Tafée Bowle

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Hi guys !

It seems to be a hell of a device this taffé bowle!

Today I finished the 39 pages of this subject ...
The last time I did this was for the Tinymight and before I finished reading I found ans bought a used one in the classifieds (thanks again Alex) .. it's still in perfect condition Operating...

Since then I have promised myself not to hang around in this blessed hell of fuckcombustion ...

[Thank you for all the info, criticism, discussion, ideas ... it's super rich!
And at the same time you stimulate the VAS way too much ...

In France, a country of alcoholics and users of anti-depressants, we are still in the Stone Age when it comes to cannabis and its consumption ... even if we note some progress with a judgment in favor of Cbd , and an implementing decree to test therapeutic cannabis (without the funding that goes with it of course ...)]

In short, I'm happy with my equipment ... my sessions suit me very well ... I use the Vaponic and the mistvap heater almost every day, a stem glass and dynavap with heater and a tinymight ...

a little while ago I said to myself that I no longer needed anything ...
there is even less time, I returned to Fc ...
and now ... I want a new vape ... 🙂

i thought from what you said this vaporizer is awesome ... the same craze existed for tinymight and i was not disappointed ...
I was ready to buy it ... very ready ...
then i thought considering the price i could buy even better ... but a portable vape with the performance of a desktop vape is hard to find ... why not switch to a desktop vaporizer .. .? if I can use it from my sofa ...
but i want a vape with the cleanest air path possible ...
it reduces the possibilities ... I saw the Evo by vapexhale ... and then I read a comment from a user who had put his Evo in favor of the Taffé bowle ...

Apart from the urge to buy compulsively, I'm not in a hurry ... I will continue my research!

but still, this taffé bowl, with the people involved in research and development, makes you want to ...
I will probably send them an email to find out if they plan to improve the battery in the relatively near future ... a user's message and the attached response gave me some hope ...

ah ... and yesterday, seeing my two year old son open the cupboard where my reserves are stored, I thought it would soon be time to go into even more stealth mode ... the tinymight can obviously do the case...
but as one user said here, as soon as we take out a nice resinous bud to crush it ... the stealth was quickly questioned ... I could always manage, change rooms or whatever ...
but it has become obvious ... I will get a taffé bowle one day ...
between the fact that with the cup, it really goes everywhere and the preloading of 4-5 pots will allow to be ultra discreet and ultra fast ...
the usefulness of the shape of this vaporizer which left me perplexed then became really logical.

I still have a few questions ...

How do you judge the materials used and the cleanliness of the air path? the fact that there is aluminum in the rod gives me a bit of a problem ... I bought myself a grinder in SS to get away from aluminum ... and ceramic, it's safe after you ?

well ... a novel not to say much in the end ...
I hope that I will not disturb too much ... that you will have some answers for my last questions, and that you will understand the usefulness of the form when you are a parent!

good vape to all!

Heyyy So we don't really talk about material safety in these product threads, there should be another thread somewhere... If aluminum for the vapor path is a problem for you, then there is no other option here yet, the vapor path hits a steel panel but then it is all aluminum. Although it is not going to be worn in the way a grinder would be so I don't have the same concerns personally, it would be nice if there was more ceramic inside, like the chamber pots, but that is expensive...

fangorn

thank you shit snacks ...
you answer my question perfectly about aluminum ...
I will go my way for the moment ... great argument of the "against" 🙂

(sorry for bringing up the subject of material safety here !!)

SquirrelMaster

I don't see Tafee changing the port location, it would mess with the aesthetics of the device. I was admiring the design of the Bowle one evening after many bowls and decided they couldn't move it it to the back because of the heat from the bowl and the side or front would wreck the design. Maybe the bottom? If the body was redesigned maybe.
Hi guys !

It seems to be a hell of a device this taffé bowle!

Today I finished the 39 pages of this subject ...
The last time I did this was for the Tinymight and before I finished reading I found ans bought a used one in the classifieds (thanks again Alex) .. it's still in perfect condition Operating...

Since then I have promised myself not to hang around in this blessed hell of fuckcombustion ...

[Thank you for all the info, criticism, discussion, ideas ... it's super rich!
And at the same time you stimulate the VAS way too much ...

In France, a country of alcoholics and users of anti-depressants, we are still in the Stone Age when it comes to cannabis and its consumption ... even if we note some progress with a judgment in favor of Cbd , and an implementing decree to test therapeutic cannabis (without the funding that goes with it of course ...)]

In short, I'm happy with my equipment ... my sessions suit me very well ... I use the Vaponic and the mistvap heater almost every day, a stem glass and dynavap with heater and a tinymight ...

a little while ago I said to myself that I no longer needed anything ...
there is even less time, I returned to Fc ...
and now ... I want a new vape ... 🙂

i thought from what you said this vaporizer is awesome ... the same craze existed for tinymight and i was not disappointed ...
I was ready to buy it ... very ready ...
then i thought considering the price i could buy even better ... but a portable vape with the performance of a desktop vape is hard to find ... why not switch to a desktop vaporizer .. .? if I can use it from my sofa ...
but i want a vape with the cleanest air path possible ...
it reduces the possibilities ... I saw the Evo by vapexhale ... and then I read a comment from a user who had put his Evo in favor of the Taffé bowle ...

Apart from the urge to buy compulsively, I'm not in a hurry ... I will continue my research!

but still, this taffé bowl, with the people involved in research and development, makes you want to ...
I will probably send them an email to find out if they plan to improve the battery in the relatively near future ... a user's message and the attached response gave me some hope ...

ah ... and yesterday, seeing my two year old son open the cupboard where my reserves are stored, I thought it would soon be time to go into even more stealth mode ... the tinymight can obviously do the case...
but as one user said here, as soon as we take out a nice resinous bud to crush it ... the stealth was quickly questioned ... I could always manage, change rooms or whatever ...
but it has become obvious ... I will get a taffé bowle one day ...
between the fact that with the cup, it really goes everywhere and the preloading of 4-5 pots will allow to be ultra discreet and ultra fast ...
the usefulness of the shape of this vaporizer which left me perplexed then became really logical.

I still have a few questions ...

How do you judge the materials used and the cleanliness of the air path? the fact that there is aluminum in the rod gives me a bit of a problem ... I bought myself a grinder in SS to get away from aluminum ... and ceramic, it's safe after you ?

well ... a novel not to say much in the end ...
I hope that I will not disturb too much ... that you will have some answers for my last questions, and that you will understand the usefulness of the form when you are a parent!

good vape to all!

The Bowle is very similar to the Tinymight but I'd recommend the Bowle to you if you want cooler vapour, near instant heat up and something different to add to your collection. Battery life is very manageable if you keep it in mind. Tinymight was the hot vape of 2020 but the Bowle is it for 2021 imo. Not sure how shipping to you is or if it would be better for Vapefiend to get them first.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Beside price what’s the difference between the 250 and 400ml stems? Is the longer one that much cooler or would the 250 suffice for most? I’m not entirely sold on the pots and needing a special grinder (kinda like the Keurig of vapes, er aromatherapy device). I am curious about this however. Should I buy it will be without a cup - cute but not imperative or apparently necessary. :peace:

Shit Snacks

Beside price what’s the difference between the 250 and 400ml stems? Is the longer one that much cooler or would the 250 suffice for most? I’m not entirely sold on the pots and needing a special grinder (kinda like the Keurig of vapes, er aromatherapy device). I am curious about this however. Should I buy it will be without a cup - cute but not imperative or apparently necessary. :peace:

They are the same price, the difference is if you get the drinkware or not. Default for no drinkware option is shown with shorter stem and default for drinkware option is shown with longer stem is all... Search the thread for the difference in performance between the different lengths (spoiler there is none) and you do not need the special grinder at all, I haven't used it and filling pots is easy.

LAWTHEONE

CLOUDYWITHFOG/ZEROVISIBILITY
Wow it’s been so long since I’ve posted! I’m glad to be back!

I just purchased this Vape yesterday at 2 PM and it’s being delivered today all the way from Canada. I’m very impressed can’t wait to receive it and try it out.

imor jones

Hello my Friends ;)

So, my bowle arrived Yesterday super fast from canada to Germany(till now no tax, but that can follow)
First my Review: its fantastic (i think this expression suits. Maybe i should say incredible fantastic :))
When i was sitting there, vaping and sipping my applejuice . I was, i dont know...so stoned...and thought. Wow this thing is fantastic!
Things i wanted to mention.
- OK i also thought, why is this USB Slot under the Cup. Kind of annoying. But might have reasons. The redesigned bottom sounds like a good solution.

- my bowle makes a buzzing sound for less than second, when i am firing it up
(Cant remember anyone mentioning it)
I can hear it clear with the cup as ressonance body

-had Yesterday 4 Bowles with it. I think i am a on level 3 vaper. But 4 was to harsh and not tasty, but only did it 4 for finishing.

- it feels like the bowle gives Everbody the Same result. Again and again. On Others vapes it often depends so much about the settings ( grind, filling, drawspeed, battery, cleaning...etc)

Conclusion: i Love IT (and the grinder with the Pot filling system and the device for tamping)

I wish everbody a lot of nice times with there Bowles (and there other vapes :))

Peace

SixStringToker

Naked member
my bowle makes a buzzing sound for less than second, when i am firing it up
(Cant remember anyone mentioning it)
I can hear it clear with the cup as ressonance body
This is normal. I'm pretty sure that it's from the coil which fires up initially with the button press to help the ceramic heater ramp up more quickly. It also fires up when it detects a draw so that it can maintain the set temperature. If I listen closely with the vape held just right, I can hear that buzz it when I take a draw.

Shit Snacks

That’s just the roar of the “ upside down inverted heating system “ !!!!!

@ChooChooCharlie we really need to trademark that for Bowle lol!

:hmm: "upside down inverted" means right side up though? Tricky double negatives!:rofl:

I am wondering if the draw restriction has changed on my unit, or if it is increased only when the pots' screens start to get dirty...

ChooChooCharlie

Top Down Turbulent Heat !

#TDTH

and, steady control with sensor, no charred results ...👌😉

Tafée is both dedicated and generous

good vape good people

they sent me another Bowle, I feel guilty like a shill, and this is the perfect example of PIF, shit, Vito seems to enjoy it, I’ll send it with io’s, he and patients can make the choice

happy vibes, pass it on

Last edited:

LAWTHEONE

CLOUDYWITHFOG/ZEROVISIBILITY
It took 19 hours to receive after my order, I think that’s the fastest shipping I’ve ever received! I’m three bowls in I am wrecked!!! I definitely like to start at level 2 and temp step from level 3 to 4 to finish a bowl.
REALLY IMPRESSED that I don’t have to stir the bowl AT ALL, and the vapor is very cool! The bowls are easy to load and it’s really easy to get the stem in and out of the base. The bowl seems to cool down fast, and the herbs are extracted fully & the look perfectly uniformed.

As for the look is definitely different from any other Vape I have owned. Seems to be made of metal and is constructed very strong. Initially I was a little upset with the price thinking is the cup worth an extra $70? I definitely don’t think the cup by itself is worth an extra $70. But my box came with a plastic grinder that loads your crucibles, a nice metal grinder that does the same thing as the plastic, some screens and gaskets and a total of 9 crucibles. The entire package makes the extra $70 price a little easier to swallow. All in all I’m happy with my purchase. Need to spend more time in the dungeon to see what things are like for the long-haul, but right now this fits into my rotation extremely nicely.

Nomad #111

Initial thoughts ... this vape is the bees knees. It is genuinely exceptional imo. Super fast international shipping too. The cup is nice but once you realize how modular this product is you begin to understand the Tafee Bowle. The vape signature is unique as well. The vapor is dense, potent and delicious. Honestly, this vape is going to rule the market place for a while once it takes off. The Pucc is going to get rigged up with all kinds of add ons too. Its that good. Get one.

This vape is definitely a beast. I still prefer my artisan style vapes in terms of ritual/aesthetic, but the pure performance of the Bowle is undeniable. Wonder how long until it catches on outside of FC. I’m not seeing much chatter anywhere else, except for people making fun of the cup. They are all missing out!

ChooChooCharlie

Read someone was interested in a Bowle camping trip. Got this to try, has USB QC 3 output, seems to work fine
Bowle-charging-charmast.jpg

Charmast -- not a good vape name

Top Bottom