Alligator427

Hi,
How is the taste with the sublimator compare to the flowerpot (B1 or other) ?
Are we sure that the sublimation don't produce armfull compouds (free radicals or other) ?

GoldenBud

Hi,
How is the taste with the sublimator compare to the flowerpot (B1 or other) ?
Are we sure that the sublimation don't produce armfull compouds (free radicals or other) ?
it doesn't really sublime the material IMHO! it goes from solid > liquid > gas... i can't think of a scenario where it skips the liquid phase, it's a very sticky material...weed.... and it is considered to be a very clean vape

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
it doesn't really sublime the material IMHO! it goes from solid > liquid > gas... i can't think of a scenario where it skips the liquid phase, it's a very sticky material...weed.... and it is considered to be a very clean vape
Does it without water for sure:tup:

Custom Flower Hardware,

GoldenBud

Does it without water for sure:tup:
is there any proof that THC, Cannabis can skip the liquid phase? Dry ice can, but dry ice weighs 44gr/mol, THC weighs 314gr/mol, I really doubt it can sublime. it can produce clouds ASAP, but can't skip the liquid phase, it's just a convection vape that has a conductive bowl, and is considered to be very fast and clean. Submlination? I dunno.. THC weighs a lot for sublimation i think!

I understand it's one of the Top3 vapes ever for clouds/fast extraction, but dunno about real sublimation!

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
is there any proof that THC, Cannabis can skip the liquid phase? Dry ice can, but dry ice weighs 44gr/mol, THC weighs 314gr/mol, I really doubt it can sublime. it can produce clouds ASAP, but can't skip the liquid phase, it's just a convection vape that has a conductive bowl, and is considered to be very fast and clean. Submlination? I dunno.. THC weighs a lot for sublimation i think!

I understand it's one of the Top3 vapes ever for clouds/fast extraction, but dunno about real sublimation!
Me neither honestly but it sure is fun!:D

Oden

One or more users of the Orion sublimator, could post photos here?
So that we can clearly see what it looks like once all assembled?
I would like to buy one in the future, but I don't understand the current website.
And it seems to be missing parts on the site, to configure a complete sublimator.
Thanks ๐Ÿ™

canj00digit?

All my days in a daze...
That's a shit situation @ripped and I hope Enrico sorts it for you.
Personally, he can kick rocks on this Sub.
I just don't trust him/them as a business in terms of stability and being around to service or offer parts for these ultra expensive vapes.

I love my SS Apollo, had forever now... runs like a champ still.
But I won't be jumping on the new model.

That was my post in this thread over three years ago.

Sadly, not too long after that post, probably put the bad juju on myself, cause my beloved Apollo died.

And, here we are, 1/3rd of the time it took to put a man on the moon later, and no fully functioning company.

Lame.

Aero

Raw Addict
That was my post in this thread over three years ago.

Sadly, not too long after that post, probably put the bad juju on myself, cause my beloved Apollo died.

And, here we are, 1/3rd of the time it took to put a man on the moon later, and no fully functioning company.

Lame.
I really dont understnad why people crave for this controller, Im using my dabmaster head with 16mm coil with regular enail and it works like a charm, no need to wait for 3 hour timer, faster and more stable heat source. you should give it a chance.

canj00digit?

All my days in a daze...
I really dont understnad why people crave for this controller, Im using my dabmaster head with 16mm coil with regular enail and it works like a charm, no need to wait for 3 hour timer, faster and more stable heat source. you should give it a chance.

Hmmmm, interesting.

I have Apollo 2.0 SS head.
I had no idea if the problem was the heating element or blasted monkey controller (mine was older 1hr timer my life revolved around a kitchen time set to 59min rofl).

I never thought about a coil around the head as a possibility.

I'll have to drag the Apollo out and see how I go.
Thanks for the idea, mate.

canj00digit?

All my days in a daze...
Dug out the Apollo and a spare 20mm barrel coil and after some wrestling (which I wasn't sure the coil would survive) I got in a good spot on the head. First test was power on to see if I still had a live coil. I do! Yay. lol.

I am letting it heatsoak now.

I am kinda excited to try it out.:D

Thanks again for the idea.

Aero

Raw Addict
Dug out the Apollo and a spare 20mm barrel coil and after some wrestling (which I wasn't sure the coil would survive) I got in a good spot on the head. First test was power on to see if I still had a live coil. I do! Yay. lol.

I am letting it heatsoak now.

I am kinda excited to try it out.:D

Thanks again for the idea.

i feel you, i had 1hour timer and firgure it out that it works the same with enail
i put my auber enail on 500C and it works like the monkey controller on max.
Enjoy :)

Last edited:

canj00digit?

All my days in a daze...
HvzLHdu.gif

Me and my friend Sub-li-ma-tor
All my other vapes are jealous haters
Higher like I got a new elevator
I owe @Aero some clouds someday later

I'm fairly sure it's apparent that I am fucking stoked to have my Sub Apollo back.
I mean, I don't know what it is, but this vape is unmatched for me personally (wife feels same).
The vapes I've had in the last 3yrs in replacement (Flowerpot, Taroma, Ceroma) have all been good to great in their own ways.
But nothing dings my dong like the Apollo through a bong :D (well really my old Mobius ION Matrix... last piece of old school glass I have left unbroken or cracked,,. life of having 4 animals lol).

Fuck I am rollin... feelin great.

There seems to be zero decline in performance from what I can recall.
Maybe better.
And now there's no timer hell to deal with.

Hvzbi79.gif

lol

Thanks again, @Aero.

Aero

Raw Addict
HvzLHdu.gif

Me and my friend Sub-li-ma-tor
All my other vapes are jealous haters
Higher like I got a new elevator
I owe @Aero some clouds someday later

I'm fairly sure it's apparent that I am fucking stoked to have my Sub Apollo back.
I mean, I don't know what it is, but this vape is unmatched for me personally (wife feels same).
The vapes I've had in the last 3yrs in replacement (Flowerpot, Taroma, Ceroma) have all been good to great in their own ways.
But nothing dings my dong like the Apollo through a bong :D (well really my old Mobius ION Matrix... last piece of old school glass I have left unbroken or cracked,,. life of having 4 animals lol).

Fuck I am rollin... feelin great.

There seems to be zero decline in performance from what I can recall.
Maybe better.
And now there's no timer hell to deal with.

Hvzbi79.gif

lol

Thanks again, @Aero.
LETS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im sow sow happy for you !
ENJOY !!!
I hope it will help others too :)

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
I'm bringing it back with a new twist gang!:tup: Lemme know if the hits look similar?:shrug: Please and thanks!:love:

MoltenTiger

I'm bringing it back with a new twist gang!:tup: Lemme know if the hits look similar?:shrug: Please and thanks!:love:
Cool to see the colour change in the chamber!

Hit looked good! Did it feel similar wlthout the atomiser magic? (Probably)

I need to clean up my Dabmaster and finally hit it through my Mobius - the TM2 has really taken over down here, but thinking about the Sub and the unique smell it produces - I better got onto it... what a wonderful tool. Going to be a tidy combo with the Micro Matrix.

Sad to see that not much has got off the ground with the Orion.

At least the TM2 has been a raving success and unobtanium isn't an issue like my previous faves the Sublimator and Hopper

Keen to see how I go with a fresh Sub hit, it's been a good while!

Poostuff

Please delete
Wow looks fantastic, and from what I can tell pretty similar.
I see you just squished the herb down with the injector and didnโ€™t even combust.
Sublimator left the party but itโ€™s not a problem because like some dead dude said once, โ€œour need will be the real creatorโ€ :)
Iโ€™m lucky enough to still have working Sub but itโ€™s no longer my go to itโ€™s on rotation with a couple of other great vaporizers.

Top Bottom