T-Bucket Banger System by NewVape

nspatient

How well do the rubies stay clean for you nspatient? I use some Sic ones from 710coils, but am curious if the rubies will be easier to keep clean than the Quartz I've used in the past? Any insights?

No issues with my cleaning regimen. After I'm done with a dab, I clean the dish with both ends of a q-tip and then use that dirty q tip to push a cotton ball around the bowl to rotate/wipe the pearls and grab whatever else is left on the dish.

I've been keeping a bucket half filled with a brewery wash solution. Everything goes in there as needed, and the solution gets a lot of work done before it needs to be tossed and replaced. Glass, Tbucket(assembled), dish, pearls, whatever. I'm pretty OCD about keeping my glass and equipment clean because I find it to be way better tasting/less harsh.

Baking soda paste will also get most stuff clean after a reasonably short exposure, as will Krud Kutter.

The only thing that seems to require special attention is the underside of the carb cap, which needs to see alcohol to get clean.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Is the Auber 300B a direct swap in for the 300A controller?

From the Auber site:

Update note for B version: All functions available on RDK-300A are still available on RDK-300B. A new feature "boost mode" is introduced in RDK-300B. In "boost mode", user can quickly switch the set temperature between stand-by temperature (e.g., 300F) and "boost temperature" (e.g., 550F) by simply press the knob momentarily. User can also define a boost timer, which let the controller maintain boost temperature for a certain a mount of time. For details, please check instruction manual or contact us.

I believe this new BOOST mode, was a request from @emmdeemo , most likely a firmware update, but the unit can’t be updated by the user. It’s possible the “A” version could be sent in for the update, assuming there is no hardware updates needed.

Surprised, I have not heard anything about the “B”, model before, nice find, someone wake up emmdeemo!

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Yup, that was my request.

Its just a firmware update, but they wouldnt budge on telling me how they do it :) No user update available. Ya gotta send it back. Its not a hardware thing tho, just firmware. All new models ship with the new firmware.

I even said well I'll buy one and open it up myself and update it, but my idle threat held no weight :)

BlueHueCO

A great inclusion indeed. Not so sure how much I'd need it for an FP, but I love to uptemp with concentrate. So glad they have added it to the RDK. I may finally have to buy a second one haha. I have so many nails, but only one trusty RDK that has never let me down.

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
I dont even own one! :)

Still yet to buy one, even after I said 'do this and I'll buy one' :/ :) Its a very handy feature with flower too! Start low to get flavour and then up thru the temps/flavours/compounds and up to a top temp to get the last of the bowl rinsed out.

I'll get an auber in a few weeks for the TB. Nice to see, thanks for the heads up rusty n folks :D

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
I dont even own one! :)

Still yet to buy one, even after I said 'do this and I'll buy one' :/ :) Its a very handy feature with flower too! Start low to get flavour and then up thru the temps/flavours/compounds and up to a top temp to get the last of the bowl rinsed out.

I'll get an auber in a few weeks for the TB. Nice to see, thanks for the heads up rusty n folks :D

They didn’t send you a complimentary PID, CHEAP company....

Chris_CH

Company Rep
Company Rep
Continuation of legacy FC thread
  • Grade 2 Titanium
  • Capable of Extreme Low Temps (More Flavor)
  • Keeps Glass Joint cool
  • Heat on bucket is more isolated
  • Fits 30mm NV SiC and NV Sapphire Dishes
  • Large Dabbing Area
  • For Concentrates Only
  • All threads in Favor of Vapor Path (Makes it easier to clean)
tbucket-1-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

85' Doc Gooden

I am thinking about pulling the trigger on this one , but every time I check the website the sapphire dish is always sold out .

85' Doc Gooden,
Reactions: EmDeemo

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
I might clean my setup today. It’s my birthday. :D

Happy Birthday, mine was a few days ago. I humbly suggest making things filthier for your birthday :)

I am thinking about pulling the trigger on this one , but every time I check the website the sapphire dish is always sold out .

You could always buy the SiC dish to slap in it in the meantime, and buy the sapphire later on. Then you've also got a back up dish if you have a sapphire disaster at some point.

nspatient

I think this deserves an action video :)

Yeah, usually by the time I get up to these kinds of antics, my abilities become limited. I'll try to put something together. Also that resulted in a very stuck dish, haha. Speaking of which, yesterday was the first time I used (Klean Strip brand) acetone to clean up, and it is extraordinarily effective. I'm following up with a dunk in (Everclear) alcohol then rinsing with distilled, to be safe. $30 buys a a lot of instant sparkling-clean equipment.

nspatient,

C-weed

Is the t bucket heavy?....very tempted to buy this guy...just a little worried about the stress on my joint....

Reclaim James,

nspatient

Is the t bucket heavy?....very tempted to buy this guy...just a little worried about the stress on my joint....

It's Ti, which is pretty light by bicycle frame standards. I wouldn't worry about joint stress at all. I'll weigh mine tomorrow and report back.

nspatient,
Top Bottom