Tetra P80

pinetrrizzle

do you have to wait a few days to know for sure once he can reconcile the payments?

i followed someone's advice here, and if i was lucky enough, i thank them kindly. had everything already in my account saved for shipping, billing, and credit card. picked the visa option at checkout. called bank yesterday to keep credit card open for int'l purchases today to avoid any tomfoolery. ctr+r'ing like it was going out of style at about 8:50 cet, and no error?

Vapefanatic

That's what was strange. I added a prebuilt after to make sure, it then showed me the "sold out" page. But, with the custom, I got a postfinance error.
Same same! I timed it to the second. I practiced my fingers prior. I clicked on everything at a breeze. Still got that error thingy!

It's 4.25am and I'm one sad bloke! @funkyjunky please announce that there'll be more and that it was just an error? Say it isn't so! :bang::bang::bang:

Vapefanatic,
Reactions: miltron

abcd5432

do you have to wait a few days to know for sure once he can reconcile the payments?

i followed someone's advice here, and if i was lucky enough, i thank them kindly. had everything already in my account saved for shipping, billing, and credit card. picked the visa option at checkout. called bank yesterday to keep credit card open for int'l purchases today to avoid any tomfoolery. ctr+r'ing like it was going out of style at about 8:50 cet, and no error?
This is a post finance error. There are still items in stock. The page you're talking about, we aren't getting to. It's erroring loading the payment page.

I can't get to a payment page on Desktop Chrome, Mobile, or even Firefox.

miltron

Got the post finance error 4 times when checking out...what a bummer. Congratulations to all that got one!

miltron,

SquirrelMaster

the acrylic ones are SICK
Wow are they ever! I had another star struck moment when the page loaded up. There is no way I could pick something so quickly from so many gorgeous options. Once again @funkyjunky has dropped devices that are very different from previous drops while still looking phenomenal. Even through drops that I haven't been trying to secure a device I enjoy seeing what is available.

I'm in for another custom. I couldn't help myself, I love my barrel style P80 and now I want the box style. Sorry to hear that many of you had errors, I was hoping this drop would be full of FC supporters. Certain banks must be picky? I've used an RBC (Canadian bank) Visa for all my Lamart purchases thus far and never had an issue.

Got a custom slot, I think. Payment went through, filled in pretty much just the top of every choice as placeholder, and Let's Discuss. When do I start discussing options?

Send him an email with your order number. Don't worry if it takes a couple days to get back to you, he's always very busy right after a drop.

Oden

Yeah !!! I managed to get a custom p80 😁
It took me a minute to get there. The training allowed me to get one.
Now I look forward to being able to customize my future p80.
I chose a drum-shaped pine plywood because I don't like any wood on the site. I hope Ralph has some pretty burl woods to offer me.
Sorry for what we missed their purchase.
It was my fourth attempt to have one, it was a long way 😉

funkyjunky

www.lamart.ch
Manufacturer
hello!

i am sorry for all who werent able to get an order in this drop. there will be more indeed! congratulations and thank you for all successful orders! those who had to be refunded are refunded and should have received a notice, all remaining orders stick. if you havent received an order confirmation, something went wrong, contact me.

about the post finance error. i received a few screenshots where i could see that no amount was transferred over to the payment processor (post finance). this can happen if there is a currency issue (which i meant to solve by only having one currency) or if the item is gone underneath while getting transferred to payment processing. unfortunately there is not much i can do from my side since the error log doesnt show any errors here and on the payment processing side. those who had the issue: please try to purchase something small in stock to test if you can get as far as being able to enter the payment info on post finance, please contact me by mail if not.

picture dump following:

I kept getting errors also. Tried around eight times, the last time I believe I bought pre-built that was still listed on the site. It was almost 5 minutes after a drop began so won't be surprised if it gets rejected. Ash/blue drum was the unit

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
hello!

i am sorry for all who werent able to get an order in this drop. there will be more indeed! congratulations and thank you for all successful orders! those who had to be refunded are refunded and should have received a notice, all remaining orders stick. if you havent received an order confirmation, something went wrong, contact me.

about the post finance error. i received a few screenshots where i could see that no amount was transferred over to the payment processor (post finance). this can happen if there is a currency issue (which i meant to solve by only having one currency) or if the item is gone underneath while getting transferred to payment processing. unfortunately there is not much i can do from my side since the error log doesnt show any errors here and on the payment processing side. those who had the issue: please try to purchase something small in stock to test if you can get as far as being able to enter the payment info on post finance, please contact me by mail if not.

picture dump following:
The “Post Finance error” occurred for me when trying to first get a custom P80, and then with a Pre-built. The error showed as soon as I clicked to confirm the shopping cart. I never got a chance to try to enter bank card information. Using the same card, I then tried to get a pre-built TETRAx, and that purchase went through without a problem.

jbm

The “Post Finance error” occurred for me when trying to first get a custom P80, and then with a Pre-built.
This happened to me on the first order I ever tried to place with Lamart. My bank thought something funny was going on and they denied the transaction. I called them and told them it was me trying to order. The next time (and every time since) it’s gone through, but even today I had to enter a verification code they texted me before the order would go through.

jbm,
Reactions: miltron

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
those who had the issue: please try to purchase something small in stock to test if you can get as far as being able to enter the payment info on post finance, please contact me by mail if not.
Thank you. I will try that as I thought i was already registered and entered my bank account info. Went for a custom slot 3 times and got the post error. Then only a few prebuilts were available, selected one and for the same error. I don’t think it’s my card or bank but others had the same error. Not good. Somewhat annoying. I’m sure I could’ve gotten one and will just have to wait lots more. Nice pics, BTW! :peace:

Top Bottom