Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
hey, I got my Straw long time ago. I lost its sticker...don't know what the resistance
for long time I had no RDA for it and now I can fix it

what is the average resistance of the original coil?
Hey ! I dont think there is offset in the resistance. Just let your mod show you the cold resistance and lock it, you can tweak it a bit to meet your expectations for the temp control.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I never ended up swapping in a fresh coil to the one I got from @mephisto although I got spare coils from Lamart a while ago, I've literally never replaced a heater coil before on anything haha someday maybe!

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: GoldenBud

GoldenBud

I never ended up swapping in a fresh coil to the one I got from @mephisto although I got spare coils from Lamart a while ago, I've literally never replaced a heater coil before on anything haha someday maybe!
I did a mistake a while ago by cutting some cables without knowing what I'm doing, but now I know how to fix it :lol:

GoldenBud

I refuse to call it STRAW anymore... it's not a STRAW, it's a STRAWNG... damn... so tasty.... RDA is so incomplete lol @Shit Snacks you LOVE these modifications eh? from the engineer from the wrong department, well, anyway, this is an amazing device. @funkyjunky honestly, it took me years, but.. well..before i used it only for reclaim :lol:

(TCR 185, 60W, Resistance 0.473 locked)

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
lol @Shit Snacks you LOVE these modifications eh?

Haha I am just so lazy to try to tinker, especially for dabbing, I don't really like using metal coils, but I'm also not so into using my quartz bucket erig set ups... Basic hot start torch quartz banger dabbing just so much simpler and more effective for me! :shrug::razz:

Shit Snacks,
  • Haha
Reactions: GoldenBud

GoldenBud

- set temp to 500f
- hold fire&+ to go to menu>coils>manage and decrease the number at line TUBO by 0.030
- fire at 500f and see if the coil glows. if it glows bright, further decrease like above. if it there is no glow at all, increase until you faintly see it in the dark.

easypeasy, lets do it! :D
according the this guide my coil's resistance should be 0.386
oops..
how didn't I combust the dab?!
now the taste is even better but less clouds, temp 175 here I come..

Last edited:
GoldenBud,
Top Bottom