• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Supreme Vaporizer

alex91

Hi guys, how are you doing? I've been thinking about getting the Supreme V3, but I'd like some help from you, If possible.

How do you compare the v3 to the ELEV8R? I already have the ELEV8R and I really enjoy it, and since I already have the Big Buddy needed to heat the v3 also, I thought: why not the v3? I've seen the v4, and although it looks great, I want the torch powered v3. So I have a few questions and would really appreciate If you help me out:

1) How would you compare the v3 to the ELEV8R? Is there such a difference that it's worth getting the v3 or they're mostly the same (I mean performance/efficiency wise)? The thing I'm looking forward to is big bong like hits. The ELEV8R does this greatly, but I wonder If the v3 will bring it to another level.

2) Stupid question, but I’m leaning more towards the 3.5 instead of the dually, what do you think? Do you think the dually is worth it? I’m also using the sneaky pete globe (https://www.sneakypetestore.com/products/the-sneaky-pete-globe?variant=26814594374) and I’m not sure the dually would fit properly, since it’s a bit wider than the 3.5.

4) How big is the bowl?

5) How easy it’s to burn yourself? I’ve never burned myself with the ELEV8R, but I can’t deny that the v3 seems to be easier to get “gently touched” when stoned.

Thank you.

Last edited:
alex91,

lazylathe

Almost there...
@alex91

I do not own or have tried the ELEV8R but can give you some answers hopefully!
Also never owned the Dually, do not see the need with how strong just the single version is.
With the single version you will easily milk your SneakyPete globe!! Effortlessly!

The bowl is as big as you want it to be... Could stuff half a gram in if you wanted to but it would be an immense waste of herb. These vapes are the king of micro dose vapes imo.

The V4 is my daily driver and has been for almost a year now. Never burnt myself on it yet and it is VERY hot.
The V3 was my DD for a few years and I managed to get a tiny burn that stung for a few minutes. I am pretty careful when medicated, so maybe I am not a good candidate for this answer! LOL!

If you want consistency, go for the V4 and find your temp! Same session every day and so reliable!

The V3 was amazing but the updated E-Nail coil heater V4 is FAR superior in all aspects.
Apparently V6 is the same as V4.

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
How do you compare the v3 to the ELEV8R?
The temp readout alone gives the Surpreme an advantage for consistent heat times. Oh and I don't get the dually's concept at all. One stem is all you need at a time, and doing both stems at once is not only overkill IMO, but it requires rigging tubing and adapters to even make it work. Stick with the single.:2c:

:peace:

highasakite

I got the Elev8r after I had the Supreme v3 and after getting used to it, I would say the biggest difference is the draw restriction. When going back to the Supreme, the airflow seems much more restricted. With the Elev8r, I have the timing down so I get pretty consistent results. I open an analog clock app on my phone so I can see exactly when I begin heating (better than a stopwatch, for me). The draw is free flowing and I only have to heat for 21 seconds instead of 60-80 seconds with the Supreme. Immediate reheats are 11 seconds.

With the Supreme, the vapor will begin immediately though. It extracts just as efficiently, but much different than the Elev8r! It's like it just sucks out all the good stuff immediately, but very tasty. Both are great devices at very reasonable prices.

Chingas

Fine/coarse ground flower, pinched off lil' budlets((my fave(fuck grinding)), hash, all the waxes, kief, moonrocks, caviar...the Supreme has no fucks to give. It destroys all. Woefully under appreciated. The Lotus is what Gandalf would hit. The Supreme is for Conan.

What is best in life? Supreme!

Last edited:

lazylathe

Almost there...
Cleaning out my vape drawers today and what do I find?
My S3 all taken apart after using the mod plates with a coil heater, not my favorite way to use the S3 for some reason.

Re-assembled her with new rubbers and a new battery and she is so beautiful!!!

I also forgot how ridiculously hard this vape hits...
Anything from light and tasty vapor to full blown white outs in the WT!
100% full convection and it is still a BEAST!

alex91

Guys, Could you help me out with the Supreme? I was having problems with the thermometer, but I think I’ve fixed it. It was just that the thermometer wires were a bit far from the block. Do you think this is the spot where I should leave the wires?

ssoi9Bt.jpg

Also, before I noticed that, I was heating the block, without a load, just to see If the temperature was alright. After a while it started off gassing (not sure what it was). I’ve stopped immediately and after I pushed the wires closer to the block, it was about 230-250c. The silicone pieces, the block and the thermometer are working fine, but because I hit this high temperature, should I be worried I somehow damaged the block?

Thank you.

Last edited:
alex91,

nonamekevin

Has anyone disassembled their supreme to better understand the heating element? I've read the website several times, I've talked to Ed briefly through email, but I'm a visual learner. I've also tried looking for the patent on the heating element with no luck. Interested in pics if people have them.

nonamekevin,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Has anyone disassembled their supreme to better understand the heating element? I've read the website several times, I've talked to Ed briefly through email, but I'm a visual learner. I've also tried looking for the patent on the heating element with no luck. Interested in pics if people have them.
There are pics on his website that explain what's going on inside the block.
35ada3c5175d91b5746e81f59639560e

648636c0af259f498e86d07c1d4a545b

:peace:

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Yeah, had a productive morning and wanted to reward myself on this fine Sunday with some relaxation.

Ended up pre-packing 4 different strains in 4 different Supreme v3 tubes and knocking through all of them back to back..just sitting here looking at this pile of perfect ABV nugs when sqweezed they burst into perfectly vaped dust.

Hard to get this medicated without dabs. Supreme....probably still the best extractor on the market and i had the v1 like 10 years ago? Fucking amazing vape. Hard to deny.

Alexis

Yeah, had a productive morning and wanted to reward myself on this fine Sunday with some relaxation.

Ended up pre-packing 4 different strains in 4 different Supreme v3 tubes and knocking through all of them back to back..just sitting here looking at this pile of perfect ABV nugs when sqweezed they burst into perfectly vaped dust.

Hard to get this medicated without dabs. Supreme....probably still the best extractor on the market and i had the v1 like 10 years ago? Fucking amazing vape. Hard to deny.
Mate, your very casually done, lopsided phone video of the SV3 in that HUGE multichambered bong (which I think you broke since? I forget the make, it's tip of tongue I'm sure it will come back to me any second)... the one where you bumped your head into the lampshade lol...

Anyway that was to me at the time a superb and magnificently impressive demonstration of what this vaporizer I can do in terms of the extraction and hitting potential.

I was really heartbroken when I went on to try it and to be unable to tolerate the device in any shape or form. But your video was a real glamoriser of its potential. You needed no fancy production or even great care yeah it just wasn't possible to hide how great it clearly performs.

I'm glad to hear you still enjoy it on occasion enjoy that buzz now bro. :tup:

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Mate, your very casually done, lopsided phone video of the SV3 in that HUGE multichambered bong (which I think you broke since? I forget the make, it's tip of tongue I'm sure it will come back to me any second)... the one where you bumped your head into the lampshade lol...

Anyway that was to me at the time a superb and magnificently impressive demonstration of what this vaporizer I can do in terms of the extraction and hitting potential.

I was really heartbroken when I went on to try it and to be unable to tolerate the device in any shape or form. But your video was a real glamoriser of its potential. You needed no fancy production or even great care yeah it just wasn't possible to hide how great it clearly performs.

I'm glad to hear you still enjoy it on occasion enjoy that buzz now bro. :tup:

Haha. I need to go back and watch this, don't remember what glass this was or bumping my head but that is great! Nice memory buddy.

Got to ask, why couldn't you tolerate it? I am sure i could search this thread sorry... Prob been a year since i tried this vape last but damn it will slap you. Was the vapor too harsh for you? Too much of a hazard?

Edit below.

Just watched. Made me laugh. I still hit my head there sometimes. I think that was a HiSi triple chamber or something... Bought that one from the legend Seibo Shen aka Stone Monkey at some point or he gifted it to me for another favor. Can't remember.

Last edited:

Alexis

Haha. I need to go back and watch this, don't remember what glass this was or bumping my head but that is great! Nice memory buddy.

Got to ask, why couldn't you tolerate it? I am sure i could search this thread sorry... Prob been a year since i tried this vape last but damn it will slap you. Was the vapor too harsh for you? Too much of a hazard?

Edit below.

Just watched. Made me laugh. I still hit my head there sometimes. I think that was a HiSi triple chamber or something... Bought that one from the legend Stone Monkey at some point or he gifted it to me for another favor. Can't remember.
Yeah, that is the one- Hisi triple chamber. I fell in love with that bong when I saw that video I really wanted one.

Regarding my tolerance, I really don't mean to drag this up in this thread again it was quite controversial at the time but in my own mind I had an actual allergic type reaction to the aluminium metal itself by whatever mechanism I'm not saying it was off-gassing or I was actually ingesting it but the way allergies work is mysterious and complex and beyond established logic and I believed at the time and still do that there were some energetic or vibrational mechanism by which I personally reacted severely to the aluminium heating element.

I'm not suggesting it is unsafe or toxic or anybody else and never attempted to at the time but I did have the device tested for an allergy using a very advanced and highly accurate alternative diagnostic tool called Vega testing which is accepted and used widely in mainstream medicine in Germany and Holland but has been verified and oppressed by the Western pharmaceutical corporations especially in the USA and UK with Propaganda and misinformation.

Anyway we tested the device several years ago and it it was indicated as being a problem allergywise in relation to the materials itself for my own personal body.

The thing is I'm sure that even if there was a material like titanium or stainless steel which I would not have have an allergy indication or problem with as far as I know will have experienced or confirmed/suspected, I'm sure I still would have a very severe adverse reaction to the supreme vaporizer because I have insane allergies and intolerances and immune reactions to things for no reason like you wouldn't believe and most vaporizers I can't tolerate with a highly variable degree of intolerance reaction to the Vapour signature specifically I don't mean the materials.

I can use certain vaporizers without any apparent allergic reaction to the vapor signature, and I can take the most monstrous hits on those devices yet I can use another one with identical materials and almost identical performance and extraction and vapor quality yet I will have an intolerable allergic type reaction to even the most invisible whispiest hit.

I will be completely unable to use those devices and get any enjoyment will come from them no matter how I go about it. I am pretty confident it is my immune system just randomly selecting different harmless things to incorrectly and unnecessarily overreact to.

This is my experience and understanding with all things in my life and also pertains to my vaping but is very unusual with regard to the different vaporizer intolerances.

However the supreme was different it was not just an intolerance or allergy type reaction it was genuinely life-threatening symptoms with throat swelling and closing really severely and lungs affected to a much greater degree than any other device of ever used and I'm talking about really tiny little low temp hits I tested as well it wasn't a case of the power and density.

I'm not saying I know any of this for sure but I have strong reasons for my beliefs and a very intuitive appreciation of these things.

Otherwise I would be using this vaporizer to this day I'm certain, and I certainly don't mean to put anybody off of it.

Xclerk

The Universe is our endless supply
@lazylathe is it difficult to do the conversion. From 3 to 6 and vise versa. And I heard somthing about seal breaking when switching. Any interest in parting w the bracket since its not up your alley? I actually just got my 3.5 today and so far loving it. May be trying this vapolution tube upgrade. Love this fourm u guys come up w all the coolest ideas. Plan on giving a lotus bowl a try but didnt really dig it w my herborizer bowl. Is the heat just too far?

lazylathe

Almost there...
I have modified my SV3 by cutting down the tube by around a 1/2 inch, matches my SV4 now.
Also found and decided to test out the conversion plates again. Rewired an old High5 coil to work with mu Auberins controller.
Hits like a monster now!!
Very heavy vape signature now with way darker ABV than I usually get.

virtualpurple

I have modified my SV3 by cutting down the tube by around a 1/2 inch, matches my SV4 now.
Also found and decided to test out the conversion plates again. Rewired an old High5 coil to work with mu Auberins controller.
Hits like a monster now!!
Very heavy vape signature now with way darker ABV than I usually get.

question for you!

that looks like my @JCat mod, however I don’t see the temperature probe built into the cable.

what is controlling your temp and where can I find out more about rewiring my high5 coil to work with the auber? I am considering buying one to modify my elev8r and it just seems like more people use it than the high5

virtualpurple,
Reactions: lazylathe

JCat

Accessory Maker
question for you!

that looks like my @JCat mod, however I don’t see the temperature probe built into the cable.

what is controlling your temp and where can I find out more about rewiring my high5 coil to work with the auber? I am considering buying one to modify my elev8r and it just seems like more people use it than the high5
You don't have to use the separate temp probe. You can use the built in thermocouple in the coil, it will just measure the temp at the point of contact of the coil, as opposed to at the tube; will work similarly but of course you will have to adjust your temperature higher to compensate. The rewired coil has the extra thermocouple snaked in there with the shield, but it can be removed, and the original thermocouple and wires are still in there.

Edit: and if you want to keep the external thermocouple, you just need to wire those 2 wires appropriately. Alternately you can also use the high5->d-nail adapter for high5 coils on d-nail/etc controllers as a quick way without rewiring to use it. (I believe they are ~$20 on the high5 site)

virtualpurple

You don't have to use the separate temp probe. You can use the built in thermocouple in the coil, it will just measure the temp at the point of contact of the coil, as opposed to at the tube; will work similarly but of course you will have to adjust your temperature higher to compensate. The rewired coil has the extra thermocouple snaked in there with the shield, but it can be removed, and the original thermocouple and wires are still in there.

Edit: and if you want to keep the external thermocouple, you just need to wire those 2 wires appropriately. Alternately you can also use the high5->d-nail adapter for high5 coils on d-nail/etc controllers as a quick way without rewiring to use it. (I believe they are ~$20 on the high5 site)

oh holy crap, I had no idea these things existed!

That is going to save me a lot of cash and open up the doors to a few other vapes I’ve eyeballed for a long while now.

I found a spot where the plates hold both the coil and the external thermometer against the sv3 and they appear to be secure. I fired up the SV3 but it appears that the sweet spot will be at a higher temperature than what I’ve usually been set to when my temperature coil was held secure with silicone tubing. Although I guess that should be expected! At around temp 550 I still didn’t find herb as dark as what I’ve had before.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Unfortunately I've still never tried one of these, but perhaps one of you would like to create a new thread for the supreme here (just linked to this old one at the top of the new one)
https://newfuckcombustion.com/index.php?forums/upcoming-unreleased-portables.33/
Then mods can move it to the main section and close this one... I'm not active enough in this thread, otherwise I would do it myself!

Last edited:

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Last edited:
Top Bottom