Sticky Brick Labs Vaporizer

cpl5938

Interesting. Can you see a visual difference? I have a newer model Flip and it works so easily that it's hard to believe it's even the same vape that one users had such a hard time with initially (though that update was substantial enough that it almost is a different vape). They must really work on/test these usability upgrades. Also, very cool about the chocolate!
Yes, the newer ones don’t have the metal ring and instead have a countersunk hole.

cpl5938

Oh, right! I wouldn't have expected those to still be available, but now I think I recall you mentioning it. Anyhow it's cool that you got one of each!
I bought 2 from POTV during 4/20 sales, cherry and canary, and they both are the older style with the ring. I prefer the ring; it just makes everything feel more solid. The padauk I bought direct from SBL and that is the newer style. I may end up buying another padauk junior from POTV just to have one with the metal ring.

cpl5938,

coolbreeze

I bought 2 from POTV during 4/20 sales, cherry and canary, and they both are the older style with the ring. I prefer the ring; it just makes everything feel more solid. The padauk I bought direct from SBL and that is the newer style. I may end up buying another padauk junior from POTV just to have one with the metal ring.
Yeah, I have a couple different Dreamwood vapes that use the ring. I think it helps as well on those, but it can be problematic when the wood swells with humidity or heat. Even with the 'looseness' of how the Flip herb chamber closes, it works surprisingly well. Nonetheless, I think it's cool that you can find them still and I hope you're able to collect them as you will.

coolbreeze,
Reactions: cpl5938

iammyself

Does anyone have tips on cleaning the Runt enough that it’s ready to sell it in the classifieds? Unfortunately, it’s looking like I’m taking an extended cannabis break, and am going to be listing my collection soon.

The Runt seems tricky to get the interior wood air path totally clean. I clean it with water and a pipe cleaner, but that doesn’t really remove all the residue. I just want to be sure it’s completely clean so I can ship it without concern. Thanks.

iammyself,

Grass Yes

Does anyone have tips on cleaning the Runt enough that it’s ready to sell it in the classifieds? Unfortunately, it’s looking like I’m taking an extended cannabis break, and am going to be listing my collection soon.

The Runt seems tricky to get the interior wood air path totally clean. I clean it with water and a pipe cleaner, but that doesn’t really remove all the residue. I just want to be sure it’s completely clean so I can ship it without concern. Thanks.
It can really help to load polishing wax through there. I push it through with a pipe cleaner, let it sit for a few hours and all the resin comes off with the wax.

cpl5938

Totally a fan of padauk vs other woods at this point. Having used a padauk Junior for a few weeks now it definitely stays cleaner and is easier to clean than my cherry or canary Juniors.

Top Bottom