• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Tafée Bowle

Djsleepy

I'm still getting errors trying to upload.

Here's a link to the images.
My two stems are like that too after 8mos. use and I always dry with a clean white microfiber cloth for any paint debris have not found any to date as well I check MPs with paper towels and nothing there. My theory is flecks are either down the sink when I rinse or in the iso bowl it soaks in - hard to tell iso is dark. Where the Ghost MV1 had giant flecks of shiny material that stick to towels, this seems for me to be more wearing and rubbing off.
So that’s my experience take if for what you want; I’ve learned the vaping industry has had mostly misses when it comes to devices and coatings! And by no way am I saying do or don’t contact Tafee; make the decision for yourself!

Mr. Me2

Hey how are you all? guys my Mrs got me the bowle for an early birthday present. I can’t seem to get the AVB very dark. I’m having 2 hits on setting 3 and one hit on setting 4 to finish off, I do normally try another hit but, can’t get anything. The AVB is a toasty brown colour. It looks like there is still another hit in there, to me anyway. You guys got any tips? I am absolutely loving this vape!!!
Did you try changing / slowing your draw speed?

MinnBobber

Ice Bowle or Stem Chiller?
I have done frozen stems for quite some time but they only last a few long draws and heat back up.

Frozen stems V2 is the Stem Chiller thermal jacket. Soak sock in water , wrap stem, freeze into frozen ice cube stem.

The mass of the liquid soaked frozen jacket keeps things chilled for a loooong time.

Available as a package, thermal jacket (old sock) and jacket holder (rubber band).
Deluxe package includes new 🧦 sock.

😉😎

You can get some massive hits with the prolonged cold stem,……wow

Attachments

• B400C523-53CE-4365-BFC4-C6A7AB87BD6D.jpeg
    B400C523-53CE-4365-BFC4-C6A7AB87BD6D.jpeg
    109.1 KB · Views: 44

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
gif warning run away GIF

Stay away from my socks!

Djsleepy

Ice Bowle or Stem Chiller?
I have done frozen stems for quite some time but they only last a few long draws and heat back up.

Frozen stems V2 is the Stem Chiller thermal jacket. Soak sock in water , wrap stem, freeze into frozen ice cube stem.

The mass of the liquid soaked frozen jacket keeps things chilled for a loooong time.

Available as a package, thermal jacket (old sock) and jacket holder (rubber band).
Deluxe package includes new 🧦 sock.

😉😎

You can get some massive hits with the prolonged cold stem,……wow
How is that toe jam kief you top off your Bowles with? 😂. Whatever floats your boat!

@MinnBobber we are gonna have change your tag name to Sockfetish! JK

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Hey how are you all? guys my Mrs got me the bowle for an early birthday present. I can’t seem to get the AVB very dark. I’m having 2 hits on setting 3 and one hit on setting 4 to finish off, I do normally try another hit but, can’t get anything. The AVB is a toasty brown colour. It looks like there is still another hit in there, to me anyway. You guys got any tips? I am absolutely loving this vape!!!
Try to load the pot sparsely, if you over pack it, it won't work properly. Also try removing the silicone mouth piece from the stem.
@vapeaveli420 - If your AVB is lighter than the pics of mine you looked at....you should know that I finish off all my sessions at level 4 and once it stops producing vapor .... I take one more long hit. My AVB is beyond spent.

Last edited:
Since we’re on the topic of AVB, here’s mine after a session I just had. This is about .06g. Used BCG medium plate and scooped it up directly into the pot. Very light tamp just to get everything in place. Took a hit on level 1 to savor the terps (I only started doing this recently, it’s nice), then a couple hits on level 3, and one on level 4 to finish it off. Vapor production was very little on the last hit. I did stir once or twice during the session.

I will say that mine doesn’t always get this dark. It seems to be strain-dependent for me. I also don’t think color is the best indicator of extraction in general.

CDF2787-B-85-E2-4133-AACE-8-FC54-EFC7345.jpg

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
ABV extraction is not at all about the number of draws, but more dependent on draw technique/style. The masses will not get the same results as you.

I made a fumble this week... brought my Bowle and a fresh stem to the beach this week, but left all the bowls/chambers at home :doh:
DOH!

Thank gawd for backups! OmniVap and carts to save the trip!

Texus

Got my hands on a stubby stem. I really prefer the look and form factor of this stem sans cup, and any difference in cooling seems pretty negligible. Amazing how well the cooling works with such a short vapor path!

4-B1-A3-EB4-075-F-410-A-9073-0-AA63-B978-F62.jpg
Truly cooling miracle workers. Would love to find a good case option for Bowle with stubby. Imagine prob have to cut some foam...

cliffhanger1

I have to say Tafee goes out of their way to serve their customers very happy.
I think such a good service is nearly second to none.
They made me a very good offer for some machined stubby stems. thanks again to Tafee.

Then, after delivery, I kindly informed them that some screens + oring sets had been forgotten, which wasn't bad, but I would ask for a refund.
he said he would send double the amount again.
I really have to say woow, that there is something friendly, always helpful and also quick in the service. 👍👍👍

Edit:
i like the stubby stems. and i cant say that the vapor is hotter than with the standard size. great :)

Last edited:

ChooChooCharlie

Read post in this thread asking about hash in Bowle

Got some, tested ... not thrilled

First advice: Don't be Icarus

I packed hemp fiber in pot so hash was nearer to heat -- Don't do that
Ball-Hash-degummed-hemp.jpg

Perhaps increased draw resistance forced turbulence to dislodge a hash turd, attaching/melting to upper screen. After about six long draws at level four, pulled stem painfully, looked at mess

Gently scraped away small piece from upper screen, at center of nasty stain. Must have liquified and spread outward via capillary action, evenly into a circle stain? Kinda cool:
Heater-screen-resin-blob.jpg

Second time used less hemp fiber, but still lackluster clouds. Hash bits gelled into mass
Ball-Hash-before-after.jpg

Tried steel mesh, hoping for added conduction, ...wishful thinking, still made mess, with thin cloudage
after-mess-on-SS-mesh.jpg

Vitolo

Vaporist
with thin cloudage
Since this product is meant to mimic old time hashish, it would perhaps work well using that approach.
Heat the temple ball on on side, and pull away a portion in a fluffing fashion.. extra heat, for a bit extra fluffing.
mix with a small amount of ground dry herb... not mashing it together or compressing.. a light tossing and stirring...
Put that in yer Bowle and vape it!
I'd try it now if I had some.. all I have is full melt stuff.

Last edited:
Top Bottom