• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Roots & Culture - Dub - Reggae & beyond...SELECTA ! ! !

Shadooz

"J'ai aucun probleme dans ma plantation" ;)

Vaporizer evolution isn't that old, it's still cheap to just smoke it. Artist are not the wealthiest and Collective consciousness takes some time. Even more if u only have access to street hash (le bon sale shit, qui mal s'effrite...)

Last edited:

Thick Vape

In the Ballpark
Haha ma tête n'est pas encore vraiment en mode français ce matin :)

I think this is one of the more "native" ways of vaporising. Well vaporizing partly at least...
The same can happen in a traditional narghile (Hookah I think) if the coals are placed sensibly on top.

Sorry this probably has been posted already, but...
Woahh

Thick Vape

In the Ballpark
It could be vap if the coal isn't in the airtake flow, but never seen a chicha doing it like this. In normal way of use, the coal combust and you inhale part of it, even if you put it far from the load...

I see it as precursor to the Sticky Brick type vaporizers.
The butane flame is not a clean heat source either.
Coal is bader of course but if it glows correctly is less smokey than a lot others, it is a heat source heating the vaporisable load. So fo me this really goes in the direction of vaporisation.
And in the form of the steam chalice is a way to get a decent hit out of pretty bad weed.
But you are right you inhale the gases of the glowing coal. But much less smoke than if you would burn the load.

NYC_Frank

"A man with no vices is a man with no virtues"

CAYMAN ISLANDS • RUM POINT SONG • MATT BROWN & BEN HUD

NYC_Frank,
Top Bottom