Sticky Brick Labs Vaporizer

Warpdrive

I have wanted to try their injector bowl, this makes it more interesting.

They also announced a Puffco Proxy WPA.

I'm still trying to figure out how to set up direct deposit for all the new toys I want for Christmas. I'm throwing money at the screen but nothing is happening. I kinda like the twist for the same reason as you

coolbreeze

I have wanted to try their injector bowl, this makes it more interesting.

They also announced a Puffco Proxy WPA.
Looks like it'll be more open than the Flip, more like a Dreamwood DLX or OWW. Should be a nice vape. O'connell built a topper for his injector bowl too.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Looks like it'll be more open than the Flip, more like a Dreamwood DLX or OWW. Should be a nice vape. O'connell built a topper for his injector bowl too.
Yeah. I saw Doug's Woodery made something similar recently. Although I have no idea how different these are from a jetdrv.

Grass Yes,
Reactions: jasp3r

coolbreeze

Yeah. I saw Doug's Woodery made something similar recently. Although I have no idea how different these are from a jetdrv.
Yeah, Doug's Cosmo, I believe. Just saw that earlier and, well, the tab's still open.

I don't need a new round of these...pretty exciting though if you've been considering one.

Edit: Not sure about a jetdrv, but the ones I have are sorta similar to each other, with the flip being the most different because of the tight draw. This is a great idea, btw, and a great price for a vape and an injector bowl.

Last edited:
coolbreeze,
Reactions: Grass Yes

Cjk0812

Great...now I have vas for the twist. I could always use another injector bowl for my elev8r plus I really like the little updates like actually having the stir stick right there which you can't do with the flip.

Aos3327

tlmBajD_d.webp
Update* guess there was a website issue. Got a walnut mid section and black limba top and bottom. Didn’t have a fully limba available. Cool with me!

coolbreeze

It looks like you have a few other bricks in the background. How would you say the twist compares to those?
I've only roasted a few hits in it, but initial impressions are: it's big and heavy, probably better for larger pieces; It's a little woody tasting but I expect it will season (cherry); positives include brick-like construction, beautiful wood, a little more open hitting for an SBL, seems to function well/easily/typically. Biggest positive is its injector function which is of course outstanding, if you like a wooden chamber. I'll have to try it on better-suited glassware. So far I believe I will love this vape.

The Doug's Cosmo is awesome too.

Last edited:

emily

Did anyone order the stack stand to go with the twist? It’s an option you can tick at checkout but there’s no picture of it. theres only a picture of the stack base which goes with the puffco adapter. I’ve ordered a stack stand but curious what it is.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Heheh I’m hoping it’s a little wooden cube with an 18inch hole on the top and a sticky logo on the side. Come onnn be the thing I’m imagining.
Frankly the twist stand put me over the top. I didn't realize that was a thing until you posted your question. I thought I might skip Black Friday VAS this year. Anyway Twist and stand ordered. 🙂

coolbreeze

I’ve ordered a stack stand but curious what it is.
A search only turns up the Stack base for me.

I’m hoping it’s a little wooden cube with an 18inch hole on the top and a sticky logo on the side.
I think I know what you mean; I've seen it as a stand for the Jr/Runt Bubbler.

La Centrale has the bubbler w/ stand, apparently.

Edit:
DSC_0020_486149c0-c2a3-4379-ae3e-026bc21cdbb2.jpg

Dang, I want one too! Not sure it would actually hold up a Twist, though! ; )

bestvaping

Here is a Junior Brick Padauk that I currently have in testing :

b83u.jpeg

pwr2.jpeg

I have modified the Bent Flame Intake by a straight flame intake of OG brick and restrictor disc to the top to simplify the process with a small water filter (prevent the flame be too close to the face with bent intake) and I must say that it works perfectly :clap:

However, Is it possible to connect the OG to a water filter ? I read in the first pages of the topic that an hydro add-on to exist ? Where can I find this module ? Does it still exist ?

Is Maple wood something neutral in terms of taste ? I think I buy a Runt but this one is no longer available in Black Limba :doh:

The only negative point for me is the stainless stir who often falls on the ground (I will try to find a little magnet to put inside the hole to maintain this one).

Long live the bricks :love:

coolbreeze

However, Is it possible to connect the OG to a water filter ? I read in the first pages of the topic that an hydro add-on to exist ? Where can I find this module ? Does it still exist ?
I actually found one of those a couple years ago at some online shop, so there may still be a few out there in the wild. One thing I would mention is that the OG's configuration has changed slightly from what it was during the period they developed that hydro block, and as a result, the hole that joins the two blocks are misaligned by a bit. It will still work, but not as you'd want it to.

You might be able to whip the front half of your OG to a bong with a hose that will fit the little steel tube.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Frankly the twist stand put me over the top. I didn't realize that was a thing until you posted your question. I thought I might skip Black Friday VAS this year. Anyway Twist and stand ordered. 🙂
The Twist and stand have arrived. I am not able to give a test run yet, but I wanted to report back about the stand. It arrived with the Stack Base. Which I suppose makes sense as it was described as "stack stand". Seems pretty nice, especially for half the price.

emily

The Twist and stand have arrived. I am not able to give a test run yet, but I wanted to report back about the stand. It arrived with the Stack Base. Which I suppose makes sense as it was described as "stack stand". Seems pretty nice, especially for half the price.
Your spoilers are greatly appreciated sir

Top Bottom