Tafée Bowle

ChooChooCharlie

Since this product is meant to mimic old time hashish, it would perhaps work well using that approach.
Heat the temple ball on on side, and pull away a portion in a fluffing fashion.. extra heat, for a bit extra fluffing.
mix with a small amount of ground dry herb... not mashing it together or compressing.. a light tossing and stirring...
Put that in yer Bowle and vape it!
I'd try it now if I had some.. all I have is full melt stuff.
Thanks, @Vitolo , but I think this stuff is better off consumed the old fashioned way

IMO, Bowle is king of flower. Bowle is life... wait ... how did @Zoticus do dat?

EddIW

Unfortunately my bowle is experiencing the issue of not recognising pulls and just cutting the heater off after a few seconds(both push and hold methods). Not the first to report this issue in the thread so don't know what to think about that. Waiting for response from vapefiend about warranty. Hope its sorted soon, miss my bowle already 😫

cliffhanger1

Unfortunately my bowle is experiencing the issue of not recognising pulls and just cutting the heater off after a few seconds(both push and hold methods). Not the first to report this issue in the thread so don't know what to think about that. Waiting for response from vapefiend about warranty. Hope its sorted soon, miss my bowle already 😫

i had the same problem. i sent it to the retailer and receive a new Puck. Hope the same for you :)

androponic

vaped.
hey guys,

How can I fix this ?

remove the bottom plate via the T6 torx screw in the bottom, there are 2 phillips head screws that thread up into the stem. they probably just need to be tightened up (carefully tho since the threads are into aluminum and the screws are steel.). there is a rubber gasket for the bottom plate, be sure to lay that into its groove upon reassembly.

androponic

vaped.
Thanks man !
Damn I tried to unscrew the bottom with a cheap amazon T6 and it kinda mess the screw head. Now I cannot unscrew the base plate :shrug:
if you have a latex glove around, try a single layer of the latex and jam that T6 bit in the screw and apply pressure while turning very firm but careful and you may get the screw to move. try warming the stem in HOT water first to loosen any reclaim that may be adding to the screws stubbornness.

Fogoff

if you have a latex glove around, try a single layer of the latex and jam that T6 bit in the screw and apply pressure while turning very firm but careful and you may get the screw to move. try warming the stem in HOT water first to loosen any reclaim that may be adding to the screws stubbornness.
thanks will try the latex and keep you updated. Fingers crossed

vapviking

Old & In the Way
haha no drama, just me being a bit retarded about how to dismount the stem
Sorry, didn't mean to say that you were over-dramatizing at all, we see you are just trying to fix that stem.
I could have said 'suspense' I suppose that is more accurate.
I have also found a way to mess up small T? screws in the past, curious to see if this works for you.

Not to be pushy, but, have you found that latex yet? :)

Zoticus

Leader Of Ted Nerd Nation
Thanks, @Vitolo , but I think this stuff is better off consumed the old fashioned way

IMO, Bowle is king of flower. Bowle is life... wait ... how did @Zoticus do dat?
Because the Ted Nerd Nation energy flows strong within you @ChooChooCharlie.You know deep within yo heart that Bowle is the one true king worthy of all praise and worship. Bowle is love and Bowle is life ♥️ All hail the king of flower 👑💯And if you don't you will suffer and be banished to the shadow realm🤓

Last edited:

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Ive been on the fence for a new mighty+ but could not get motivated to purchase...

I am incredibly happy with my current lineup, but if there were ever one thing to cure VAS, it is receiving an email from Dan Morrison at midnight to pick out my new vape!

Texus

Ive been on the fence for a new mighty+ but could not get motivated to purchase...

I am incredibly happy with my current lineup, but if there were ever one thing to cure VAS, it is receiving an email from Dan Morrison at midnight to pick out my new vape!
And who is Dan Morrison? Don't get the reference

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yeah even though I'm not using my Bowle much anymore, it still fits a unique slot in my collection, way more useful to me than a large expensive slow session cooker... While the form factor, design style, and regulation make it invaluable compared to those handcrafted unregulated beauties as well! :tup:

LabPong

Because the Ted Nerd Nation energy flows strong within you @ChooChooCharlie.You know deep within yo heart that Bowle is the one true king worthy of all praise and worship. Bowle is love and Bowle is life ♥️ All hail the king of flower 👑💯And if you don't you will suffer and be banished to the shadow realm🤓

I think you are taunting me..........yes you are........ok ok.....this will probably be my next vape if I get another one....lol Rock it bro!

H22b89

Can anyone measure the pots maximum outside diameter (including the lip) for the bowls, and the overall height? I don’t have access to the pot right now and I emailed delta3d studios for a jyarz pot caddy insert. If anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it.

Top Bottom