Sticky Brick Labs Vaporizer

bestvaping

They don't make the WPA anymore.

I actually found one of those a couple years ago at some online shop, so there may still be a few out there in the wild.

Okay that explains everything, Unfortunately I am a European customer and I can't find any shop that has stock on hydro add-on, Maybe trying internationally? Or in classified ads?

I would also love to get a Twist model but not found in Europe :(

I almost got a Flip Brick recently but the shop did not have the right color in stock :bang:

You might be able to whip the front half of your OG to a bong with a hose that will fit the little steel tube.

Oh I think I understood what you mean ? But my OG, however, has the little steel tube reverse? Shouldn't he be on the other side? Is it removable? This is a loan unit I can't break it and he is very well fixed!

ll2s.jpeg

bestvaping,
Reactions: NYC_Frank

coolbreeze

Okay that explains everything, Unfortunately I am a European customer and I can't find any shop that has stock on hydro add-on, Maybe trying internationally? Or in classified ads?
Yes, I found mine in a European online shop, so international or classifieds is probably your best bet.
I would also love to get a Twist model but not found in Europe :(
I would think they'll start showing up. Or you could inquire and maybe you'll influence them to carry them.

Oh I think I understood what you mean ? But my OG, however, has the little steel tube reverse? Shouldn't he be on the other side? Is it removable? This is a loan unit I can't break it and he is very well fixed!

ll2s.jpeg
Yeah, they've attached them permanently to the back brick, but you can still get the replacement part for the older, unfixed bricks:

If you're looking at the Flip or Twist, have a look at the Hydrobrick. I have all three of those and while I generally love a bong-topper vape, the Hydrobrick is very versatile, more like a platform for all kinds of fun!

bestvaping

By having the syndrome, beware, a sticky brick hides another :lol:

1ksm.gif

And a family picture:

oqnz.jpeg

I do not regret my Mini Sticky Bubbler, It is the best of both worlds (good flavor and good cooling of steam :clap:).

The Jr protective cap is perfect for removing the DV cap or for storing the AVB:

a5jm.jpeg

I have two (Jr/Runt) bent flame intake, however, this have a slightly different curvature.

I have a different technique for each of them and it works wonderfully:

sik0.png

The one on the left (with the angle has practically 90°) the angle of penetration for the torch is more practical (especially when there is no longer a lot of gas) I never burn with!

The one on the right is a little more complicated!

Question: I plan to buy a Blazer Firefox torch, Do you think this one is compatible with the bricks?

I'm tired of recharging my torches, I'm looking for a torch with a fairly large tank, If you have recommendations?

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
If you’re just looking for a larger tank this style from SPV is a good choice. You can find them cheaper elsewhere (I actually grabbed one at a gas station on a road trip for like $6.99 I think). I use it to run Dyna’s, Bricks, Vapman, etc. and it goes a long way before it needs a refill. Not sure if the SPV or higher priced versions have better flame adjusting but mine stays on the max setting and isn’t huge, but then again it doesn’t need to be huge for those devices.

bestvaping

Oh I have a few also of this style, However, it never lasts very long :huh:

I may not have lucky (I purge correctly)? Mine no longer works after a few months (the firing button breaks or the gas no longer comes out).

That's why I look for a few more strong things. I don't know if the Blazer Firefox can be suitable? (I'm afraid that it will send too much).

Here are my current torches:

mnhn.png

bestvaping,

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
I have a feeling it’s an oft-replicated design and the lesser end of the reproductions probably taint it’s overall perception. I’ve had my gas station copy for over a year, use it daily, and it still runs well for me. My Vapman torch is my favorite for the small butane devices, but it needs to be refilled frequently. The SPV version is still a pretty reasonable price and comes with the benefit of a reputable distributor for any concerns.

ETA: I believe my gas station copy was eagle branded, that must be one of the good ones!

Last edited:

coolbreeze

I have a feeling it’s an oft-replicated design and the lesser end of the reproductions probably taint it’s overall perception. I’ve had my gas station copy for over a year, use it daily, and it still runs well for me. My Vapman torch is my favorite for the small butane devices, but it needs to be refilled frequently. The SPV version is still a pretty reasonable price and comes with the benefit of a reputable distributor for any concerns.
Yeah, I have the Eagle branded version and it's a great lighter for the price. I agree about the Vapman torch, that thing is really nice.

RedZep

Any long term heavy users with Any lung agitation/issues?

I'm not worried about butane. I'm more concerned with the lack of filtration of any kind. Seems there would be a lot of particulate getting into your lungs.

Tempted to pick up a Runt, but the above concerns me a bit.

coolbreeze

I'm not worried about butane. I'm more concerned with the lack of filtration of any kind. Seems there would be a lot of particulate getting into your lungs.

Tempted to pick up a Runt, but the above concerns me a bit.
Never experienced this or heard of it as an issue. Not a problem. The only real potential issues will be if you have a sensitivity to a wood type; sensitivity to the dry heat; sensitivity to massive hits. I have a rosewood brick-style vape I can't use because of an allergy; I use a Runt-sized Dreamwood with only a little spiky mouthpiece and I have little problem with heat; and big hits are fine, ymmv.

The Runt has a bubbler, too, which should help.

bestvaping

Personally I have been an intensive brick user, But for only two years so I will not be able to answer the question.

The bricks allowed me to stop combustion, I tried a whole bunch of electric vaporizer and only the bricks worked for me.

Heated by a flame may be qualified here as magic (No electric vaporizer in my possession rivals the sticky bricks).

However to fully use the brick you have to persevere and carry out a lot of experience.

When you have found what suits you, It's just a treat :tup:

I have a rosewood brick-style vape I can't use because of an allergy

The same thing here, my friend is allergic to Padauk wooden junior brick, the other bricks work wonderfully.

Wood is the most important thing here, keep this in mind.

With a good torch lighter and good premium butane I don't think there is a problem.

The effects on health after the stop of combustion are only beneficial here.

I would like to try the Prrl Labs atomizer with my bricks, however it is really difficult to find a Neo in Europe (The company has not yet responded to my email, and the distributors refuses to send to Europe).

The Runt has a bubbler, too, which should help.

Yeah the mini bubbler also works wonderfully with the junior 😇

Happy new year everyone!

a7bf.png

RedZep

Personally I have been an intensive brick user, But for only two years so I will not be able to answer the question.

The bricks allowed me to stop combustion, I tried a whole bunch of electric vaporizer and only the bricks worked for me.

Heated by a flame may be qualified here as magic (No electric vaporizer in my possession rivals the sticky bricks).

However to fully use the brick you have to persevere and carry out a lot of experience.

When you have found what suits you, It's just a treat :tup:

The same thing here, my friend is allergic to Padauk wooden junior brick, the other bricks work wonderfully.

Wood is the most important thing here, keep this in mind.

With a good torch lighter and good premium butane I don't think there is a problem.

The effects on health after the stop of combustion are only beneficial here.

I would like to try the Prrl Labs atomizer with my bricks, however it is really difficult to find a Neo in Europe (The company has not yet responded to my email, and the distributors refuses to send to Europe).

Yeah the mini bubbler also works wonderfully with the junior 😇

Happy new year everyone!

a7bf.png
Does the bubbler make it harder to find the inhale speed sweet spot?

RedZep

I've had the SB Runt for over a week now. I love it but I'm concerned about these black spots inside the intake. Seems to be on MP tube as well, but it's hard to tell if it's just resin.

Has anyone seen this happen before? Is it a sign I'm breathing in toxic elements unburned from my lighter?

RedZep,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I've had the SB Runt for over a week now. I love it but I'm concerned about these black spots inside the intake. Seems to be on MP tube as well, but it's hard to tell if it's just resin.

Has anyone seen this happen before? Is it a sign I'm breathing in toxic elements unburned from my lighter?

Is that second photo the MP or the intake?
I have never seen those black spots on the intake for me and I just examined mine. Are you using the torch from SB?

Grass Yes,
Reactions: RedZep

RedZep

Is that second photo the MP or the intake?
I have never seen those black spots on the intake for me and I just examined mine. Are you using the torch from SB?
First photo is the intake.

The torch they sent me was a dud. Flame would die straight away on every setting. Tried purging, filling etc.

So I'm using the Vertigo torch I kept seeing recommended. I'm using Colibri fuel. The extra pure one people recommend.

I'm scared I've been vaping some awful stuff. Should I be concerned?

RedZep,

coolbreeze

toxic elements unburned from my lighter?
How fine do you grind? I haven't seen any debris on the intake ever, and the only debris I've really seen on any of my glass has been small bits of weed but always trapped in a more amber reclaim that what I see in your pics.

The gas and torch sounds great for this, it should not be either of those unless there's some gross malfunction.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
So I'm using the Vertigo torch I kept seeing recommended. I'm using Colibri fuel. The extra pure one people recommend.

I'm scared I've been vaping some awful stuff. Should I be concerned?
Looking back at your first photo it is hard for me to tell, but could those be marks on the glass? Like scratches? That would also be alarming but different. Does the intake come clean when you clean it with iso?

I suppose it is possible that flower is just blowing up there, or reclaim could be splattering. Although I don't know how exactly.

As Coolbreeze said, fuel and torch are probably fine, although I have not used that one.

RedZep

Looking back at your first photo it is hard for me to tell, but could those be marks on the glass? Like scratches? That would also be alarming but different. Does the intake come clean when you clean it with iso?

I suppose it is possible that flower is just blowing up there, or reclaim could be splattering. Although I don't know how exactly.

As Coolbreeze said, fuel and torch are probably fine, although I have not used that one.
So I've just put the flame to the intake, and the black bits sparked briefly on fire. So strange.

How fine do you grind? I haven't seen any debris on the intake ever, and the only debris I've really seen on any of my glass has been small bits of weed but always trapped in a more amber reclaim that what I see in your pics.

The gas and torch sounds great for this, it should not be either of those unless there's some gross malfunction.
Medium grind from Brilliant cut. Ground with grinder right way up.

Can debris from the bowl jump up into the intake? I thought the airflow would be going in opposite direction. I guess it could be some weird vacuum type shenanigans.

Cjk0812

Medium grind from Brilliant cut. Ground with grinder right way up.

Can debris from the bowl jump up into the intake? I thought the airflow would be going in opposite direction. I guess it could be some weird vacuum type shenanigans.

It normally is going the opposite direction. If you had said that you were using the wpa with it then I wouldn't have been too surprised if maybe it was some particles from the bowl cause blowback can happen with the pressure change from water but using it native I don't see that really being an issue so I'm not really sure unless maybe you had blown some air through the mouth piece at one point accidently.

Top Bottom