Supreme V3 Electric Conversion Kit

JCat

Accessory Maker
@JCat, what are shipment costs to Germany?

BTW I'm such a slut I lost all my OG screens by Ed. Are they made out of ss wire? Intend to shape my own screens. Or ar there any advices for better solutions?
I just cut down a fine SS screen to very slightly larger then to size, and then press fit it in to where I want it for different setups (cotton & rosin vs. flower) I much prefer this to the stock screens. Can use a cut down bamboo skewer to empty out when you are done (better than a toothpick but I cut them down as they are too long as-is)

As far as shipment costs to Germany, I'll check for you and will let you know.

szai

Ding! Ding! Ding! :lol:

My sv3/e-mod is going to @szai for his backup! By far the best vaporizer i've ever used, but not stoked on these convection cotton dabs anymore.... just way too limited vs what i'll be able to achieve with a proper d-nail sic dish.

You should check out 25mm bangers. Apparently people are loving them with enails. The last few pages in the hex nail thread discuss the topic pretty thouroughly.

You are such a sick guy! Meanwhile i believe you are more addicted to buy and sell vapes than to have them;)

EDIT: Thank you very much, dear Sir! Any pics of your solution?

No the thing is @biohack is just very performance and vapor quality sensitive. He can't deal with pure convection but that's what he likes quality wise.

Last edited:

JCat

Accessory Maker
You are such a sick guy! Meanwhile i believe you are more addicted to buy and sell vapes than to have them;)

EDIT: Thank you very much, dear Sir! Any pics of your solution?
I'll try to send you pics of the screens :) (Really pretty straight forward though ... just a standard SS screen wedged in there ... the toughest part about this is getting it to wedge without flipping :) ... you have to use sticks from both sides to do this ... lol ... preferably something bigger for the one end)

For shipping to Germany (estimate):
- $10 - Small Packet Air (no tracking)
- $25 - Tracked Packet International (service standard 9 business days)

szai

Oh no! :lol: ... that's unfortunate!
Actually it's doubly unfortunate the dude I know of, who's nicknamed stoner, he goes through a quarter of shatter a week, is apparently weird? I dunno! I only met him once and very briefly at that. We Vaped a little together but that's about it.

Last edited:
szai,
Reactions: JCat

szai

Every person I have ever met fits this description. :nod:
True that's why it was a question vs a statement. I don't know for a fact that he's weird. My friend's kind of weird too! I myself am very weird! My wife says I'm not Human! She thinks I'm more robot, I think!

szai

I think everyone else is weird ... I, on the other hand, am perfectly normal! :lol: :science:

I've found that cultivating an eccentric reputation is recommendable for stoners or potential stoners.

I wish I could honestly claim to have done so intentionally but I'm naturally eccentric!

It's beneficial because it covers up stoner moments. It's the reason I was thank God able to go unnoticed when I was nearly cross eyed from edibles.

You'll probably still need rhoto iced drops but it's normalflauge!

szai,
Reactions: JCat

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Awesome Stu! So glad you like it! (It's still my daily vape, so that's a long-runner for me :) )
I have a feeling it's gonna be my DD for a while, too. You made me update my sig (which I haven't done for a while).

It makes me long even more for a better base. I've always hated the aluminum base and wished for something better. Being even more top-heavy now than it was, I think a heavy, comfortable base makes even more sense now. I'll figure something out as it's way too valuable of a tool not to have a better base. I like the idea of a solid piece of wood in the shape of a pistol grip. Or maybe something else. Thinking cap engaged. :hmm:

:peace:

stickstones

Vapor concierge
First off, my apologies to @JCat for not getting to this sooner. Once I got to it I was too hammered to figure it out, and set it down again. (My clamp wasn’t getting tight enough and I have a tendency to break shit when hammered.) But this time I got it, thanks to @Stu getting his done.

First three hits at 390 and wham...done. It’s so easy to set the temp and hit several times when I don’t have to keep firing up the torch. And I love knowing it’s in there right now, ready to go.

Remember, I fear this vape, so I started at 390 with my test herb, which never sends me too far. Glad I did. That Supreme signature is coming through like bricks!

https://instagram.com/p/BhkKmxrFWkN/

Alexis

Awesome! Glad to hear all this positive feedback. Thanks guys :)
Lap it up Jcat, this is why you do it. To know that you have made a difference and it is briniging happinesss to others. All that sleep loss wasn't for nothing. Well done bro. I nomimate you for (:hmm: something- we'll havs to think if an award.)
You've got my vote anyway, enjoy your weekend pal.:tup:

Btw- now you've had a rest, better get cracking on my Quartz/Ti version.;)

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
First off, my apologies to @JCat for not getting to this sooner. Once I got to it I was too hammered to figure it out, and set it down again. (My clamp wasn’t getting tight enough and I have a tendency to break shit when hammered.) But this time I got it, thanks to @Stu getting his done.

First three hits at 390 and wham...done. It’s so easy to set the temp and hit several times when I don’t have to keep firing up the torch. And I love knowing it’s in there right now, ready to go.

Remember, I fear this vape, so I started at 390 with my test herb, which never sends me too far. Glad I did. That Supreme signature is coming through like bricks!

https://instagram.com/p/BhkKmxrFWkN/
Looking at that pic on instagram, it looks like you didn't use the clamp at all. Or am I seeing things?

Did you just wedge the new thermocouple underneath the silicone?:shrug:

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Day 2 of celebrating with the electric supreme. This thing can make even a dunce like me a Jedi with this vape! I’m exploring the subtle differences of 10f shifts and smaller and smaller loads. This level of precision with a vape of this strength is the shit! Thanks @JCat !!

https://instagram.com/p/BiLmnNelea6/
Happy 50th birthday, buddy! :party: :cheers:

Top Bottom