Tetra P80

Zambilandian

You may want to recalibrate, the way to do that would be the highest setting figuring out when the glow is, should tweak resistance to avoid the glow, it is weird that only one would glow though?
Been in touch with Lamart. Unfortunately going to have to send it back just after getting it :(

Better safe than sorry

You may want to recalibrate, the way to do that would be the highest setting figuring out when the glow is, should tweak resistance to avoid the glow, it is weird that only one would glow though?
I’m just going to send it in to him to check out. It was a strange issue. The numbers on screen stayed pretty stable but that one coil would glow on heat up.

On another subject, is the nub still the best stem? Going to order some more glass when he sends it back I reckon.

What is everyone’s favorite?!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
On another subject, is the nub still the best stem? Going to order some more glass when he sends it back I reckon.

I never really liked the nub much at all with my tetra, best is relative, the tank is preferable to me although it offers more restrictive air flow, the new cooling stems have air flow cooling like another recent stem design, but now available in a variety of styles so should be effective as well and the hooks are always great

Zambilandian

I never really liked the nub much at all with my tetra, best is relative, the tank is preferable to me although it offers more restrictive air flow, the new cooling stems have air flow cooling like another recent stem design, but now available in a variety of styles so should be effective as well and the hooks are always great
Gonna grab a tank, nano, and carb’s wpa. Fingers crossed they’re short enough to work with my mi3 as well

Shit Snacks

Gonna grab a tank, nano, and carb’s wpa. Fingers crossed they’re short enough to work with my mi3 as well

Nope none of them will fit Milaana3, that has 19/19 glass non-standard and these are standard 19/22-26, and you risk breaking it using joints that are too long, but a glass worker like Good Vibes Boro can cut down any joint to fit, or make proper new WPA

^This looks pretty awesome ideal...

Last edited:

Zambilandian

Nope none of them will fit Milaana3, that has 19/19 glass non-standard and these are standard 19/22-26, and you risk breaking it using joints that are too long, but a glass worker like Good Vibes Boro can cut down any joint to fit, or make proper new WPA

Mmmmmmm my DBV would loveeee that. Dunno if I can afford the price tag tho

Zambilandian,

Shit Snacks

Mmmmmmm my DBV would loveeee that. Dunno if I can afford the price tag tho

Yeah honestly I only use my Tetra at home upside down really and it is more in line with how I would use it dry these days compared to the stems so it's all relative total value perspective (I use TP80 with water more)

The price is actually just dropped, and there's a 20% off through Instagram,

Last edited:
Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Dr. G

Dr. G

Old Resident
331619935-767741128153558-9046745552805643569-n.jpg

Zambilandian

Anyone have any experience with exchanges? I’ve been in contact with Lamart about a p80 exchange due to an issue with the one I was sent. He was quick to respond to any question and instructed me to mail back the defective unit (at my expense) and he would pack and ship the replacement unit when I sent the tracking number.

I sent him the number last Tuesday and have tried to contact him multiple times since requesting an update. Radio silence. Read messages on insta but did not respond.

Should I be worried? Like I said, he was very fast to respond all the way up to the point I sent him the unit back.

Edit: he has responded and will be shipping soon. Sorry for the worry.

Last edited:
Zambilandian,

Dr. G

Old Resident

That is good news you think this one is great...I bought this one. It was on sale for $80. I thought that was an amazing deal. I also think it looks great but, what the hell do I know. I love Michael form GVB...he really is outstanding with his colors and design. He is also a really nice dude. He has amazing Tetra stems pretty much all the time.

I also want to say something about Ralph...I think he is an amazing person to run all of this and greatly. He gets busy and cannot return email. I have had this experience myself with him. Everything works out at the end. Everything. So far...my experience has been really good. Be patient if you are communicating with Lamart. That is all and do not worry this company is very reliable.

One last thing...RALPH HANGS OUT OVER AT THE DISCORD...am I allowed to say that? I will erase it.

Last edited:

OneContentQuokka

I thought I saw that some Tetra P80 units were going to be dropped alongside the first run of the BakX, but it doesn't look like that's the case. Does anybody know? Website now saying next P80 drop is in April...

StinKing

I thought I saw that some Tetra P80 units were going to be dropped alongside the first run of the BakX, but it doesn't look like that's the case. Does anybody know? Website now saying next P80 drop is in April...
I thought so as well, but it looks like Ralph is busy with the Bakx this time around. I want to pick one up, but I don't like the thought of having to find a separate mod and fiddling around with it's firmware/software or whatever. Maybe he will sell a combo package soon and I'll look into it again.

OneContentQuokka

I thought so as well, but it looks like Ralph is busy with the Bakx this time around. I want to pick one up, but I don't like the thought of having to find a separate mod and fiddling around with it's firmware/software or whatever. Maybe he will sell a combo package soon and I'll look into it again.
Thanks, just wanted to see if someone had more info than I did. It sounds like he does have some mods that are going to get posted after Sunday that can come pre-programmed.
Yes I believe it was easier to make more BAK and get back to the Tetra again afterwards separately, saw on discord, hopefully should not be too long, April is not far away! 420
Makes sense to focus on the launch. You're so right, just a month away!

StinKing

Thanks, just wanted to see if someone had more info than I did. It sounds like he does have some mods that are going to get posted after Sunday that can come pre-programmed.

Makes sense to focus on the launch. You're so right, just a month away!
Yeah, I saw that about the preprogrammed mods but knowing how his drops go, I imagine you gotta be on it and a bit lucky to come out with one of those

StinKing,

GoldenBud

Yeah, I saw that about the preprogrammed mods but knowing how his drops go, I imagine you gotta be on it and a bit lucky to come out with one of those
if you score a bakx and dna mods is getting out of stock before you catch it, i'll help you set a wismec predator (you can buy it from wismec usa or myvaporous or ebay uk) for setting a bakx

StinKing

if you score a bakx and dna mods is getting out of stock before you catch it, i'll help you set a wismec predator (you can buy it from wismec usa or myvaporous or ebay uk) for setting a bakx
Hell yeah, I appreciate it! I didn't plan on getting a Bakx but I told my self I would at least try on the drop and see what happens. I figured if I did end up scoring one that it would push me to learn and set it up. I like the thought of adding a conduction heavy vape to my arsenal

Dr. G

Old Resident
Yes I believe it was easier to make more BAK and get back to the Tetra again afterwards separately, saw on discord, hopefully should not be too long, April is not far away! 420
I know I can make this comment here without feeling like a schmuck...but, I love my Tetra P80 lots so...I am new to this world...I do not know what the hype is about with the Bakx because isn't the Tetra like just a larger Bakx? Isn't the Tetra all glass too? What am I missing here please? I want to get one but, I don't know why. If I did understand it I would get that pink one...I would be envied and I would not know how to use it. LOL! I would like another Tetra...I am going to attempt that again.

Oh dearest Ralph you do know how to spoil me...or rather us.

Shit Snacks

I know I can make this comment here without feeling like a schmuck...but, I love my Tetra P80 lots so...I am new to this world...I do not know what the hype is about with the Bakx because isn't the Tetra like just a larger Bakx? Isn't the Tetra all glass too? What am I missing here please? I want to get one but, I don't know why. If I did understand it I would get that pink one...I would be envied and I would not know how to use it. LOL! I would like another Tetra...I am going to attempt that again.

Oh dearest Ralph you do know how to spoil me...or rather us.

No, Tetra is not as all glass as BAK can be, also it is not simply size but the technology used, there could be a larger BAK made eventually and it would still be different with the conduction technology instead of the pure convection of Tetra...

Dr. G

Old Resident
No, Tetra is not as all glass as BAK can be, also it is not simply size but the technology used, there could be a larger BAK made eventually and it would still be different with the conduction technology instead of the pure convection of Tetra...
Shit Snacks thank you. I had no idea. I did not think there was anything beyond Tetra...I must learn more. Thanks again.

Top Bottom