• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Sticky Brick Labs Vaporizer

Ionlyknowvape

AN & 4wks of Hydroponic BudSwell (2 more weaks)
You can also run your brick with a Hot Rod (if you have one) as an added bonus! Both are definitely more enthusiast than utilitarian; a Vapman or Dyna is a great functional place to start before diving into the deep end of the VAS pool.
I’ve had excellent results using the Runt as a j-hook with the Rod. There are a few other 18mm injectors working similar magic with the Runt/ .12-.15gr is doing it every time. Love that Sticky Bricks material.

Perfect_Speed4069

I am the beetle in a box that only you can see
How well does the Sticky Brick Runt handle microdosing?
I usually use 0.1 per session, and would like to eventually get that down to 0.05 per sesh.
Are the bricks efficient with this little amount of herb?
Im also looking into the Vapman, Taffeebowle, and E Nano Xl.
Thanks all.
Pete.
Yes. My Hydromaxx and Flip both manage small amounts well. Also look at the Noisy Cricket, which works really efficiently with .03 - .05 doses - but you're blasting convection over your herb and getting clouds, not sipping at gentle toasty conduction like the whispier Vapman - so they're very different beasts. J-hooks are the way forward with these little convection pieces btw. Makes the flavours of your herb really pop, and a longer cooling path to boot. Best of luck with whatever you go with.

Perfect_Speed4069,
Reactions: NYC_Frank

PeteyS

So I think ive narrowed down my next vape to be a sticky brick runt.
I just love the design and execution of the device(Like a wooden pipe from the good ole days)
And the massive rips that can be achieved. Ive heard some people say it may be the hardest hitting portable, or hardest hitting butane portable.
Can anyone chime in on this. Is there any other portable that hits harder? and if so, which one? because i might want it.
Pete.

average_joe

I just love the design and execution of the device(Like a wooden pipe from the good ole days)
And the massive rips that can be achieved. Ive heard some people say it may be the hardest hitting portable, or hardest hitting butane portable.
Can anyone chime in on this. Is there any other portable that hits harder? and if so, which one? because i might want it.
Pete.
I think my Tetrax can hit as hard and might hit even harder than my Hydromaxx but the Tetrax has to be well preheated and the draw has to be longer to achieve the result I can get with my SB in less than 10 seconds (might be a smaller hit but still massive), on the other hand a well set Tetrax will never combust and with the SB theres always a chance (I dont, I have my tech perfected), also with my Tetrax I do no stirring and can extract a full bowl evenly, with my SB I have to stir always. So thats my experience I also think that a well preheated MIghty can also hit really hard but I am not a fan of that vape at all. A good technique with a Stempod SI can also hit very hard and thats all my experience with hard hitting vapes.

Nowadays most of the time I only use my SB anyway, its so quick and the experience so nice that I almost always pick it as my first choise to use and when I got out alone I take my SB Jr. Only real problem IMO with this vapes its that I cannot use it with friends as they most of the time combust. I love my Brick, good luck.

average_joe,

Ionlyknowvape

AN & 4wks of Hydroponic BudSwell (2 more weaks)
Pete
excellent choice.

Ionlyknowvape,

PeteyS

Do you guys ever worry about inhaling butane with the SB?
I mean, its know different from smoking from a hand pipe, or glass bong. But are we actually inhaling butane when taking a hit from a SB?

PeteyS,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I mean, its know different from smoking from a hand pipe, or glass bong. But are we actually inhaling butane when taking a hit from a SB?
This has been discussed as nauseam on this thread and elsewhere. If you aren't convinced that the by-products of burning butane are safe, don't use direct-inhale vaporizers like the SB.

I get so tired of the same old "health" discussions recycled in the cannabis and DHV community. I thought grass made people chill.

Adobewan

This has been discussed as nauseam on this thread and elsewhere. If you aren't convinced that the by-products of burning butane are safe, don't use direct-inhale vaporizers like the SB.

I get so tired of the same old "health" discussions recycled in the cannabis and DHV community. I thought grass made people chill.
Big site, long threads, genuine concerns from new and old members alike.
I’ve always appreciated FC members tolerance for the needs of the many.
Just a small part of what makes FC great.

chary-ka

Not with refined butane. I might be concerned over some random gas station butane lighter, but with something that is 7+ time refined, I have no concerns. The chemical equation for butane combustion is
2C4H10 + 13O2 -> 8CO2 + 10H2O so as long as oxygen is present, it releases carbon dioxide and water.

Franco

is (most likely) vaping
Big site, long threads, genuine concerns from new and old members alike.
I’ve always appreciated FC members tolerance for the needs of the many.
Just a small part of what makes FC great.
True, but a quick search can be enlightening, i.e.

chary-ka

Also, I'd be more concerned just breathing while walking through major cities. 10 years of city breathing increases your risk of emphysema the same amount as 29-pack years of smoking.

chary-ka,

NYC_Frank

"A man with no vices is a man with no virtues"
You can also point the flame across the opening (slight tilt inwards). For some reason it works great with my SB Jr and could help to alleviate your concern

NYC_Frank,

Perfect_Speed4069

I am the beetle in a box that only you can see

I lived with a guy who used to huff butane, neat, straight from the can - and it wasn't that top-shelf £3 stuff either. Maybe one can every 2 days for about a year before he got arrested/moved out for good.

Perfect_Speed4069,
  • Haha

Jams67

Fwiw, I ordered one of these to try (it evidently fits SBs well):

A commenter said that it really evens out the heating experience and helps them get big clouds. Reminds me of other bowl-top diffusers I've tried and if it's similar, it's like easy mode. Just something to try out an play with, but it may help those struggling.

Also, that company makes a few brick-style vapes that look pretty nice.
Hey bud, I was looking at those this morning, whats your thoughts on it, how does it compare to the glass intake?

Cheers

coolbreeze

Hey bud, I was looking at those this morning, whats your thoughts on it, how does it compare to the glass intake?

Cheers
Well, tbh, I played with it a little but found it restricted heat too well for my OG and I went back to using the intake/restrictor. I just tried it now with the Flip (restrictor in) and it worked much better than I remember; maybe the torch I'm using's a bit hotter than before? Overall I'd say it restricts heat a good bit more than intake/restrictor but with enough heat it's pretty good.

coolbreeze,
Reactions: Jams67

Jams67

Well, tbh, I played with it a little but found it restricted heat too well for my OG and I went back to using the intake/restrictor. I just tried it now with the Flip (restrictor in) and it worked much better than I remember; maybe the torch I'm using's a bit hotter than before? Overall I'd say it restricts heat a good bit more than intake/restrictor but with enough heat it's pretty good.
Cheers for the reply and having another go on the flip. I think I will probably pass on it if its not a great improvement, a hydrotube for the maxx might be a better option, been getting back into my sticky bricks recently using them with other vapes but using them natively this weekend reminded how good they are.

Jams67

It took some persuading 😂

To be honest I couldn't remember the last time I used my Maxx and the other day I was taking pictures of all the vapes Im going to be putting up for sale and the maxx was one of them. I took a hit to say goodbye and instantly changed my mind on selling it. I think a hydrotube will make it even better so Im going to have a look, seen the matrix and Swiss tree bubbler on RVS, not sure how the vapexhale ones are like but im sure I seen them stocked in the UK somewhere.

EDIT:

Yeah vapefeind has the vapexhale ones but they are 2/3 x The price so doubt it will be one of them 😂

coolbreeze

It took some persuading 😂

To be honest I couldn't remember the last time I used my Maxx and the other day I was taking pictures of all the vapes Im going to be putting up for sale and the maxx was one of them. I took a hit to say goodbye and instantly changed my mind on selling it. I think a hydrotube will make it even better so Im going to have a look, seen the matrix and Swiss tree bubbler on RVS, not sure how the vapexhale ones are like but im sure I seen them stocked in the UK somewhere.

EDIT:

Yeah vapefeind has the vapexhale ones but they are 2/3 x The price so doubt it will be one of them 😂
I have a couple of the HXL ones and they really are buttery smooth but I've also had really good luck with Dhgate tubes as well. They tend to be a bit taller, as well, so they can be easier to use on a coffee table, say. Nice thing is at the price you could have a set to choose from!

Last edited:
coolbreeze,

Jams67

I have a couple of the VXL ones and they really are buttery smooth but I've also had really good luck with Dhgate tubes as well. They tend to be a bit taller, as well, so they can be easier to use on a coffee table, say. Nice thing is at the price you could have a set to choose from!
Cool, will check them out cheers for the heads up

coolbreeze

IMG-0887.jpg

Top Bottom