• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Supreme Vaporizer

lazylathe

Almost there...
100% convection at 320C. Load is outside the vaporizer.
Perfect ABV color throughout in 2 hits.
Micro dosing at it's finest!
20210406-152022.jpg

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
Are you implying that there has been movement (or further comms of sort?)
Unfortunately no. I doubt we'll see this back around.

elev8r can do this
but breakable AF :/
Definitely more fragile than this here but I have had heaters for years without issue. Unfortunately the DCE still can't do nugs like you can do in the tube with the Supreme. Closest I have seen to that is the Anvil.

vapirtoo

The Supreme shines with damp sticky herb!
I have some homegrown, really great herb
that has to dry overnight before I can vape it.
The Supreme takes this sticky herb and with two
Berzomatic torches heated to 160 which raises to 190c.,
just makes clouds with great taste. I use the old
Vapolution, All In Wonder Bowls (AIWB)to great affect.
My Vapbong got very offended! LOL

Aero

Raw Addict
The Supreme shines with damp sticky herb!
I have some homegrown, really great herb
that has to dry overnight before I can vape it.
The Supreme takes this sticky herb and with two
Berzomatic torches heated to 160 which raises to 190c.,
just makes clouds with great taste. I use the old
Vapolution, All In Wonder Bowls (AIWB)to great affect.
My Vapbong got very offended! LOL
the supreme still kicks here !!! love this device even though I'm mostly consuming it through the lotus bowl and for me it's a small amount, but still, it has amazing harsh and tasty vapor.

vakedcow

Gentle cow vaper and halloween kiddo
High fellow supreme lovers :)
still rocking my supreme 2 as a mainly used vape ;)
wanted to get a newer model / backup and some replacement parts but finding the website out of stock the last few weeks, do you guys have any info or updates on the situation?
thanks and vape on

GoldenBud

wanted to get a newer model / backup and some replacement parts but finding the website out of stock the last few weeks, do you guys have any info or updates on the situation?
thanks and vape on
nothing available anymore, sad, but get elev8r as a backup and mark this vape as a tiny supreme version lol :/

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
thanks and vape on
Yes unfortunately he shut down abruptly. I tried to get sources for his supplies to keep the community stocked and was denied.

Aero

Raw Addict
thanks and vape on
if you need the silicon tubes we earlier spoke about this in the thread. I was ordering both the tubes that were recommended by mrbubblestacks and they fit perfectly.

T@çh€

Forbidden to prohibit and live and let live.

Zuhdj

Charles Mingus
I have a dilemma. I have an offer to trade my supreme for a qaroma xl (and then some). Before I do this, do you guys know of anyone who can mill me a new tube bowl? I'm looking to get something custom done to fit inside the supreme tube without the need for rubber pieces that'll break all the time. The design needs 1 o ring that won't need replacing. This would make the supreme as easy to use as a flowerpot.

Essentially, if you make the bowl piece a little shorther than the stem on the supreme, then the opening of the supreme stem could rest on the top of the MonG joint.I'd have an oring where the tube and the joint meet on the bowl to seal this contact point allowing me to do away with silicone tubing forever :). But I need someone who has a metal lathe to make this for me.

Zuhdj,
Top Bottom