T-Bucket Banger System by NewVape

Enialis

So my enail purchase is about to be the same as the price of a t bucket or similar and my vendors are all out of what I need for the past month.

Is the t bucket any good for micro dabbing? Like 0.025 dabs or less? I've read in the thread it doesn't handle that so well and I would prefer a smaller dish than 30mm, but I thought I would start looking into other products since I have no way to use concentrates at the moment and I've been waiting for my other vendors to get stock all month

Enialis,

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
So my enail purchase is about to be the same as the price of a t bucket or similar and my vendors are all out of what I need for the past month.

Is the t bucket any good for micro dabbing? Like 0.025 dabs or less? I've read in the thread it doesn't handle that so well and I would prefer a smaller dish than 30mm, but I thought I would start looking into other products since I have no way to use concentrates at the moment and I've been waiting for my other vendors to get stock all month
Not to steer you away from NV, but I find 30mm is a big surface to micro dab on. Have you checked out 710coils? I had a 25mm deep dish banger with an insert and an axial coil. I really enjoyed it. Maybe even more than my DCup.

The Stray Fox,

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Not to steer you away from NV, but I find 30mm is a big surface to micro dab on. Have you checked out 710coils? I had a 25mm deep dish banger with an insert and an axial coil. I really enjoyed it. Maybe even more than my DCup.

I agree, not the ideal tool for tiny dabs, BUT, it is possible to do “small” dabs on my DCup, but the temperature has to be very LOW, and I can get a quick full hit, shouldn’t be much left to swab after that. I do this sometimes as my 1st dab of the day, so I can get my auto-coughing going, without wasting too much concentrate. If I do a bigger first dab, and immediately start my cough routine, most of the vapor is lost. My 2nd hits are more controllable.

RustyOldNail,

Enialis

I agree, not the ideal tool for tiny dabs, BUT, it is possible to do “small” dabs on my DCup, but the temperature has to be very LOW, and I can get a quick full hit, shouldn’t be much left to swab after that. I do this sometimes as my 1st dab of the day, so I can get my auto-coughing going, without wasting too much concentrate. If I do a bigger first dab, and immediately start my cough routine, most of the vapor is lost. My 2nd hits are more controllable.
Thanks for the info guys. I Ultimately went with a 710coils setup for my needs. I was really drawn to the idea of it being indestructible compared to a quartz banger since I'm getting tired of fixing and replacing things for so many vapes and trying to move away from vapes with consumable items in general since I can't find them locally and my dispensary won't stock parts and coils for the items they do sell.

I'm going to wind up with either a vrod or a weedeater to replace my Evo so I figured I should look into their dedicated concentrate tools while I was at it.

LAWTHEONE

CLOUDYWITHFOG/ZEROVISIBILITY
My V Rod and T bucket just arrived today. Any suggestions on temperatures for the Sapphire dish?

LAWTHEONE,
Reactions: Easywider

Rab42

I am using the augusthaus kubeone controller so it may vary a little, but between 525-540 depending on the type of concentrates. I finally got some 6mm sapphire pearls and those let me drop down to 525 and maintain a nice balance between flavor and clouds.

LAWTHEONE

CLOUDYWITHFOG/ZEROVISIBILITY
Has anyone ever tried to use a bubble cap? If so can you let me know where I can get one and how it worked for you?

LAWTHEONE,

John Lewus

Does anyone know if this will go on sale for 4/20? I am brand new to concentrates and really want to get a dab setup to complement my cloud and herbalizer which are both awesome in different ways for dry herb. I only ever dabbed once years ago with a friends electronic titanium nail but have never tried live resin with a proper dab setup. I have read a bit more than half of this thread over the course of a couple hours and am really lost in all the great details that everyone has posted. I still need to read through the concentrates for noobs thread to understand all the terms. I *think* this might be the best dab setup for me based on what I have read, so I want to get ready for any sales that might come up. I need to read up on the DCup to see if I should even consider it.

I have sensitive lungs so low temp vaping would be my biggest preference and it seems the consensus in this thread is that this is the best for low temp dabbing.

John Lewus,

RustyOldNail

Does anyone know if this will go on sale for 4/20? I am brand new to concentrates and really want to get a dab setup to complement my cloud and herbalizer which are both awesome in different ways for dry herb. I only ever dabbed once years ago with a friends electronic titanium nail but have never tried live resin with a proper dab setup. I have read a bit more than half of this thread over the course of a couple hours and am really lost in all the great details that everyone has posted. I still need to read through the concentrates for noobs thread to understand all the terms. I *think* this might be the best dab setup for me based on what I have read, so I want to get ready for any sales that might come up. I need to read up on the DCup to see if I should even consider it.

I have sensitive lungs so low temp vaping would be my biggest preference and it seems the consensus in this thread is that this is the best for low temp dabbing.
E8A8E8F8-77CD-4E90-8F9A-786AFC7AA4D0.jpeg

RustyOldNail,
Reactions: John Lewus

Texus

20% off on 4/20, starting midnight EST 4/20. But high demand things may go quick...

someTooL

PSA - Don’t be a TooL and sleep in on this. Missed out on the DCup during Black Friday sale. They went OOS quick.

John Lewus

Well I am about 30 min out from this sale and have been reading and reading and reading as fast as I can. I think what I am confused about now is why the t-bucket or dcup is about 1.5x to 2x the cost of all these various other enail sites out there. Im at a loss as to what to do! My lungs suck and probably can't handle any of these systems by newvape but I want the best smoothest experience and am willing to pay. This is probably my only chance for awhile to get a good discount though for a premium. Decisions decisions!

EDIT: OK well after all is said and done I decided to go for the t-bucket and went a bit crazy in my checkout. I decided against the auber for the NV controller based on their blog post comparing the two. I plan to hook mine up to a wemo smart plug that is programmed to automatically turn off at midnight. I got the bundle just to make sure I had every setup covered. Because I read this forum I opted to add in a sapphire dish as well for taste so that should give me two options for dabbing. I have zero interest in using that until I have mastered the SIC dish. I have a glass table that my setup will be on so for only $8 bucks more I got their NV logo dab mat because why not when it is 20% off. I don't yet know if that carb tool will be ideal to also use as a dab tool so I opted for their Ceramic tipped dab tool as an alternative that is probably easier to clean. Finally, because I only have cheap Chinese glass right now I am hoping (without research) their 14mm Female Bent Neck Super Slit Diffuser gives me another heavy quality glass piece that looks relatively easy to keep clean. I had no intention to buy all this, but I want a good setup for my first (well technically second since a friend 5 years ago had a cheaper enail I tried once) experience. Wish me luck everyone! I am a COMPLETE newbie to this. Luckily I live on the west coast so at 9pm everything was in stock and ready for me to buy. I am checking now 15 into the sale and everything including the Dcup is in stock for those wondering. Good luck and wish me luck!!!

Last edited:

simulacrum

Well I am about 30 min out from this sale and have been reading and reading and reading as fast as I can. I think what I am confused about now is why the t-bucket or dcup is about 1.5x to 2x the cost of all these various other enail sites out there. Im at a loss as to what to do! My lungs suck and probably can't handle any of these systems by newvape but I want the best smoothest experience and am willing to pay. This is probably my only chance for awhile to get a good discount though for a premium. Decisions decisions!

EDIT: OK well after all is said and done I decided to go for the t-bucket and went a bit crazy in my checkout. I decided against the auber for the NV controller based on their blog post comparing the two. I plan to hook mine up to a wemo smart plug that is programmed to automatically turn off at midnight. I got the bundle just to make sure I had every setup covered. Because I read this forum I opted to add in a sapphire dish as well for taste so that should give me two options for dabbing. I have zero interest in using that until I have mastered the SIC dish. I have a glass table that my setup will be on so for only $8 bucks more I got their NV logo dab mat because why not when it is 20% off. I don't yet know if that carb tool will be ideal to also use as a dab tool so I opted for their Ceramic tipped dab tool as an alternative that is probably easier to clean. Finally, because I only have cheap Chinese glass right now I am hoping (without research) their 14mm Female Bent Neck Super Slit Diffuser gives me another heavy quality glass piece that looks relatively easy to keep clean. I had no intention to buy all this, but I want a good setup for my first (well technically second since a friend 5 years ago had a cheaper enail I tried once) experience. Wish me luck everyone! I am a COMPLETE newbie to this. Luckily I live on the west coast so at 9pm everything was in stock and ready for me to buy. I am checking now 15 into the sale and everything including the Dcup is in stock for those wondering. Good luck and wish me luck!!!
Just a heads up in case you weren't aware, that bent-neck piece they sell is also Chinese. (I also bought it today)

simulacrum,

RustyOldNail

Just a heads up in case you weren't aware, that bent-neck piece they sell is also Chinese. (I also bought it today)

The 9” bent neck is sourced from China, from TAG (thick ass glass), I own two, use it for dabs & flower. Nice and simple rig.

RustyOldNail,

John Lewus

Ah good to know. It seems kind of expensive for Chinese glass then. I use other stuff from dhgate so it isn't a big deal but today I found myself looking at Möbius today because I broke my original one years ago. It is 6x the cost of a China knockoff but was better in every way.

John Lewus,

RustyOldNail

Ah good to know. It seems kind of expensive for Chinese glass then. I use other stuff from dhgate so it isn't a big deal but today I found myself looking at Möbius today because I broke my original one years ago. It is 6x the cost of a China knockoff but was better in every way.

The difference is, TAG gets the “better” Chinese glass, as they order a lot, and get the “A-Grade” lots, in most cases. A lot of the cheap DHGate stuff is lower grade, probably made by newer apprentices in the factory. Sometimes you get lucky. My last purchase there was a Rattlecan, horribly made at any price, and event I got a refund.

RustyOldNail,
Reactions: John Lewus

Enialis

Okay so I'm back here looking at a t-bucket again, I'm not very happy with the efficiency of the quartz banger + axial coil and like doing uptemps that I'm now being told aren't very possible on the first setup I was recommended.

Assuming it can do what I want, id rather buy the tbucket than a dnail because of how satisfied I am with the vrod but 30mm is still pretty big.

I've already been told the dnail can do coldstarts and uptemps better than a QB and was wondering how responsive the tbucket is to temperature changes.

My most satisfying vapor comes from erigs or 510 powered bubblers, I don't need instant heat up and cool down but it would be nice to say start at 400 then uptemp to 700 and back down to 400 so I get the full spectrum of flavor and my material doesn't dissappear while I'm holding in my hit.

I think the maxvapor controller does this so maybe somebody with both could tell me how well the tbucket works with that controller? I'm having jcat make me a custom controller and the maxvapor is the only other unit that can do this without manually adjusting mid dab.

Enialis,

Enialis

Hmm... compared to other threads on this site this one is pretty quiet. Everyones a happy user and has no need to post im hoping?

trying to decide between this and a dcup and curious if theres any functional difference or if they are really just two different versions of the same thing.

One thing i thought i noticed was the dcup comes off the pipe and sits on a stand like the FP heads. Is that true or am i mistaken? That may be more convenient and then i wouldnt have to have a separate pipe or stand just for the tbucket when im using my vrod.

Had one more question but I lost my train of though, I'll have to come back and edit this after ive had my coffee.

Top Bottom