Saionara Atomizer thread

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Well the puff it up super sale has me considering one of these, but they are getting pretty sold out, I think the only option would be to get the sai plus with Ti bucket, but how much bigger is that? I don't really need large so it is probably silly of me to be considering that, but the taf is that a stock and the regular Sai does not work with the buckets?? was hoping to avoid another rabbit hole, but this one seems pretty shallow at least lol fairly simple???

arb

Semi shaved ape
Well the puff it up super sale has me considering one of these, but they are getting pretty sold out, I think the only option would be to get the sai plus with Ti bucket, but how much bigger is that? I don't really need large so it is probably silly of me to be considering that, but the taf is that a stock and the regular Sai does not work with the buckets?? was hoping to avoid another rabbit hole, but this one seems pretty shallow at least lol fairly simple???
The sai plus or sequoia as Humboldt vape tech calls it is worth having for sure.
Seriously gives portable flower vapes a run for their money.

arb,

Shit Snacks

The sai plus or sequoia as Humboldt vape tech calls it is worth having for sure.
Seriously gives portable flower vapes a run for their money.

Thanks dude!! Saw you're active in here :)

Can you help give me a sense of the size difference? Fatty on a mod @25mm? Do I have to load giant dabs in the plus, or is it good for smaller sized low temp dabs too??

Had no idea the Sequoia was the plus!!

Last edited:
Shit Snacks,
Reactions: arb

arb

Semi shaved ape
Small is good but small is relative.
You want measurements or pics for the comparison?
I love it for tasty low temp hits or turn it up for head bangers.
I like the titanium buckets best.

Shit Snacks

Small is good but small is relative.
You want measurements or pics for the comparison?

What is the regular size? I couldn't find that, is it 20 mm? 22? Edit: yes 22

A photo would be fantastic if possible!

I love it for tasty low temp hits or turn it up for head bangers.
I like the titanium buckets best.

That's good, puff it up only has it in steel with titanium bucket, for only $26... Would I need to get a heat sink?

Looks like their e-rig is really nice too, damn these all snuck by me!

Edit: read a few pages back, nice stuff in here, sorry I slept on it! Anyway I decided to pull the trigger on the steel Sai plus from Puff It Up, too good of a deal to try it out, if I like it I can buy more stuff from HVT.... Seems PIU may have sold out of them before I purchased, but it was still in my cart during checkout so I tried anyway! Probably should have put my order in before posting here with the price LOL

Last edited:

arb

Semi shaved ape
Ok sai is 22mm sai+ is 25mm and I really recommend the voopoo drag if you can find one.
Yes on heatsinks for sure especially on wismec mods.........................bad luck with those myself.
006.jpg
005.jpg

Shit Snacks

Sai plus also sold out at puffitup. Only normal Sai's left.

Yeah I edited to add that in my post above, probably my fault for posting that low price here! It was still in my cart for checkout, so we'll see if I get lucky... Regardless I will probably have to try one of these top flow Sai with titanium buckets someday soon!

Thick Vape

In the Ballpark
Yeah I edited to add that in my post above, probably my fault for posting that low price here! It was still in my cart for checkout, so we'll see if I get lucky... Regardless I will probably have to try one of these top flow Sai with titanium buckets someday soon!
You will get yours, I guess.
I had one in my cart too, but it got removed, due to my slow decision making :D

Shit Snacks

You will get yours, I guess.
I had one in my cart too, but it got removed, due to my slow decision making :D

I think you are right, package is already on its way! I thought I took too long to decide as well, but I guess I was active enough while it was in my cart, was in the checkout phase just waiting lol Sorry for your loss! I'll try to make up for it by sharing my thoughts here, so people can decide if they still want to grab one from HVT at least! :tup:

androponic

vaped.
I think you are right, package is already on its way! I thought I took too long to decide as well, but I guess I was active enough while it was in my cart, was in the checkout phase just waiting lol Sorry for your loss! I'll try to make up for it by sharing my thoughts here, so people can decide if they still want to grab one from HVT at least! :tup:
do it soon though, HVT is done shipping anything after March 26th. i hope coils will still be available from resellers. i own this and Sequoia.

arb

Semi shaved ape
That sai plus with the titanium bucket gave me the absolute best flavor I have experienced with concentrates.
Unfortunately I seem to nave developed A titanium issue and can't use them anymore.
Really haven't fucked with rosin since just flower and kieff.
I hope you guys nave as good a experience as I did.

florduh

The Ti Bucket Sai was probably my most reliable vape. I have since moved on, but it provided me years of joy with almost no maintenance or fuckery required. It's a real bummer to hear HVT is calling it quits. Bad vibes :(

Shit Snacks

The Ti Bucket Sai was probably my most reliable vape. I have since moved on, but it provided me years of joy with almost no maintenance or fuckery required. It's a real bummer to hear HVT is calling it quits. Bad vibes :(

I don't know if they are quitting per se, but the upcoming mail ban will require them to pivot a bit and figure something else out, hopefully they can stay afloat!

Yeah they said March 26th on their site, though I thought April 26th was the cut off... Anyway rest assured I will do my part and report back soon enough, if I like it I may need to get spare coils or even the smaller Sai from them myself too...

Alegre

Pobre payaso
So my mod times out at 10 seconds on tc mode, it takes about half that time to get to temp..... Should I just keep pulsing the fire button?

Alegre,
Reactions: arb

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
That's the beauty of TC: if setup properly you can't fry things. You could keep it on indefinitely and it would not exceed the set temperature. Of course everything else would get hot and heat would transfer down the mod, eventually heating the cell itself indirectly... but at least the coil would stay in the safe zone.

arb

Semi shaved ape
That's the beauty of TC: if setup properly you can't fry things. You could keep it on indefinitely and it would not exceed the set temperature. Of course everything else would get hot and heat would transfer down the mod, eventually heating the cell itself indirectly... but at least the coil would stay in the safe zone.
Might be a problem with the exposed type coils if dry?

Top Bottom