RBT Open Source build

unklmark

@unklmark you had me hooked with your “vapor lighter.” I’m really interested in this method of heating for my Brick collection.
I've seen someone use the EMBER with his RUNT, So I imagine I could get my Vapor Lighter to seal with it. If I had one to work with for awhile.. My ultimate goal is to get it to work with any pipe. I have a bunch of old combustion spoon pipes, I'd love to clean and vape with....

unklmark

IMG-20200520-164035-756.jpg

The P80 Z Sisters.......#rbtopensource

DocAnchovy

Thank You, Here is the other thing I'm making. I got the inspiration from THE EMBER...I call it "THE VAPOR LIGHTER" and "VAPOR LIGHTER Z"
Custom bowl slides into any 18mm joint...Instant vapor the second it connects with the device.....This is my personal Z version in Padauk/Wenge/Maple View attachment 333

@unklmark this looks amazing man! I’m excited to jump in the rbtopensource and have a “box from the dead” of all my e cig mechanical mods, kanthal wire, various coils/materials that I plan to Frankenstein back to life in the process!

Is there anyway I could get in if you make another batch of lighters? Trades, exchange working on a project in tandem, etc? I don’t know if I have much youd be interested in, but would be happy to work something out!

unklmark

@unklmark this looks amazing man! I’m excited to jump in the rbtopensource and have a “box from the dead” of all my e cig mechanical mods, kanthal wire, various coils/materials that I plan to Frankenstein back to life in the process!

Is there anyway I could get in if you make another batch of lighters? Trades, exchange working on a project in tandem, etc? I don’t know if I have much youd be interested in, but would be happy to work something out!
Waiting on more supplies, but yeah we'll work something out...

DocAnchovy

Waiting on more supplies, but yeah we'll work something out...
Thanks man! they look amazing..

I got some wire in and testing some concepts on the regulated mod.. curious how far away from the mod you can get without resistance getting too large or if it’s negligible. Similar concept to g43 but I felt it can be just as applicable to rbtopensource.
This is early in the tinkering... (and please everyone be safe if messing with electricity.)

DF99583A-482C-4E53-9F41-3E42D24445DA.jpegEC3AF1BB-AFA8-49C5-978A-4B2BCEA3759C.jpeg

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
That reminds me (thanks @The Stray Fox ) that I should post a picture of the Redheart pick I got from @unklmark a few weeks ago. Really like the color!
View attachment 1119
Nice. I love it. It’s pretty sweet what unklmark is doing. I’m patiently waiting for one of his vapor lighters to arrive. I can’t get enough of this small batch boutique vape gear.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

vapeverythingnyc

DocAnchovy

Top Bottom