Tetra P80

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Can you share a link to the lamart discord server that we can join? I'm not super familar with discord, and I don't know how to find lamart on discord.
I got an email about it. At first I wasn’t sure what to make of it but I reread it, clicked the link and it’s legit. I definitely want to stay on Ralph’s radar - why not? Great guy and vapes! And why not be entered for a free vape? All good. :peace:

GoldenBud

Tetra P80. Beyond a portable vape.
470F (doesn't require fast draw, as it seems from the video, ONLY if using wooden stem + good "fresh-well-dried" weed) always check at 440F before going further
1673452499429.jpg

cya later when I land ...

Dr. G

Old Resident
Just a heads up:

New P80 drops on the 21st and completely new designed glass mouthpieces too!!
I received that email a few days ago...it just seems so complicated to order. I was really gung ho on owning one...but, when I read that email and all that I have to do and so quickly to get one...its just exhausting. I am going to be very happy for those of you that attempt and receive one. Cheers. I am going to pass and just be happy with all the vapes in my vape land that I own. It is just too much work...Happy drop day on the 21st!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I received that email a few days ago...it just seems so complicated to order. I was really gung ho on owning one...but, when I read that email and all that I have to do and so quickly to get one...its just exhausting. I am going to be very happy for those of you that attempt and receive one. Cheers. I am going to pass and just be happy with all the vapes in my vape land that I own. It is just too much work...Happy drop day on the 21st!

It may sound complicated, but it's really simple now especially, when the drop happens, you will be able to add Tetra to your cart, however it is a bum rush race lottery so popular units will have many people trying at once, someone has to win though! Once you are successful adding a tetra to your cart, you then have 4 minutes to complete the checkout process, during that time if anyone else tries to add that tetra to their cart they will receive a message that it is unavailable, if you were successful then you will see that it was added to your cart... Then the checkout process is easy to do in those 4 minutes, getting your info entered, once complete you will receive confirmation email and then another email with invoice so you can pay using credit card or bank transfer... You can add additional accessories to your order with the code "addtoorder" any time after so you are not charged for shipping more than once :tup:

Last edited:

Dr. G

Old Resident
It may sound complicated, but it's really simple now especially, when the drop happens, you will be able to add Tetra to your cart, however it is a bum rush race lottery so popular units will have many people trying at once, someone has to win though! Once you are successful adding a tetra to your cart, you then have 4 minutes to complete the checkout process, during that time if anyone else tries to add that tetra to their cart they will receive a message that it is unavailable, if you were successful then you will see that it was added to your cart... Then the checkout process is easy to do in those 4 minutes, getting your info entered, once complete you will receive confirmation email and then another email with invoice so you can pay using credit card or bank transfer... You can add additional accessories to your order with the code "addtoorder" so you are not charged for shipping more than once :tup:
OMG...that sounds like a science project. I will check it out but, I tell you that seems for me complicated. I am a very simple person. If I cannot just press a button and pay its hard on me. Plus I am not fast on my computer. I am an older person. Anyway, thank you Shit Snacks...always helping. I do appreciate it. I am thinking perhaps I have enough vapes...the Tetra is very beautiful...it will be nice to have it one day. Thanks again.

GoldenBud

tomorrow the units will be uploaded to the website, save in your favorites/bookmarks the least beautiful units. when the drop happens, checkout the specific model, and if it's already gone, try another unit. i scored my tetra around 40 seconds after the drop. so it's very possible, just don't add to cart the most beautiful units, they will be gone within 1-10 seconds

even the least beautiful unit is still an amazing unit usually in real life and not in the picture

Shit Snacks

OMG...that sounds like a science project. I will check it out but, I tell you that seems for me complicated. I am a very simple person. If I cannot just press a button and pay its hard on me. Plus I am not fast on my computer. I am an older person. Anyway, thank you Shit Snacks...always helping. I do appreciate it. I am thinking perhaps I have enough vapes...the Tetra is very beautiful...it will be nice to have it one day. Thanks again.

Haha yeah that really is all there is to it, not complicated, but it is a rush for speed, so it helps to prepare beforehand, but the drop has been pretty streamlined with that 4 minute reservation window as long as you are the quicker one for that specific unit... It can be pretty fun, so if you approach it from that aspect, not being disappointed if they all sell out too quick for you, then why not try?

tomorrow the units will be uploaded to the website, save in your favorites/bookmarks the least beautiful units. when the drop happens, checkout the specific model, and if it's already gone, try another unit. i scored my tetra around 40 seconds after the drop. so it's very possible, just don't add to cart the most beautiful units, they will be gone within 1-10 seconds

even the least beautiful unit is still an amazing unit usually in real life and not in the picture

Yeah honestly that strategy worked for me last time, having the individual product page open for each individual tetra I was interested in, then just refreshing that page so I could add it to cart on time as soon as the drop again (still was not quick enough for mine, but the person who was quicker than me had spotty internet trying to check out so after 4 minutes I was quick to be the second one to add it to cart and successfully to check out, then pay later)

However I don't know how you decide what is the least beautiful unit objectively!

GoldenBud

However I don't know how you decide what is the least beautiful unit objectively!
People usually prefer things that looks like the Mchenga/Blue or something like Spalted Tamarind other than Wenge, or Black Walnut. really dunno why.
People usually prefer something like bright woods maybe
maybe because dark wood reminds them of a wooden table? lol
but I think if you calculate the seconds after the drop, the dark colored units last more

Dr. G

Old Resident
Next TETRA P80 / Tetra X Drop - Sunday 21st January 9PM (Swiss Time)

But, isnt Sunday the 22? I am very confused already.

Dr. G,

Shit Snacks

People usually prefer things that looks like the Mchenga/Blue or something like Spalted Tamarind other than Wenge, or Black Walnut. really dunno why.
People usually prefer something like bright woods maybe
maybe because dark wood reminds them of a wooden table? lol
but I think if you calculate the seconds after the drop, the dark colored units last more

Haha fair, but also people like to go for cheaper units, regardless how they look, also based on the votes for the giveaway unit, the dark option was actually second highest votes after the mchenga...

Next TETRA P80 / Tetra X Drop - Sunday 21st January 9PM (Swiss Time)

But, isnt Sunday the 22? I am very confused already.

Haha yeah that was a mistake on his part it was supposed to say Saturday

Likun

Just came here to say that after owning a TM2 (which I spontaneously ordered at a good price) the Tetra still remains my favorite :love: TM unfortunately won't see much use unless I need a REALLY quick hit. To me the Tetra remains superior in every category except heatup time. And probably battery life. But I usually have time and spare batteries so ...

smith.street.band

Just came here to say that after owning a TM2 (which I spontaneously ordered at a good price) the Tetra still remains my favorite :love: TM unfortunately won't see much use unless I need a REALLY quick hit. To me the Tetra remains superior in every category except heatup time. And probably battery life. But I usually have time and spare batteries so ...

I’m in love with my Tetra P80 too and lately it sees more action than my TM2 but I gotta say: No vape can deliver a hit quite like the TM2. That second hit at temp 7 (I mostly go 6 - 7 - 8 and cash it) is the best hit of any vaporizer I have ever tried

Likun

I’m in love with my Tetra P80 too and lately it sees more action than my TM2 but I gotta say: No vape can deliver a hit quite like the TM2. That second hit at temp 7 (I mostly go 6 - 7 - 8 and cash it) is the best hit of any vaporizer I have ever tried
Yeah I agree on that. I've just given the TM a try and - as said before - the heat up time is on another level. Also I get slightly bigger hits than the Tetra. BUT I do prefer the hits out of the Tetra. They just feel more smooth. I'd say my favorite feature about the Tetra is the session mode style. Plus the Tubo was my first ever Vape so it gets that nostalgia bonus also...
Maybe I'm trying to snack a custom one this time.

Shit Snacks

Reminder that the no tracking option, cheapest shipping, is totally worth it for international order and it can arrive quite quick in my experience! Despite the anxiety risk lol (tracking doesn't show much)

TM unfortunately won't see much use unless I need a REALLY quick hit. To me the Tetra remains superior in every category except heatup time. And probably battery life BUT I do prefer the hits out of the Tetra. They just feel more smooth

I mean, we're not supposed to compare in the perfect threads... Part of the reason is because I can't help myself from then sharing my opinion about the TM, because I feel opposite ways to you...

That being said TM has been taking a break for me, as I'm playing with something else, but the Tetra still was making its appearances for the quick water hits! (I can use TM for a quick hit too, but it's funny because that is how I like to do TP80, quick one hitters, not that my TM is not also a quick hitter for me, while I am almost always doing Tetra through water and TM dry as I find Tetra less smooth for my use*)

* using Tetra with my new Prophet dry rig from Cloud Connoisseur this week was a nice change of pace though!

Dr. G

Old Resident
Ok...well, who wound up with one? That went so quickly!!!!!!!!!!! Wow, you are not kidding. I think I have one. I got the email but, that might not mean anything. It was my third choice and I nabbed it in about 20 seconds. When I went to look at the others...pretty much everything was gone in a flash. Unbelievable. So, I hope I really did get one.
I received an email...but, it does not allow me to pay. So....

Top Bottom