Tetra P80

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
@dimmusp This is not the TetraX thread,maybe you will have better luck there. To me sounds there is a problem with the 510 connection. If you rotate different atomizers trough the same mod,they all have their contact pin extented at slightly different depth,and the deepest would push it at a level that is not optimal for others,so try pulling up the pin the 510 at the mod. Try cleaning the bottom of the 510 at heater connection too.
If TC doesnt bite and you have resistance issues it is more likely that. Also make sure your resistance is locked.
TC is that essential and works so great,that to me it would be a real shame to even think of using it in powermode. Try to get it running otherwise i would send it back for a fix.

GoldenBud

I just came back to my vape for the second time today to find that the resistance had gone up to 0.500-0.600 ohms even though I had set it to 0.232 with the locked icon in the Coils screen. Any idea why that could be happening? My P80 is in TUBO mode.

Thanks
is the resistance locked in the settings? do you see a lock by the resistance?

GoldenBud,
Reactions: dimmusp

dimmusp

@dimmusp This is not the TetraX thread,maybe you will have better luck there. To me sounds there is a problem with the 510 connection. If you rotate different atomizers trough the same mod,they all have their contact pin extented at slightly different depth,and the deepest would push it at a level that is not optimal for others,so try pulling up the pin the 510 at the mod. Try cleaning the bottom of the 510 at heater connection too.
If TC doesnt bite and you have resistance issues it is more likely that. Also make sure your resistance is locked.
TC is that essential and works so great,that to me it would be a real shame to even think of using it in powermode. Try to get it running otherwise i would send it back for a fix.
Thanks, I'd already pulled out the pin and cleaned the contacts, but I'll try again. And yes, as you say it's better to discuss those topics in the TETRAx thread :)

is the resistance locked in the settings? do you see a lock by the resistance?
Yes, it was locked with the lock icon. I have no idea what happened the resistance to change. I just checked my mod again and it hasn't changed, as expected. I have no idea why did changed the other two times and never before. Maybe it was a mistake on my part, we'll see. Thanks!

dimmusp,

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Occasionally, my P80 turns on at 350 (factory settings?) instead of the 440 I am usually programmed to. I kick it back up to 440 and disappear in the clouds.

such a powerful, remarkable little device!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Occasionally, my P80 turns on at 350 (factory settings?) instead of the 440 I am usually programmed to. I kick it back up to 440 and disappear in the clouds.

such a powerful, remarkable little device!

Do you have tstep set up? sometimes I accidentally hit my t step click instead of cruise and then when I jump out of it I'm at 320F like how did it get there lol

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: GoldenBud

GoldenBud

I am Cruise start to finish on 440 and never have to stir.
This machine is remarkable, it just rips lungs!
Ok thanks, I use 440F in my case too (225C, TUBOx) and i get abv which is "dusty" but not brown at all
how's ur ABV? can you post a pic?
thanks

GoldenBud,

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
I missed out on the drop and was suppose to be refunded I have gotten multiple charges on my account instead of getting money back. It ran my account down almost $1000. Wth is going on?

iDRINKBLEACH,

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
Damn, okay. It's cool I guess I didn't need that money any time soon.... sarcasm is pretty heavy. I figured I'd get money back that doesn't keep all the hell n fury from the wife. On top of tetra I have a pre order for a TM. $1300 deep now, no vape to show for it.

Edit--- I was contacted and was told they only have one charge. So if it wasn't lamart and it's a bank problem I will post and retract and slander against lamart if it was not their doing.

Edit----- it is the bank and not lamart, they said it must be how the refund process looks. On my side it looks like I was charged almost $1000...

Last edited:
iDRINKBLEACH,

funkyjunky

www.lamart.ch
Manufacturer
it definitely is a strange way of processing refunds. what i know is lamart doesnt have any of this charged money. from my end it looks normal but i hope it resolves for you asap.

here are pics from the latest batch, new woods walnut, iroko, merbau, jatoba, solid beech, solid pine, solid oak

Last edited:

siDecHas

Hi guys,

I decided i wanted to stop combustion in 2020 and I m about to get my first vape.

At first I was going for the Mighty. It looks like to be a nice piece of equipment, very well known that delivers what it promise. But than I saw the Tetra P80 and it instantly got my attention. Just being constructed with wood and glass, and the possibility to use 18mm bong attachments, its amazing, and for me, its much more natural and organic to vape cannabis in a wood and glass piece of equipment than in an all plastic one. I feel that when I got to try the Mighty, as good as it can be, it will feel like I`m smoking in a god damn 98' gameboy turned into a pipe or something like that.

I already know how hard is to buy one TP80, but I was willing to give it a try, and buy a Dynavape to stop combustion in the meantime.

The only thing that i didn't like too much about the TP80 and would prefer the Mighty instead would be the battery life. I know they`re changeable, but seems they drain pretty fast, is that alright? I read someone saying that the one TP80 battery charge lasts about 3-4 bowls, is that alright? How you feel about that? Personally i think would be a pain in the ass to have to carry a lot of batteries all around. I would rather carry one charger. Is it possible to use the Tetra P80 while charging?

This acquisition, whereas the Mighty or the TP80, would be my first electronic vape, and besides the dynavape, I don`t intend to start buying another vapes like a crazy, i m into a more minimalist approach to life, so this would be for everyday all situations usage. What do you guys think would be the better option for a first time vaper? I know they are two different animals, but what would you choose if it was you and why?

thanks in advance, and sorry if this is the wrong place, seemed right for me :D

GoldenBud

TP80 battery charge lasts about 3-4 bowls, is that alright?
yes, 100% convection takes more battery. 4 bowls because you won't vape at 20% battery, you'll swipe for a fresh battery.
TP80's heater is like bigger by 3x or 4x than the Mighty's, Mighty's abit conduction too(stainless steel bowl) ..
it's a different kind of vape
you can have a huge cloud at 220C (the heat is measured 5mm above the heater screen) and the chlorophyll looks like nothing happend to it.
you will need some 18650 container if you want to have alot of bowls, it's easy to carry

dimmusp

Has anyone had their Lamart accessories ship out recently? I ordered a single water pipe adapter 3 weeks ago and it's still in the "Packaging" stage.

Even my bubbler from DHgate got here all the way from China already but not the tiny adapter from Switzerland :(

Has anyone had their Lamart accessories ship out recently? I ordered a single water pipe adapter 3 weeks ago and it's still in the "Packaging" stage.

Even my bubbler from DHgate got here all the way from China already but not the tiny adapter from Switzerland :(
Same problem but just two weeks ago. I just sent an enquiry via website but...

Potatovape

On the downside, my p80 shipped without the upgrade i asked about. On the bright side, it shipped. I was hoping to wait a week instead of a month but alas

Potatovape,

funkyjunky

www.lamart.ch
Manufacturer
sorry for the delays for the 2weeks+ orders. due to how the system is set up it made too much sense to bundle all together but it got a bit chaotic here with 50+ packages. they are all shipped!

@Potatovape for changes on readily available items its best to send changes immediately after the purchase i havent gone through the most recent emails yet. hope it gets to you quickly nonetheless!

Potatovape

sorry for the delays for the 2weeks+ orders. due to how the system is set up it made too much sense to bundle all together but it got a bit chaotic here with 50+ packages. they are all shipped!

@Potatovape for changes on readily available items its best to send changes immediately after the purchase i havent gone through the most recent emails yet. hope it gets to you quickly nonetheless!
No problem, Im just glad it shipped! I emailed to change my shipping to priority but i figured it was a long shot since it was a couple days ago haha

vapeaveli420

Mine also shipped today can’t wait. Does anyone know how long shipping to the UK takes? Only ask as I’m out of town from next Friday.

vapeaveli420,
Reactions: chaos191
Same problem but just two weeks ago. I just sent an enquiry via website but...
Mine shipped too! I still can’t believe I managed to snag one

Finally. I was getting worried since I see that the stems are pretty fragile and this device alters me considerably.

MonsterWithoutBorders,
Top Bottom