Aero

Raw Addict
I’m about to have mine with no way to power it :doh: luckily LUCKILY I snagged a full Apollo cold wall kit from Reddit.:tup: It was pricy as expected but I had money set aside for years for one. Lands today actually! I keep looking out my front door and have my dogs on alert!:lol: So at least I can happily try this unicorn while pissedoffedly stare at the Orion kit.:\
I think I’ll live.
hope you bought the 3hour timer monkey controller, it makes a "buzz" sound to let you know that the timer has finished.
the 1 hour doesn't buzz just close quietly sow notice that it takes a 20min to get it super hot what leaves you with 40min to vape each time...

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Sure it was. But for him to let it go he was in need of the money more. I wanted the unit for years. The premium I paid satisfied each party involved in the transaction. I didn’t even try to lowball, just asked where to send the loot. Each to their own when it comes to their collection choices! :tup:

MoltenTiger

hope you bought the 3hour timer monkey controller, it makes a "buzz" sound to let you know that the timer has finished.
the 1 hour doesn't buzz just close quietly sow notice that it takes a 20min to get it super hot what leaves you with 40min to vape each time...
Yeah the 1hr timer is a pain! I've been relying on my Sub again recently, and that is the biggest nuisance with it. You can at least power cycle it to reset the timer, so it is really just the 20min heat up as an actual functional downside. That and the size and nature of the whole thing are serious things to deal with, hits like a dream though, a one way ticket to living on cloud9. Truly a priceless apparatus.

Aero

Raw Addict
Sure it was. But for him to let it go he was in need of the money more. I wanted the unit for years. The premium I paid satisfied each party involved in the transaction. I didn’t even try to lowball, just asked where to send the loot. Each to their own when it comes to their collection choices! :tup:
when I bought mine I tried to take 100$ down from the price... I guess the Jewish part of me doesn't let me take it that pricy but the point is that I bought that just for the reason you bought it, this shit is a legit monster. even though people say a lot of sh1t about this vape this is one of the best that was out there.

Yeah the 1hr timer is a pain! I've been relying on my Sub again recently, and that is the biggest nuisance with it. You can at least power cycle it to reset the timer, so it is really just the 20min heat up as an actual functional downside. That and the size and nature of the whole thing are serious things to deal with, hits like a dream though, a one way ticket to living on cloud9. Truly a priceless apparatus.
I try to less touch the controller, really scared it will get fucked somehow. next month I will order vapbong/errlectricsow will have more options to see how it's near other vapes, the only one that I can compare is the supreme. the size of it is pretty ok, like near the symphony/vapbong/verdamper its tiny sow it's more how you look at that...

Last edited:

MoltenTiger

From the pic it has 1 hr 2 hr 3 hr on it
the dream

I try to less touch the controller, really scared it will get fucked somehow.
yeah good consideration. I have had one die on me already, this one is a bit newer and a little stronger, the previous one had the DC jack solder joints fail, and I ended up shorting the board fucking around when I was too baked, popped a chip.

my handling of it at the time was rather thoughtless, much like the electrical engineering that went into the thing. It's a damn shame it's as hard as it is to get this type of performance, it is something to behold for sure, and the actual components to deliver it are very basic and madly overpriced... but it is easily worth it as it delivers the goods with such ease and perfection

Not much better than a proper beaker hit, although honestly a super sketch set up.. it definitely goes alright
_20210727_031739.JPG

Attachments

• _20210727_041608.JPG
    _20210727_041608.JPG
    152.7 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

Aero

Raw Addict
the dream

yeah good consideration. I have had one die on me already, this one is a bit newer and a little stronger, the previous one had the DC jack solder joints fail, and I ended up shorting the board fucking around when I was too baked, popped a chip.

my handling of it at the time was rather thoughtless, much like the electrical engineering that went into the thing. It's a damn shame it's as hard as it is to get this type of performance, it is something to behold for sure, and the actual components to deliver it are very basic and madly overpriced... but it is easily worth it as it delivers the goods with such ease and perfection

Not much better than a proper beaker hit, although honestly a super sketch set up.. it definitely goes alright
I notice you are using the new atomizer, the old one without the "ti/ss" logo on it is a little bit wider so the dabmaster/apllo goes inside a little bit more. not a huge difference in vape experience. Enrico did change a bit the atomizer so it's less giggly and dancing on the bong, still needs to be careful. hope he will pop up one day a heatshield, I have a big scar from this crap, be careful and enjoy this very strong vape :)

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Last edited:

bkkbob

Obsessive Collector
They are selling them on the Sub website, the problem is they don't have heaters, or controllers (monkey controllers), and are still using last-generation atomizers that Planet Haze said don't fit perfectly in their post if I remember correctly. Planet Haze is planning to sell old gear soon that will work with Orion's head but they explain why it's better to wait for the new on their page Shoot I thought the Planet Haze link was in this thread but I cant find it now. I'll dig around later and try to find it for you.

bkkbob

Obsessive Collector
As promised... "Atomizers have been redesigned with external threads to avoid resin lock. Top geometry has been updated to pair with the new Orion head and Orion Belt carb cap. Using the new Orion head with existing atomizers is not recommended as the geometry of the prior atomizers is not aligned with the new Orion head."

Now they also say the Orions from some time this year are different than the ones prior to that batch, so it is possible if you got one of them it could be a different story, I just posted this and saw the giant Planet Haze billboard I'm posting. I am in no way affiliated with them, I just got done using my Verdamper and I feel like a bit of a moron for posting a billboard for some company, if there is a way to post links without this please PM me and tell me how.

MoltenTiger

20220827-020915.jpg

Cheers!

Top Bottom