Tafée Bowle

Vitolo

Vaporist
I had such fun with the Bowle after cleaning the stem, and with all new "pots" ready.
I sat at the computer watching movies, and vaping Bowle after Bowle.
Each time I looked at the clock it was an hour later.
It was 3:00 a.m. before I knew it, yet I said "just one more Bowl"
"One more Bowle" became one more "Potter!!
I never could fall asleep...
I laid down , but I am at it again... bleary, Red Eyed, buzzed Vaporist.
Photo-on-1-18-21-at-12-57-PM-2.jpg

Now I will land myself at a good level 10 buzz again to watch a movie.... been working at the 10 for almost an hour...
This is where I come in for a landing at my destination. (p.s. this is a unlisted video.. it is just for forum members)
I stop the video, when I just can't take any more.

Jah75

Ordered on friday(22:30 in Germany), No shipping yet, thought it should happen today :(
What time is it over there? Couldnt find there Location....
Edit: OK its Toronto. And we are 6 hours before....
If they work till 18:00 i still have a chance ;)
Not sure if this is celebrated in Canada, likely not, but it’s an American Holiday today (Martin Luther King day) maybe that is the reason for no ship today
Edit - somehow I missed the last 5 responses here that mention MLK day...oops old news again

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Just saw this pic on the Tafee site, and was curious if anyone in the wild actually has this shorty stem pictured without the glass... it appears shorter than the stem included with the short glass.

720-product-bowle-lineup.jpg

Come to think of it, you're right! I remember looking at this photo when I decided to go with the short stem thinking that was it at the end, and I now know clearly it is not lol

MinnBobber

Mouthpiece ?? Is there a preferred mouth position for the short flat mouthpiece??

First time using it as previously thought it was merely a dust cover for the stem. lol 😆
It is a strange shape/feel.

Whole tip in mouth felt weird (yes... )
End of tip up against upper lip and vapor comes
out just above lower lip feels better but still feels like sucking on a dust cover vs an ergo mouthpiece. 🤢

How do you use the shorty?
Long feels much better, so far

SquirrelMaster

If anyone is out and about and wants an extra charge have a look at one of these.

Form factor isn't ideal but it would work in a back pack or pockets.

Bowle kept me very medicated all day today. It really hurts to cough so I played it safe and stuck on temp 1. Terps terps terps and super smooth hits. I
love gassy strains and the LA Kush Cake I have is tasty as hell in the Bowle.

Just saw this pic on the Tafee site, and was curious if anyone in the wild actually has this shorty stem pictured without the glass... it appears shorter than the stem included with the short glass.

720-product-bowle-lineup.jpg

Good eye! I was just looking at that pic earlier today when I was recommending the Bowle to one of my LP's. It was pretty funny because I gave the cs rep the name Tafee and she thought she was on the wrong site when the cup picture came up! She didn't sound like a typical fc'er but sounded very interested when I was explaining it to her. I'm a Bowlefarian spreading the good word ha.

I'd take a shortstem and another puck. Or the mug when it eventually releases.

Last edited:

west-elec

...and now I get it.
They have made this to be a thing of class and sophistication. A vape for the more discerning individual who is maybe getting bored with bong rips and glass bits, but still needs something capable to satisfy. Even the cup gives the vape a reason to be on the table, to incorporate your favorite past time with any time. Not to be hidden away in the dark like something you are ashamed of. It has a normalisation aspect at the same time as being discreet enough for prohibition areas.
I only ever take 1 hit per load for maximum flavour, so fast extraction is key. I was afraid the Bowle might need more hits to clear but I am able to get great results on level 3 or sometimes 4 when I want it more toasty. Presets are absolutely spot on from my limited testing. Battery life is not an issue at all for my usage, 1 hit per pot means a LOT of pots per charge.
The breath sensor and not having to hold the button is a nice feature and again seems a classy touch (helpful since your thumb ends on the hot stem when your index is pressing the fire button). Heat up is so quick you have to be ready to go when you activate or if you are too slow it has already gone back to standby. Basically instantaneous. Pretty slick tech while being uncomplicated and fool-proof.

420_fitdad

New Vape enthusiast here, I stumbled across the Bowle somewhere and after searching for some info I actually found this forum, loving every bit of it already. I told my wife on Sunday I wanted this for my Birthday and FedEx guy was ringing my doorbell this morning. It's killing me knowing this fine piece is in my house and my Birthday isn't until March :lol:... I've never wanted to be older in my life.

Jah75

New Vape enthusiast here, I stumbled across the Bowle somewhere and after searching for some info I actually found this forum, loving every bit of it already. I told my wife on Sunday I wanted this for my Birthday and FedEx guy was ringing my doorbell this morning. It's killing me knowing this fine piece is in my house and my Birthday isn't until March :lol:... I've never wanted to be older in my life.
man....what a way to start a hobby lol (minus the delayed gratification!)

420_fitdad

man....what a way to start a hobby lol (minus the delayed gratification!)
Seriously! I was about to buy the Mighty since I think I'm ready for something other than my Edge. I'm so glad I found this and read all 38 pages, you guys are awesome, I can't wait to be more active on this. I think it's about time for me to start the sweet talking to try to get this a bit early hahaha.

Top Bottom