Discontinued RBT Milaana 1, 2, 3

Polyphone

Thanks for the photo! Yea I meant an o-ring. When I first did it way back, I used a thin strip I sliced off of the end of a bit silicon tubing that I recieved with my first (or second?) Mi. Same as an o-ring just not an o-ring per se. At the time, I considered the load to be too close to the heater so a ring of the tubing around the stem allowed me to raise the position of the load relative to the heater 👍
Thanks for the clarification. I assumed this meant o-ring but want sure.

How do you all go about cleaning these things fresh from the workshop?

NimChimpsky

Milaana vapes are actually among the few I haven't felt the need to clean brand new, no metal machining residue to worry about like on the TM etc. That said, you could give the glass an initial light iso q tip swab if you felt compelled, and conditioning the wood is never a bad idea. Also on this note, give it a good burn off. Ryan usually does a good one before sending I believe, but my Mi2 smoked lightly for the first 5-10 seconds lol. Never any bad taste or anything, really such pure flavor with these vapes 🤤

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

Depending which one you got, Mi3 is not fresh from the workshop, they were manufactured long ago in China, but tested before shipping... Mi2 is a bit more freshly made, but not the wood, just the assembly which was done outside in California... So yeah nothing to clean wood wise, but always a good idea to clean any new glass before using, and a quick burn off too!

i also owe Snacks much gratitude for all the help along the way to receiving my Mi3 hopefull, possibly, and fingers crossed late next week from Lee Sherman.

My pleasure, feel privileged to have been on the RBT train for so long, glad people can still get on board!! Also I think Lee said he is shipping on Monday next week...

My pleasure, feel privileged to have been on the RBT train for so long, glad people can still get on board!! Also I think Lee said he is shipping on Monday next week...
It’s wonderful that the you and other have been with the Milannas since their inception and take the time to educate the newbies. I am grateful that we have access to FC and good folks that like to share their experiences.

The emails that myself and a couple of others received from Mr Lee Sherman said that he’d shipped them out on 08/15/21. However, after looking at the calendar, it dawned on me that the fifteenth falls on a Sunday, ha! So Monday the sixteenth is logical, thanx for the heads up.

On another note: today, I received two set of short and long XL8R‘s from VapeFiend, all the way from England. Also, the Nitecore D2 and three Molicel P26 A’s. I am purty excited about receiving the Mi3 and, from all the reading I’ve been doing, I am looking forward to a gentle learning curve. :spidey:

Polyphone

View attachment 11526

picked up a vigreux stem from @Vlad the Inhaler. Pairing it up on a Mi2 w/ an UnklMark Tanto heater I snagged off classifieds.

bliss!
Great color combo!

It’s wonderful that the you and other have been with the Milannas since their inception and take the time to educate the newbies. I am grateful that we have access to FC and good folks that like to share their experiences.

The emails that myself and a couple of others received from Mr Lee Sherman said that he’d shipped them out on 08/15/21. However, after looking at the calendar, it dawned on me that the fifteenth falls on a Sunday, ha! So Monday the sixteenth is logical, thanx for the heads up.

On another note: today, I received two set of short and long XL8R‘s from VapeFiend, all the way from England. Also, the Nitecore D2 and three Molicel P26 A’s. I am purty excited about receiving the Mi3 and, from all the reading I’ve been doing, I am looking forward to a gentle learning curve. :spidey:
I think we’ve been chatting on Reddit :)

I still have hopes through some vagary of the CA post Lee will manage to get the units out 8/15.

The waiting has been agonizing and an1 day delay may cause the world to implode.

If I don’t have Instagram. How can I get one of these lovely units? I think I wanna give these a try lol. Get the feeling I waited way too long.
If you want to purchase one of the last of Mi3’s, please email Mr Lee Sherman as soon as possible. Those of us that are waiting for him to ship them out, need wait no longer. Mr Sherman will be shipping the last of the Mi3s this coming Monday 08/16/21!

Great color combo!

I think we’ve been chatting on Reddit :)

I still have hopes through some vagary of the CA post Lee will manage to get the units out 8/15.

The waiting has been agonizing and an1 day delay may cause the world to implode.
Right you are my good man, and I couldn’t agree more. The waiting has been excruciating to say the least. However, if you are on the waitlist for a Nomad II, It can’t get more agonizing then that, being a year out or more, ha! Nice to see you here on FC. :spidey:

Hit up unklmark (IG is prly quickest) and he will straighten that glASS out ;)
Thanx for the heads up NimChimpsky, I am soon to have a Mi3, and it‘s good to know that there is someone out there that can do repairs if needed. :spidey:

edit; apologies to the Mods, I did it again. I am trying to get it right. Please do what you need to do, my bad.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
The second Milaana2 auctions have begun! Ending on August 21st, some walnuts (gorgeous grain on the zebrawood cap one) with colored glass, an unknown exotic, even another multi wood with blue glass, and a tuncatech one to benefit Bob (along with that spalted cap ZionM auction)
Screenshot-20210816-112826.png

Top Bottom