Tetra P80

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Any other wood vapes compete with lamarts work? It was this or the tinymight 2 but imo there’s no contest, even though I’ve never tried them

This is not really a question for this thread, more for Ask FC, there is nothing quite like Ralph's work (the TM is not even remotely similar in that regard though it is great)

You will keep making the TP80 as long as he has P80 mods, likely someday he will have a successor with a new mod or maybe even something else without a mod who's to say
Was just curious if anyone heard anything about a new model. How does his fw compare to the dna mods Fw?

Chilly_willy,

Shit Snacks

Was just curious if anyone heard anything about a new model. How does his fw compare to the dna mods Fw?

Maybe more new stuff would be revealed on the discord first these days... But I don't know how to answer that lol DNA mods I completely different and there are many different versions of DNA too soooo

This is not really a question for this thread, more for the Ask FC, there is nothing quite like Ralph's work (the TM is not even remotely similar in that regard though it is great)
Fair enough, I’m new to the artisan vape game and love the versatility and beauty of wood. I do a bit of woodworking myself but the total package is amazing.

Shit Snacks

Fair enough, I’m new to the artisan vape game and love the versatility and beauty of wood. I do a bit of woodworking myself but the total package is amazing.

Yeah lamart is very unique using the laser cut panels of wood, their style and design, but there are a lot of manufacturers here who hand work all the wood and more...

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Grass Yes
Maybe more new stuff would be revealed on the discord first these days... But I don't know how to answer that lol DNA mods I completely different and there are many different versions of DNA too soooo
Yeah I’ve never even owned a mod and was close to pulling the trigger on a couple of 510 attachments like the splinter and iheat with a dna mod. The total package of the p80 won out, even at the higher price.

GoldenBud

MAYBE the DNA's algorithms are a bit better than Wismec/Joyetech but even if it is the case, normal user will never feel it, and the Wismec/Joyetech mods got PID control too... it's very accurate and efficient...

Yeah lamart is very unique using the laser cut panels of wood, their style and design, but there are a lot of manufacturers here who hand work all the wood and more...
It’s a shame some of these companies went out of business. The damn vape ban along with Covid and crazy inflation made life more difficult then it needed to be. If I had any talent I’d make a go at it, but all I can make are coffee tables and end tables lol.

MAYBE the DNA's algorithms are a bit better than Wismec/Joyetech but even if it is the case, normal user will never feel it, and the Wismec/Joyetech mods got PID control too... it's very accurate and efficient...
Yeah maybe the DNA’s get a bit more battery life and a tad more accu4ate temp, but its not that big of a deal especially when I bought 4 batteries. Getting prepared for this Friday… if usps comes through. ive Only owned a firefly 2 so I’m stoked for something a bit more powerful and versatile. I can actually use it with a water pipe if I want.

Shit Snacks

Yeah I’ve never even owned a mod and was close to pulling the trigger on a couple of 510 attachments like the splinter and iheat with a dna mod.

Yeah I had original Tubo first, definitely helped go down the rabbit home to buy a separate mod with splinter and iheat afterwards... It really is great all in one with temp control and all the extra features set up properly by the manufacturer!

The total package of the p80 won out, even at the higher price.

*TP80 haha sorry I correct everyone, the P80 itself is just the mod, Wismec Sinuous P80, Tetra, that T, is what makes it the vape, so I only ever refer to it that way (tetra is the easiest talk about the heater in general)

It’s a shame some of these companies went out of business. The damn vape ban along with Covid and crazy inflation made life more difficult then it needed to be. If I had any talent I’d make a go at it, but all I can make are coffee tables and end tables lol.

Yeah the market to sell these products is very small and it's hard to break through sustainably, on top of covid and pact, we lost some fun stuff, but there are still plenty other new stuff popping up and other folks who have been able to maintain at their own pace (it's often not easy to acquire highly artisan devices and can require a lot of patients and quite a bit of money)

Now t
Yeah I had original Tubo first, definitely helped go down the rabbit home to buy a separate mod with splinter and iheat afterwards... It really is great all in one with temp control and all the extra features set up properly by the manufacturer!

*TP80 haha sorry I correct everyone, the P80 itself is just the mod, Wismec Sinuous P80, Tetra, that T, is what makes it the vape, so I only ever refer to it that way (tetra is the easiest talk about the heater in general)

Yeah the market to sell these products is very small and it's hard to break through sustainably, on top of covid and pact, we lost some fun stuff, but there are still plenty other new stuff popping up and other folks who have been able to maintain at their own pace (it's often not easy to acquire highly artisan devices and can require a lot of patients and quite a bit of money)
lamart’s still creating some amazing stuff with that new bakx. I need one but probably the next drop For sure. Well we still have the cosmic xplorer which I like that you can use with or without the base and it runs artic fox on a predator mod. Iheat,Musa which is beautiful but waitlist isn’t full, Stempod,dreamglow for attachments but there’s few aio models in fact I think the tp80’s the only one still currently in production.
I do love his drop style even if it may be difficult to get one at least you don’t have to sit on a waitlist for 2 years if you can even get on it.

Chilly_willy,

Shit Snacks

there’s few aio models in fact I think the tp80’s the only one still currently in production.
I do love his drop style even if it may be difficult to get one at least you don’t have to sit on a waitlist for 2 years if you can even get on it.

Yeah, there are some others, most not readily available if at all anymore, I was trying to avoid listing them here, because it is off topic for the tetra :tup:

Shit Snacks,

ycaM024

Flavorizeeeerr
Hello people, my tetra broke unfortunately and i'm trying to send pics to Lamart. Is there a specific email for such cases?
I'm trying to add pics here too.

RxPlorer

Hello people, my tetra broke unfortunately and i'm trying to send pics to Lamart. Is there a specific email for such cases?
I'm trying to add pics here too.
What a bummer! That's not an extremely rare occurance with knotty wood. What beautiful pattern, I hope you get it sorted somehow!

RxPlorer,
Reactions: ycaM024

Shit Snacks

i just received my tetra p80 and what’s a good temp for On demand. Also what mode do you prefer and preferred settings?

You're going to have to feel it out for yourself, I'd suggest skimming back through the threads, or even trying to search for start tips, because it gets asked and answered regularly... Also you need to pay the toll and share some photos! (easy to do uploading to imgbb pasting bb code here, just what is in the img brackets, no url, or imgur to to share albums by pasting that url here)

If you want to be on demand you can set it higher to heat up faster, or do a preheat, I like to cruise lower longer so it is heat soaked, or higher quicker for one hitters basically... There are a ton of variables though I prefer ripping mine through water

GoldenBud

i just received my tetra p80 and what’s a good temp for On demand. Also what mode do you prefer and preferred settings?
***before speaking about temps check if the resistance is locked and it is the same as written under the battery lid***
and as Snax said preheat is the key, use w2c=1, and triple click for w2c... (usually enabled)

very rich weed up to 235c slow draw, not rich weed ("lower cola" buds,depends/not fully dried/trim,lol) 220c-225c slow draw
remember to try each pheno,strain before going above 230c (risk of combustion)

if fast-very fast draw is wanted 245c possible too, be careful

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Thanks for the replies. I’m definitely a bit lost but 5he manual and faq on the site helped a lot. The info was Great to get started but this sites been a big help, thanks.

Yeah I know this thread is so long and it's tough but if you skim backwards you should be able to really hit the ground running! Tough to learn something new, always a curve really, especially when there are so many different ways to use it, good luck!!

Dr. G

Old Resident
@Shit Snacks @GoldenBud

I gotta say, you guys provided such helpful posts. The forum is really fortunate to have folks like you around here. :tup:
I recognize this as well. Thank you for making my newbie journey easier...its tough when you are old and sick. I came here and so many questions answered I feel like I have gone to school these past few months. I have learned a whole new experience...

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Start low and go slow with anything cannabis, including vapes. The P80 has a little bit of a learning curve and everyone is different in their needs. I’m a huge native user, rarely use additional cooling like water or j-hooks, though I do have a few varied length stems from Lamart. I mostly set it on cruise, let it warm up, take a few draws, then turn it off temp stepping between sessions. I usually get a couple of sessions per load using a rimmed basket screen. Pretty simple and wickedly effective :) I love my P80 however it’s not my favorite vape. They and the majority I’ve seen are works of art though! :peace:

Start low and go slow with anything cannabis, including vapes. The P80 has a little bit of a learning curve and everyone is different in their needs. I’m a huge native user, rarely use additional cooling like water or j-hooks, though I do have a few varied length stems from Lamart. I mostly set it on cruise, let it warm up, take a few draws, then turn it off temp stepping between sessions. I usually get a couple of sessions per load using a rimmed basket screen. Pretty simple and wickedly effective :) I love my P80 however it’s not my favorite vape. They and the majority I’ve seen are works of art though! :peace:
I love the p80 so far and have been going from warmup to temp step from 350-420. i Have the long bent stem and the short tank. The long stem seems to rock and doesn’t create the best seal so I’ve even using the sort tank stem and am surprised at how much cooler it is vs the longer stem. since you don’t use water either what are your favorite stems?

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
I love the p80 so far and have been going from warmup to temp step from 350-420. i Have the long bent stem and the short tank. The long stem seems to rock and doesn’t create the best seal so I’ve even using the sort tank stem and am surprised at how much cooler it is vs the longer stem. since you don’t use water either what are your favorite stems?
I like the short tank stem (my first) and the mid length bendy stem the best. I have a long skinny one with a little handle which I don’t use much. I use my P80 about weekly these days and only in the house. It’s not one I like to take on-the-go or travel with. Mine’s a prebuilt and has always worked well. :peace:

Top Bottom