. Congratulations to all those who managed to get one.

technique

I was disheartened at first, but I would venture to guess this is the easiest and most clean way to sell these for the owner. We opened direct sales up in my business and taking deposits and refunding isn't fun. The customer service work that goes into pre orders / wait lists is exhausting. From where i sit I see Lamant doing this as a passion thing...I could see myself doing the same thing. The net / units vs customer service would not be appealing if sell outs happens instantly..I'll be back next time...

Isn't he taking money now for custom orders he has yet to build? Also as I said eBay would work just fine, at least this way I can decide if I can afford one or not and move on.

Top Bottom