Tafée Bowle

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Thanks man! I had a feeling it’d be your who’d reply :) hope you’re well mate. I mainly use my TM with the extra long mouth piece with glass nipples, I have the water pipe adapter but find it combusts pretty quickly. How would you say the Vapor quality compares to the TM? Is it miles ahead? Do you as an owner of both, recommend the tafee? I also have the p80 but use that as a session vape, did use it through water but broke the WPA today.

Thanks man, likewise!

Firstly they are cooling "dimples" or "spikes" or "indents" btw NOT "nipples" (nipples are porous, I say this to everyone here lol)

I see, I'm surprised you have problems needing to clean that piece often, also surprised you have problems combusting through water, must be setting at too high of a level?? But this is stuff for the TM thread!

To get to the heart of your question as it relates to the Tafée Bowle, I say yes I would recommend it in your situation... It would be complimentary to these other devices, part of the reason I got one was to have a top of the line industrial design automatic regulated instant on demand pure convection vape (more similar to the late Haze Square and a Elevape for me, when they worked well) With that perspective in mind, the Bowle really is so different from the TM and TP80, aside from the basic form factor and heating element differences...

Regarding vapor quality, I would not say it is miles ahead, they are all so different yet so effective that other variables affect the vapor quality more subtly, if that makes sense?? Vapor quality is a tricky thing, I kind of find it to be a wash, because of all the different variables (like the heaters, the stem and chamber materials, the temp settings, etc.) Tafée Bowle is the most instant btw!

Hope that helps you!

vapeaveli420

Thanks man, likewise!

Firstly they are cooling "dimples" or "spikes" or "indents" btw NOT "nipples" (nipples are porous, I say this to everyone here lol)

I see, I'm surprised you have problems needing to clean that piece often, also surprised you have problems combusting through water, must be setting at too high of a level?? But this is stuff for the TM thread!

To get to the heart of your question as it relates to the Tafée Bowle, I say yes I would recommend it in your situation... It would be complimentary to these other devices, part of the reason I got one was to have a top of the line industrial design automatic regulated instant on demand pure convection vape (more similar to the late Haze Square and a Elevape for me, when they worked well) With that perspective in mind, the Bowle really is so different from the TM and TP80, aside from the basic form factor and heating element differences...

Regarding vapor quality, I would not say it is miles ahead, they are all so different yet so effective that other variables affect the vapor quality more subtly, if that makes sense?? Vapor quality is a tricky thing, I kind of find it to be a wash, because of all the different variables (like the heaters, the stem and chamber materials, the temp settings, etc.) Tafée Bowle is the most instant btw!

Hope that helps you!
Haha I’ll remember that for next time🙈

I will drop a message in the TM thread to see if I’m doing anything wrong!

It does make sense bro, I think I might wait for the 420 sales hopefully there’ll be some deals. Also is the cooling stem longer with the bigger cup?

Shit Snacks

Haha I’ll remember that for next time🙈

I will drop a message in the TM thread to see if I’m doing anything wrong!

It does make sense bro, I think I might wait for the 420 sales hopefully there’ll be some deals. Also is the cooling stem longer with the bigger cup?

Yes it is an inch longer, but it doesn't make much of a difference cooling wise...

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
For the sake of everyone who wants a good bowle: please don’t accept a half vaped pot
Definitely not I was just trying something out, now I'm just killing a little time until they open Monday. Don't need to settle for a unit that's just not up to snuff when tafée is quick to help. But is it odd I'm a little sad to see this unit go now that I figured out how to best use it??? Weird lol

SixStringToker

Naked member
If I do a full 23-second rip at level 3, my flower is perfectly even on the top. If I finish out that pot on level 3, the ABV will be slightly darker on the top than the bottom, but still very even overall.

My normal routine is to do a couple of 12 - 15 second pulls on level one followed by a few on level 2 and then finishing on level 3. When I do that, my abv is almost always perfectly even all the way through.

I do a fine grind (finest screen on my flower mill) and load up about 0.2 to 0.25g each time by scooping up the herb into a little cupcake-shape and then flattening it out with my fingers. Just before inserting the stem into the puck, I do a relatively strong draw on the end while tapping a few times on top of the pot (makes a pleasant popping sound); this packs the herb down just a bit more.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Here is another bowl, some lemon cello that was more finely ground, but could be more consistent still... I also do not like the taste of this one at upper temps, so I didn't want to take it too far, so this was two hits at level three and then one at level four, medium 12 to 15 second hits I think... Now I think this is pretty well extracted, as I said it could go further but I didn't want to take it there, and I am going to post more with a clean chamber pot because I think that will actually make a big difference as I said this screen got pretty dirty (though you cant see that in the photo)

PXL-20210215-003636940.jpg

Michel

Perhaps this might be interesting for some European Customers:

6FE7D880-350B-4B95-863E-4AF835EEAD64.jpeg

Available at end of February...

edit: I ordered several times from them. They handled my OG Hopper warranties beyond my expectations and gave me an additional year of warranty on a mighty.

Last edited:

almost there

Has anyone been successful in deep cleaning the silicon mp to a point it's not stinky anymore? I did my first cleaning, the stem came out pretty good but that little mp just retains the odor. I can smell it in the same room even if it wasn't used :uhoh:

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Has anyone been successful in deep cleaning the silicon mp to a point it's not stinky anymore? I did my first cleaning, the stem came out pretty good but that little mp just retains the odor. I can smell it in the same room even if it wasn't used :uhoh:
I put the mouthpieces in hot soapy tap water until the water cooled. The soap I used was Palmolive dish soap. I then used a toothpick with the point removed to rub and rinse the inside with warm tap water to loosen anything sticking. Let them soak in the soapy water again (can't remember how long but I don't think it was more than an hour) I didn't smell anything after I rinsed and dried them.

Last resort.....On other vapes with really bad smells with silicone I've used 'a brief' ISO soak followed by a hot water rinse without issue but I don't like the idea of using ISO on silicone for more than a few minutes because there have been reports of silicone deteriorating.

justcametomind

After breaking my Vapbong and Tinymight I succeeded in breaking my Bowle too.
It still works but I don’t want to use it like it is now.
I tried to deep clean the stem and tried to unscrew the base. The screw turns in circle, I can’t open the base but it lost some grip with the stem and now the top of the stem swings a tiny bit.
On top of that the puck started to hotspot and developed a stain in the middle of the heating element screen.
As others did, I realized that I can rotate the bowl instead that having to stir, but opening the vape at every hit is not fun.
First issue to come out was the hotspotting since a week ago, I was debating if asking for help to CS or not. Then on Saturday I tried to unscrew the stem, developed the swinging unscrewable stem issue and I decided to ask for help to CS.

Shit Snacks

Sn4Pz

I ordered an IQ2 thinking it would be a neat device since I've never owned a conduction vape before... but ever since I clicked the buy button I've been kind of worried Im going to regret it. Should I just ask them for a refund and get a bowle? :rofl:

I only have a dynavap and IH right now, and Id like to get a backup/spare device but im not sure what to get... :shrug:

Top Bottom