Tetra P80

SquirrelMaster

Hmm, is that his user? Does anyone have a Pic of abalone or mother of pearl units. Not really sure how it works, if I add both, what's going on there.
This is the one I'm talking about, this is @funkyjunky beautiful unit. There's a cost per gem, you'd have to check with him for current pricing. Same with inlays or any extra time consuming modification. You can mix and match and use any design as long as it meets certain requirements. No crazy detail on heater cut outs for example and wood and sand inlay can't touch (iirc). There's a blue burl vape some pages back that shows how detailed of sand inlays he can do. There are tons of different colors for sand inlays as well as metal inlays or you could go naked wood like mine or a wood inlay. Mix and match between those to mix it up. Soooo many choices.

Edit: There are prices listed on the site.

Last edited:

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
With insert + amaze cooler though, right?
Great recall! Specifically, medium woody with smooth glass insert and amaze cooler. I am using stock screen, loading direct into wood stem with no capsule. This combination is the PERFECT resistance for me, loaded loose and full with star/inhale method.
I think that's what he has, because the spiky insert was not available in the shop back then. that's what happend to me, covid times availablility, lol, i still enjoy my glass inset+amaze, but do you know if the spiky insert is any better? does it cool better? probably tastes abit better, in case like when the amaze is dirty from abv/reclaim
I also have a spiked insert, but it is not my favored combination. There is more resistance than my setup above, and I do not believe it improves the cooling. The amaze cooler, and all of its surface area, really does an excellent job cooling.
I actually think most people find the amaze to call even better than the spikes... My issue is I can't use the same basket screens I like in the glass stems with the wood ones. I need to try my amaze in the regular old bent glass stem perhaps... I'm about to order some rubies to try in the new male mini jayhook I just got, seems a good fit...

It will be an inlay, there is a photo somewhere of an octopus one that has something, you can sort that out with him directly via email after you snag an order slot and he can show you examples etc.
I encourage you to try without basket. I am SHOCKED with how pristinely clean the inside walls of the wooden bowl area have remained. I've never even needed to use a stir tool or brush on my woody, everything just blows right out. I've been using this setup for a while now and the cleaning blows me away each time. the glass inserts and amaze does appreciate regular cleaning, but I've had no residue stick to or build up in the bowl.

One of the coolest attributes of the P80 + woodie is its ability to adjust to different the restriction level with different setups. Are you a straw sipper, or do you want to breath freely? Woodie can do both!

If I want to add restriction, I can add capsule and for more restriction a capsule lid. Or I could go the other direction and use a spiked insert with or without the capsule system. If I wanted less restriction, I could go without my amaze, or even without the glass insert all together.

As much as I LOVE open airflow, low restriction, easy to breath vapes, IMO there is a point of diminished returns with low restriction. I found going without insert, and without amaze provided too fast of a draw. As much as P80 loves airflow, when there is too little restriction, the vapor does not really have time to develop as much as other configurations.

jbm

Got a custom slot, I think. Payment went through, filled in pretty much just the top of every choice as placeholder, and Let's Discuss. When do I start discussing options?

jbm,

abcd5432

Error w/ checking out, what the hell...
Same, well I tried, but since error with check out, I guess this round won't count. Normally I miss out entirely, at least I got to see what was available and try to place an order. Better luck next time for us in a month or two.

abcd5432,

KinkyKankles

Dang that's really disappointing, was looking forward to this for a while. I got my custom in cart w/in a minute, only to get an error repeatedlly. So close yet so far...

KinkyKankles,

Kinick23

Customs went before all the prebuilt units this time... just for fun I tried checking out but kept getting error as well that others are reporting

Ripstar

Customs went before all the prebuilt units this time... just for fun I tried checking out but kept getting error as well that others are reporting
That's what was strange. I added a prebuilt after to make sure, it then showed me the "sold out" page. But, with the custom, I got a postfinance error.

Ripstar,
Top Bottom