RBT Open Source build

DocAnchovy

Anyone know how long the epoxy needs to cure before it is “safe” to use?
Someone can correct me based on this use case, and I can only speak for the gorilla glue 2 part epoxy. it is fairly quick (I think 2 hours). The label in bold states to “leave for 24 hours for heavy loads.” I think 12+ hours is fine, with 24 being 100% (adjusted for thickness of epoxy applied)

Dargin B

Dargin B,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I have that Grav piece and it's been unusable with any of my connectors. I have a M3 on the way. Any idea if that bong / bowl attachment works on the M3 and where did you buy it?

Mi3 needs 19/19 joint custom glass stems btw Oregon Glass Blower should be able to make them for you if you email!

Unklmark68

I have that Grav piece and it's been unusable with any of my connectors. I have a M3 on the way. Any idea if that bong / bowl attachment works on the M3 and where did you buy it?
I got mine at vgoodiez, sorry for the delay

Unklmark68,

RastaBuddhaTao

Manufacturer
Hey folks... thanks to all who are supporting the RBT open source... see some sick vapes happening! In 2-3 months KGWoodcrafts will be stocked with glass heaters and buttons for any who want to join the maker movement!

Detail on the TBT_KG transition... thanks to all the kick ass folks on FC that help make RBT what it be :) See ya next year!

RastaBuddhaTao

Manufacturer
30% off Mi3 and FREE 2 Bay (first 10 orders) or single bay (next 10 orders) Efest battery charger with Code: reincarnation

Wonder if I will get a warning point for double posting.... I mean, got one for saying "troll"... only have 2 points left... would Hate to get kicked off of FC ;)

LabPong

Milky Predator Z Bong rips with my @puffitup Dew Drop Bubbler, I need to drop the resistance a little, Almost extracted that whole basket in one hit!!!
........#PredatorZ #rbtopensource
http://instagr.am/p/CCweLEKnYvp/

This is awesome!

I am looking for a way to use a Z and my Gen3 dual in this fashion. Is there a RDA device that will allow side by side connection of my mod and the Z?

Or will I just have to opt for a full custom wood piece and only use my heater and glass parts?

Last edited:

RastaBuddhaTao

Manufacturer
Hey Alan, Mike and any who are interested in the 2015 provisional patent on the RBT www better make a copy before the site shuts down at midnight.

RastaBuddhaTao,
Reactions: DocAnchovy

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Newest Vapor Lighter in Wenge, and with the first ever Cobalt Blue glass...It's up for Auction on my Instagram page, now till Friday evening....
http://instagr.am/p/CEDGP8_nfXQ/

Another stunner! Colored glass with colored wood results in some really lovely combos, looking forward to more! Thanks for sharing

TastyCakeWasTasty

butter your wood
View attachment 1344Introducing the Newest P80 Z, In Spalted Tamarind!!!! Such a hard wood to work with,voids and soft spots everywhere...I finally found a good solid piece,with no flaws....
Gallery: Build Pics:
Loving these all-in-one builds dude. Would love try something like this myself, but I’m pretty new to woodworking.

To bore the hole for the glass piece do you use a forstner drill bit, or something else?

Also, from your “build pics” it looks like the heater just rests on the wood, no issues with charring of the wood at the bottom?

And lastly, are the kits still available?

Many thanks

TastyCakeWasTasty,
Reactions: DocAnchovy

Unklmark68

Loving these all-in-one builds dude. Would love try something like this myself, but I’m pretty new to woodworking.

To bore the hole for the glass piece do you use a forstner drill bit, or something else?

Also, from your “build pics” it looks like the heater just rests on the wood, no issues with charring of the wood at the bottom?

And lastly, are the kits still available?

Many thanks
I don't have a drill press or a shop, I do everything by hand with a Dremel tool, Most times I don't even measure I do everything by eye.....Heater is completely inside the glass , the wires, the nut and screw connecting the heater get warm, but not hot...

Last edited:

arb

Semi shaved ape
Yeah pretty much, since RBT is dead now...I have some parts heading my way, I might be able to help you out.......stay tuned
I only ask this because I to would like to source some parts,is this like kgwoodcrafts has parts on the way?
I finally buy into rbt and a fucking week later it is no warranty or parts cuz somebody flaked out........again.
😬

Top Bottom