Discontinued Supreme Vaporizer

justcametomind

This is my first message on this thread.
I have a lot to read before asking anyting, but I wanted to say hi.

It's a few days I received my S3 Dually.
I got it from lacentralvapeur. If any other EU vaporist is interested, I can attest (only shop in the continent?) they ship the last revision and I'm very pleased of it.
It's the most powerful unit I've ever had, puts any other vaporizer I have to shame.
I was so curious to try loading ungrinded small nugs it was the first thing I did. It's amazing how good the extraction is.
This is the vaporizer I want to hit when I cannot sleep at night and require high dosage. I'd love to run it flameless with a @JCat mod <3

Last edited:

justcametomind

I'm having the time of my life with my Supreme!:myday:
I struggled a bit to find a glass that would fit. And still have to figure out how to connect to anything than male 14mm or using the provided silicone red rings (no clue at all) and tubes.
It also fits inside the bowl of Herbo Ti. I'm having lots of fun whitewalling my Turbine Hydratube + HydraBase combo, with a couple bowls at a time.
It is amazing how easy it milks up glass. It takes me 6 huge hits to obliterate completely 250mg of Bedrocan, 22% THC. I still have to cough once.
The vapor is smooth as silk and potent. After a few days I'm now confident to be safe using it. The first few days I was paranoid about getting badly injured any minute. :ninja: The primal form factor of the vape and struggling to find a fitting connection didn't help.:hmm:
The heating element is a bit scary to look at.:borg:
Is there any magic in the vacuum connection it creates with glass?
I mean, any similar to the Sublimator? They both are hard hitters and create some sort of vacuum aren't they?:tinfoil:

Last edited:

DudeeBalls

@lazylathe How do you use the vapocane with the SV4 I thought the SV4 only fits in 18mm female connections and that the vapocane is 14mm female? The reason I ask is I just ordered a used SV4 without the original bowl/tube with an 18mm female to male adapter with a screen in it to basically replicate what you've done with the vapocane and although I may not even wind up needing it I do like the design of the vapocane and it's screen and wanted to ask if there's a way to use it with my new (used) SV4 since I'd like the option if it is an option that is. One of the cool things about the vapocane is it looks like you'd never have to worry about the screen dancing around when you're mixing or adding the load. Plus as a side benefit it seems like a cool thing to use as a kind of waterpipe version of a sticky brick.

DudeeBalls,

stark1

Lonesome Planet
At what temp does Aluminum itself begin to vaporize.

I have issues with breathing in possible Alzheimer’s down the line....

stark1,

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Thanks, Bud!

:mmmm:Been holding off since I presently already have issues remembering what I had for breakfast.

Wazzit a liquid breakfast. Was it 40 proof? LOL :spliff:

DudeeBalls

@KidFated. I just assumed since the one I'm buying is the v4 and it doesn't even include the original bowl that I'd only be able to use it in an 18mm female connection since that's what the guy who sold it to me was using and since the v4 thread says "- Can only be used with an 18mm female connection (for now)". I'm sure I'll be better able to understand once I have it in my hands. since it fits the 18mm female to male connector that the seller is using for convection mod I though there's no way I'd be able to fit it into a 14 female connection of the Vapocane.

DudeeBalls,
Reactions: KidFated.

DudeeBalls

Not sure I'd want to use that universal adapter since I'd be adding silicone or whatever it's made out of to the vapor path. check out this adapter I just thought of for use with the v4 if I'm right it could be the best convection bowl alternative to using the vapocane but compatible with the v4's 18mm only connection. The older version had an actual screen rather than a glass screen though not sure what's better since maybe the older actual screen version would catch more fine particulate and allow more even airflow not sure though. https://www.elev8glassgallery.com/v...s/elev8r/elev8r-vaporizer-water-pipe-adapter/

DudeeBalls,

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
I'd be adding silicone or whatever it's made out of to the vapor path.

What's wrong with Silicone Rubber? I take product safety extremely seriously. Everything I sell is manufactured here in America to my strict standards (I refuse to outsource to China for any of my designs).

That nearly universal WPA is made from an FDA compliant food-safe silicone rubber. I'd be happy to share the MSDS sheets if requested on this or any of my other products.

DudeeBalls

It's a cool adapter I just try to avoid extra non glass parts if possible but you're right there's nothing wrong with it.

DudeeBalls,
Reactions: JCat

Razshiro

Hey Supreme lover's,i don't know if it has been already posted but i just noticed than Ed explained a little more why the Supreme heater is so strong:

The Supreme Vaporizer is absolutely, the top, the most powerful and highest quality vapor producer in the world. So-called "top vaporizers" like the Volcano, DaVinci, VapeXhale, Mighty, Arizer, and a LONG list of other vapes will never perform as well as the Supreme because the Supreme utilizes a patented technology to eliminate the "streamtube effect" which causes 95% power loss.

To understand the streamtube effect you must know the difference between a streamline, streamtube, and laminar flow. The picture below shows air flowing past an airplane wing, a red section called a streamtube, and multiple blue streamlines inside of the streamtube. A streamline is a path traced out by a particle as it moves with the air flow. A streamtube, by definition, can only have laminar flowing streamlines.
7cb5bc0669157a31acda4391ddaf98c1.png

Laminar flow is defined as particles moving in parallel to neighbor particles where particles paths NEVER cross.
6fa6abd5f314690c4fbe93f145b5c267.png

6fa6abd5f314690c4fbe93f145b5c267

Laminar flow is incredibly strong and does not like to break apart. No matter how fast the airplane wing is moving, almost all streamlines directly in front of the wing will compress and flow smoothly around the wing without ever touching the wing. This fact is very important when you try to smash air onto a heating element (whether its a hot coil or other heated object). Only a super thin layer of air will contact the heating element while the majority of air will pass without contact.

The picture below shows laminar flowing streamlines inside a red colored heating element tube where streamlines are represented by small dots (red and blue) moving in a laminar direction into your computer screen. If a streamline makes contact with the heating element it is colored red, and if a streamline never touches the heating element it is colored blue.
5a6694ce5baf41b14784042300cf270f.jpg

Notice that a huge majority of dots are blue and they never touch the heating element. If you look inside a 1mm diameter heating element tube (like the example above) and you were able see tiny atoms represented as dots, you would see hundreds of trillions of dots and you would see that more than 95% of them NEVER touch the heating element. This is the streamtube effect and causes 95% failure in heat transfer. The failure rate of any vaporizer can be estimated by visualizing the streamtube effect inside the heating element. Air is just like electricity and will always take the path of least resistance. If you give air any opportunity whatsoever to slip away, like providing a little hole, it will always slip away with minimal contact.

The Supreme Vaporizer uses a multistage air processing system to completely eliminate the streamtube effect. Below is a picture showing the inside of the Supreme Vaporizer heating element (and air flow diagram). There are 11 plates total. Each plate systematically processes air in 3 directions, then sends that air to the next plate to be further processed. Using tactical corners, each plate forces air into a 180 degree turn (up-down circular spin) when air first enters the front/center of the plate, then it creates a different spin (left-right circular spin) using the front/sides, then it shoots that turbulent air towards the middle of the plate (forward-back direction) which crashes turbulently into the middle section of the plate until that air finally stabilizes into laminar flow to enter the next plate. It does this 11 times until the streamtube effect is 100% eliminated.
648636c0af259f498e86d07c1d4a545b.jpg
35ada3c5175d91b5746e81f59639560e.jpg

Most vaporizers have a very high failure rate in their air processing system due to the streamtube effect. Have you heard of the V.A.S. syndrome? It stands for Vaporizer Acquisition Syndrome and is caused by a lack of aerodynamic knowledge. If you don't learn how a vaporizer mechanically processes air, in order to eliminate the streamtube effect, you'll keep buying shitty vapes. The V.A.S. and the streamtube effect are both very real. Don't buy another vaporizer until you understand the streamtube effect. Please contact us if you have any questions.
source: http://www.supremev.com/
648636c0af259f498e86d07c1d4a545b

Last edited:
Top Bottom