• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Tetra P80

RelaxedNow

Just out of curiosity, I took a look at the lamart site at 9:12 Swiss time. Yep, all units have been sold.

I was tempted to log in earlier and try to purchase, but I got one on the last drop and really couldn’t justify it in my mind.

Dr. G

Old Resident
Just out of curiosity, I took a look at the lamart site at 9:12 Swiss time. Yep, all units have been sold.

I was tempted to log in earlier and try to purchase, but I got one on the last drop and really couldn’t justify it in my mind.
I tell you I have NEVER seen a sale like this. It is genius. In about one minute or less....everything was gone. The trick of bookmarking was not effective at all...you had to go through the main page...Shit Snacks said to be quick. I never was so quick typing in my life. I gave myself a headache. I was breathing heavily. Jez...I was like giving birth. I think because of this anxiety to get one I will have an extraordinary relationship with my Tetra if in fact I got one.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Ok...well, who wound up with one? That went so quickly!!!!!!!!!!! Wow, you are not kidding. I think I have one. I got the email but, that might not mean anything. It was my third choice and I nabbed it in about 20 seconds. When I went to look at the others...pretty much everything was gone in a flash. Unbelievable. So, I hope I really did get one.
I received an email...but, it does not allow me to pay. So....

If you got the confirmation email, wait a bit to pay, he has not reactivated the payment portal yet after the drop mode, but it will be soon... Posted in the discord that it should be working again now!

ADDTOORDER code for anything else

Haha yeah I checked at 9:06 and they were all already gone!

I tell you I have NEVER seen a sale like this. It is genius. In about one minute or less....everything was gone. The trick of bookmarking was not effective at all...you had to go through the main page...Shit Snacks said to be quick. I never was so quick typing in my life. I gave myself a headache. I was breathing heavily. Jez...I was like giving birth. I think because of this anxiety to get one I will have an extraordinary relationship with my Tetra if in fact I got one.

Yeah last time I didn't bookmark, I just kept the pages open on my phone of the units I wanted in tabs, then I would refresh... This time anyone who was able to add to cart first, was able to continue and check out without any payment issues, so I don't think any unit got kicked back in to the store, there are some accidental duplicate sales or people adding to the card at the same time seemingly?

Dr. G

Old Resident
Shit Snacks if it wasn't for your encouragement...I would have never gotten out of bed. I had been thinking about it all night long. I kept saying, I got to be quick. I got to be quick. Damn I was. I paid. I got the

TETRA P80 - crosscut zebrano / silver it was my forth choice.​

I am very happy because it is beautiful...all of them are. I am not to partial for the acrylic paint ones...but, if I had one...I would do a happy dance too. Hey...so, thank you Shit Snacks.

jbm

Shit Snacks if it wasn't for your encouragement...I would have never gotten out of bed. I had been thinking about it all night long. I kept saying, I got to be quick. I got to be quick. Damn I was. I paid. I got the

I am very happy because it is beautiful...all of them are. I am not to partial for the acrylic paint ones...but, if I had one...I would do a happy dance too. Hey...so, thank you Shit Snacks.
Congrats, sweet piece. I’m with you, I like the bare woods, not so crazy about the painted ones.

Shit Snacks

Congratulations my dude, so happy for you!! Yeah that is a very pretty one, I love exotic wood with the silver mod, very classy! (Why not do it from bed?? That's what takes me so long to get my day started lol)

PSA: Good Vibes Boro has posted a couple new Tetra stems to his web store, one is an awesome heady male hook with karmeline mouthpiece and ghost pearls, another is straight stem with cotton candy pearls (these are some of my favorite colors!) He also has plenty of female hooks available, and I think maybe another Tetra stem still? I'm going to ask him to make some WPA for you all too for the next drop!

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Ripstar

almost there

That rush is such an intense thrill :nod:

Congrats, good choice!

RogeredRabbit

I managed to get the curly ash, and I'm delighted with it. I work in horticulture and do a little wood calving as a way to while away the evenings, and ash has always been my favourite tree and is a lovely wood to work with. Can't wait to see what a real craftsman can do with it.

What are the thoughts on stems to go along with it, other than the bendy thats included? I picked up a female J-hook from Lamart last year to use with my TM, so I guess a waterpiece adapter would make sense.

Dr. G

Old Resident
Congratulations my dude, so happy for you!! Yeah that is a very pretty one, I love exotic wood with the silver mod, very classy! (Why not do it from bed?? That's what takes me so long to get my day started lol)

PSA: Good Vibes Boro has posted a couple new Tetra stems to his web store, one is an awesome heady male hook with karmeline mouthpiece and ghost pearls, another is straight stem with cotton candy pearls (these are some of my favorite colors!) He also has plenty of female hooks available, and I think maybe another Tetra stem still? I'm going to ask him to make some WPA for you all too for the next drop!
Thank you...I wanted to ask you. So, none of my Tinymight stems can work with an adapter? I was just wondering. Also, I love Good Vibes Boro...he really is very talented. All of his creations are very unique. I saw the ones you are talking about. I just wanted to ask first about adapters? Also, one last thing...Good Vibes Boro seems to be the only one making stems for the Tetra 80 because he owns one.

I really think if you are an artist in the industry perhaps these companies can send them a freebee so, they can create....stems, and leather covers like Duba....just a thought. It will only benefit them, the companies in the long run.

Shit Snacks

I managed to get the curly ash, and I'm delighted with it. I work in horticulture and do a little wood calving as a way to while away the evenings, and ash has always been my favourite tree and is a lovely wood to work with. Can't wait to see what a real craftsman can do with it.

What are the thoughts on stems to go along with it, other than the bendy thats included? I picked up a female J-hook from Lamart last year to use with my TM, so I guess a waterpiece adapter would make sense.

Welcome and congrats! Always great to score one that means more to you... The tank stem is great if you want a compact dry stem, it restricts the air flow a bit but has great cooling, and the tetra has wide open air flow so it works well... Yes always WPA, spare screens etc, I love my WPAs from GVB though:
PXL-20230121-210553860.jpg

Thank you...I wanted to ask you. So, none of my Tinymight stems can work with an adapter? I was just wondering. Also, I love Good Vibes Boro...he really is very talented. All of his creations are very unique. I saw the ones you are talking about. I just wanted to ask first about adapters? Also, one last thing...Good Vibes Boro seems to be the only one making stems for the Tetra 80 because he owns one.

I really think if you are an artist in the industry perhaps these companies can send them a freebee so, they can create....stems, and leather covers like Duba....just a thought. It will only benefit them, the companies in the long run.

No the TM does not have standard ground glass connection like the Tetra (and RBT vapes) so those stems only work in that vape (unless it has 18.8 mm male WPA tip, then it can be used in reverse in the Tetra, like how I use backwards RBT stems in the TM as WPA)

Most of these artists buy the units themselves and then build the accessories around that, GVB bought his units, Duba did too, most artisan companies especially do not send free units out this way... Even the mainstream mass-produced units don't send out free units to accessory making artists, trying to get free units is its own thing lol

What is nice about the Tetra, using standard glass, it is absolutely unnecessary for the artist to have access to the vape, unless you need specific measurements and design orientation, most anyone can make 18.8 mm male stems

jbm

What is nice about the Tetra, using standard glass, it is absolutely unnecessary for the artist to have access to the vape, unless you need specific measurements and design orientation, most anyone can make 18.8 mm male stems
I asked GVB to make me WPAs that’d fit both the standard P80 and my non-standard RBT vapes. One 18/18, one 18/14. Did a great job.

Shit Snacks

I asked GVB to make me WPAs that’d fit both the standard P80 and my non-standard RBT vapes. One 18/18, one 18/14. Did a great job.

Yep the ones I posted are both cut for all RBT as well, 19/19 (RBT Splinter and Milaana3 use 19/19 but Z and other Milaana are 19/22 btw) so that does put them a bit further away from the Tetra heater, that just means you have a bit more forgiveness when you are using high temps as I like to do for one hitters through water with my TP80

RogeredRabbit

Yep the ones I posted are both cut for all RBT as well, 19/19 (RBT Splinter and Milaana3 use 19/19 but Z and other Milaana are 19/22 btw) so that does put them a bit further away from the Tetra heater, that just means you have a bit more forgiveness when you are using high temps as I like to do for one hitters through water with my TP80
I use a short and long dimpled RBT Xl8er stem for my TM as a 18mm water adapter. So I'll be able to flip it around and use in on the TP80?

Shit Snacks

I use a short and long dimpled RBT Xl8er stem for my TM as a 18mm water adapter. So I'll be able to flip it around and use in on the TP80?

100%, I don't like those much myself, because the spikes are pretty simple and open, and they are all straight stems, as I have nicer options now... But yes they are designed to use with RBT and they work just as well with Tetra, they have the 19/19 RBT joint, so it just means the load is a bit further away with the Tetra so you can safely use higher temps... I've never tried using one of those backwards in the TM, because the spikes might not be in the right place for the o-ring to seal, but of course if they are then it works great as you see! Anyway answer is yes in case that got lost in my rambling lol

GoldenBud

@funkyjunky : Are these shorty's gonna have a similar restriction from them like the Nub and Micro had? I need a new one but I have a harder time with the more wide open stems. Thanks!

From looking inside of it, it seems like it has a lot like the tank too, a lot of surface area which means not wide open draw....

GoldenBud,
Reactions: TeaCup

Dr. G

Old Resident
I am curious as to how long is the wait to get a unit from the recent drop do you think? I got all of my emails that I have it but, after that there was no email on shipping. I am just curious...not anything else. I know there is a wait just curious at someone else's experience.

GoldenBud

I am curious as to how long is the wait to get a unit from the recent drop do you think? I got all of my emails that I have it but, after that there was no email on shipping. I am just curious...not anything else. I know there is a wait just curious at someone else's experience.
is it in stage 4 - packaging?
usually it goes into stage 5 max 1.5 week after the 4 stage
but he released a new vape this week
so..
but i can't see it goes beyond 1.5 week anyway, he knows people wait very much

Dr. G

Old Resident
I do not know what stage its in. How do I know that? I go to the website and I see my order but, it does not indicate what stage its in. I am new ordering with Lamart...I am just curious as to what to expect.

Dr. G,

Shit Snacks

I do not know what stage its in. How do I know that? I go to the website and I see my order but, it does not indicate what stage its in. I am new ordering with Lamart...I am just curious as to what to expect.

This might help

Dr. G

Old Resident
Greetings everyone, I just went and checked my status. Now, I am being packaged...I did a very small happy dance...I am not feeling well today but, I managed to be delighted for a few seconds. I am sure you all know the feeling here. I am very excited. Anyone else has a change of a status? Check! It might have changed...

checkyourlibido

Greetings everyone, I just went and checked my status. Now, I am being packaged...I did a very small happy dance...I am not feeling well today but, I managed to be delighted for a few seconds. I am sure you all know the feeling here. I am very excited. Anyone else has a change of a status? Check! It might have changed...
I know I was super excited and even more elated when I opened the package.

Friendly note, you may have missed the post right above yours that might help more: https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/tetra-p80-ordering-shipping.50815/page-6

I hope you come back and post pictures and report back on how awesome the experience is. :)

checkyourlibido,
  • Love
Reactions: Dr. G
Top Bottom