RBT Open Source build

Unklmark68

I only ask this because I to would like to source some parts,is this like kgwoodcrafts has parts on the way?
I finally buy into rbt and a fucking week later it is no warranty or parts cuz somebody flaked out........again.
😬
KGwoodcrafts isn't doing RBT repairs anymore, I have all the remaining RBT parts headed to me....Mostly to make Vapor lighters and maybe a couple custom Milaana's ..If I have enough I might sell a couple DIY kits

arb

Semi shaved ape
Sarcasm does not translate sometimes.
😆
I am aware that Allison is not doing it.
Now I see no one will have spare parts rendering any future repairs fucked.
My take on it anyways I purchased knowing it was as is but one can try eh.
🛠

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
Having some ideas at the moment. With these P80 designs do they all depend on a RDA being screwed in to the 510? Anyone attempt to solder wires directly on to the P80 internals?

oddjobold,
Reactions: arb

Unklmark68

Having some ideas at the moment. With these P80 designs do they all depend on a RDA being screwed in to the 510? Anyone attempt to solder wires directly on to the P80 internals?
Not that I know of...But I don't know what Lamart uses...But my electronics skill is limited, If I open a p80, it'll probably be a paper weight afterwards ......

Unklmark68,
Reactions: arb

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
I own a herbie. I would like to know what type of steel mesh is used in the RBT heater. What are the holes per CM and wire thickness?

Is this information allowed to be shared?

entirely_foreign

I really enjoyed making this. The rbt kit I got had a wenge z body. I recently saw a post on /r/Dynavap of a bleached wenge stash which appeared in a zebra pattern. I had been waffling on what to do with my open source kit and had recently been meaning to get back to it. Tried it out and I think it came out nicely. That gave me the push to put it together and start using it. Really fun to just think about these things and play around with ideas. It was really cool of Ryan to send the kits, big thanks to him.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Wow @Unklmark68 Damn dude, you are so freaking talanted ! :) I love your endless spinoffs to the HSA tech !

xrx3gh0z7rv81.jpg

Top Bottom