Discontinued Supreme Vaporizer

JCat

Accessory Maker
I still pull mine out occasionally :) Just made some e-nail adapter plates for another member recently :)

image.png

image.png

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
funny that the Supreme is in the Portable section. any of you guys used it on the go or outdoors? in some camping or so? it's gonna take you so high you visit the clouds above you...
this is my go-to camping heavy hitter - great vape for monster hits without worrying about batteries or an outlet

i have also used it on boats, and when i lost power at home

way back when i used to bring my supreme as my car vape before i went into events too. like concert, movie, sporting event, ect. take a few monster rips in my parked car before going in. great tailgater.

cheers

Zuhdj

Charles Mingus
I miss using mine with the torch. My silicone fell apart so I hooked it up to a flat enail so I didn't have to keep screwing with those wires every few weeks when I was using it daily. Now, I use a m18/m14 joint packed, like a tetra p80 for a full convection setup. The supreme, with the silicone tip, sits on top of the 18mm end and seals VERY well. It's crazy to have a full convection single hit extraction with 1/3 of a gram like that.

The zx 14mm injector from phase3 is the only one I've tried since that really comes close in terms of taste and power. The b0 and b2 (22mm) don't give me the same flavor or punch that the zirconia or supreme vapes do. I wish someone would reboot the supreme design in ti or stainless steel. It's a really simple design.

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
I miss using mine with the torch. My silicone fell apart so I hooked it up to a flat enail so I didn't have to keep screwing with those wires every few weeks when I was using it daily. Now, I use a m18/m14 joint packed, like a tetra p80 for a full convection setup. The supreme, with the silicone tip, sits on top of the 18mm end and seals VERY well. It's crazy to have a full convection single hit extraction with 1/3 of a gram like that.

The zx 14mm injector from phase3 is the only one I've tried since that really comes close in terms of taste and power. The b0 and b2 (22mm) don't give me the same flavor or punch that the zirconia or supreme vapes do. I wish someone would reboot the supreme design in ti or stainless steel. It's a really simple design.
It was more like .1 in there. The lotus wpa doesn't hold much! Bangs for that
amount in there though! :tup: I think the Taroma360 is designed sort of like this. Me being in Colorado, the peeps that make it have a store 20 miles from me. I'm gonna pick one up to check it out and see if it hits like my supremes and I'll report back:tup:

Zuhdj

Charles Mingus
It was more like .1 in there. The lotus wpa doesn't hold much! Bangs for that
amount in there though! :tup: I think the Taroma360 is designed sort of like this. Me being in Colorado, the peeps that make it have a store 20 miles from me. I'm gonna pick one up to check it out and see if it hits like my supremes and I'll report back:tup:
Not talking about the lotus. I'm talking about the bowl for the tetra p80. It holds about .3. I've heard about that 360 and I think it's a great idea. I can't wait to see how people like it.

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
talking about the lotus. I'm talking about the bowl for the tetra p80. It holds about .3. I've heard about that 360 and I think it's a great idea. I can't wait to see how people like it.
Oh OK. I have to look into that one thanks for the tip!:nod:

Custom Flower Hardware,

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Happy Saturday Friends!:tup: wifey is recovering from her hysterectomy today, but is better off, healing up, and doing awesome!:love: getting some vapes in before she gets up and me and the kids hand and foot it for her all day!:bowdown:

Top Bottom