• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued RBT Milaana 1, 2, 3

SquirrelMaster

You sound like me. Especially getting bummed about getting into RBT after it's already basically closed lol.

I got the 3 used on EntEx, and then got my Mi2 from his recent IG drop directly from RBT less than a month ago. He should have another drop coming up soon I believe? Some sort of art-collab. Not sure if the drops will be an on-going thing or just until he runs out of leftover material but we shall see.
Jan. 1, 2021 is when his collab units with Kush Coffee (IG) go live, they look pretty awesome. I'm not sure what time or whether they'll be the same format but they'll obviously be a bit more since they incorporate an artists touch.

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
@bossman took your advice and got some @Vlad the Inhaler viger something

cobalt and amber. Can’t wait to try them out...they look awesome

23092-A3-D-C112-4-B91-B071-E75-B774-DF978.jpg
747-DC806-447-D-4330-9379-7-D32-FAD62-A2-F.jpg

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
What am I? Chopped liver!

BTW vgoodiez is now selling these clear vigreux stems in 19/19 male and 19 female too! Like RBT drydrotube style, but vigreux!

He told me about it first! :rofl::rofl:

Oh no shit, good to know they're stocked somewhere!

Links in case anybody wants

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
He told me about it first! :rofl::rofl:

Oh no shit, good to know they're stocked somewhere!

Links in case anybody wants

Well, I told him about them first! (also feel like I must have told you in private too lol)

Ratatat

listening to Yandhi
What am I? Chopped liver!

BTW vgoodiez is now selling these clear vigreux stems in 19/19 male and 19 female too! Like RBT drydrotube style, but vigreux!

thanks for letting me know I’ll definetly order a few from vgoodiez.

I tried ordering on Instagram but Vlad doesn’t ship to Canada I was going to order a few last time he got linked in here. Wish I could order those coloured stems tho

BrianTL

Westchester, NY

I tried ordering on Instagram but Vlad doesn’t ship to Canada I was going to order a few last time he got linked in here. Wish I could order those coloured stems tho

I'd be curious if VGoodiez would be able to get some colored stems for you and ship to Canada. Worth an ask?

Shit Snacks

Yeah I was just going to say, see if Phineas can sell colored stems to you, but then ship them to VGZ maybe, who can then ship them to you with stuff you order from there too??

Ratatat

listening to Yandhi
thanks that’s a great idea I’ll message vgoodiez on a discord I know he’s on and check I’ve bought some Ed’s tnt stems from them already shipping was under a week

/well that was fast he mentioned he would probably look into it for future orders. /

Last edited:

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
@bossman took your advice and got some @Vlad the Inhaler viger something

cobalt and amber. Can’t wait to try them out...they look awesome

23092-A3-D-C112-4-B91-B071-E75-B774-DF978.jpg
747-DC806-447-D-4330-9379-7-D32-FAD62-A2-F.jpg
Super cool. The amber is a fun color. For what it's worth I prefer the draw of my clear one with the dimples all toward the bottom. Both are great though and superior to the Chinese XL8R stems for cooling. Damn, looks like I should start using some hemp fiber as a filter.
PXL_20201230_204558645~2.jpg

Last edited:

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
what is @BrianTL going to purchase next?

amber would kind of hide the nastiness

Honestly I should purchase some organization. I've been out of room for a while and putting things like these new stems loose in a drawer or the small chest I'm using, not doing it for me...

It's not bad sober but man when I've been vaping and cant find what I'm looking for... ugh

shopdognyc

Honestly I should purchase some organization. I've been out of room for a while and putting things like these new stems loose in a drawer or the small chest I'm using, not doing it for me...

It's not bad sober but man when I've been vaping and cant find what I'm looking for... ugh
Been reusing old boxes just for stems etc, but easy to forget or lose track with a small collection of stuff. There are stands that you can put your glass stems, 510s etc.

If you are interested in 510 stuff, I bought something on Fasttech you can have if you want, no charge.

SquirrelMaster

You may like the Boon drying racks that look like grass, they come in a few sizes and then your stems can all sit upright. I'm also in need of some organization, my stuff is scattered in multiple drawers and it's a gong show to find stuff some days especially when I'm high.

seki

In addition to the Boon drying rack @SquirrelMaster mentioned, I've been using plastic organizers generally used for crafts and if you've got them, original Milaana tins work really well too, mainly for long term storage more so than day to day use though.
stem-storage.jpg

Hippie

I use makeup brush holders like these ....er .... vape stands? :lol:
If you search Ebay and Amazon for silicone makeup brush holder there are some cheaper better ones in my opinion as they're lil softer.

Shit Snacks

Milaana2 officially for sale on Instagram now by @rbt.md auction until January 7th 4:20 PST most starting at $200 for walnut and sapele combos, but one sapele with purpleheart bottom cap is $225, and the special kushcoffee units start at $300 (the engravings are incredible, very tempting)

Screenshot-20210101-121433.png

Last edited:

MikeRotchHertz

Milaana2 officially for sale on Instagram now by @rbt.md auction until January 7th 4:20 PST most starting at $200 for walnut and sapele combos, but one sapele with purpleheart bottom cap is $225, and the special kushcoffee units start at $300 (the engravings are incredible, very tempting)

Screenshot-20210101-121433.png
Kush coffee units turned out great

Shit Snacks

No one has made a bid on this one yet...

Screenshot-20210104-113225.png

There is also a plain walnut with sapele bottom that has not been bid on yet, so still $200... And all the other Milaana2 currently listed still only have one bid on them btw

FearAndLawyering

has he replied to anyone yet? My friend has been trying to buy a milaana off him for going on a week... offered him $200 on one hes now listed for $170 lol

FearAndLawyering,

Shit Snacks

has he replied to anyone yet? My friend has been trying to buy a milaana off him for going on a week... offered him $200 on one hes now listed for $170 lol

Huh well they only went up for sale on Friday, and as auctions that will end on Thursday, the method is to bid by commenting on the posts... Sounds like your friend tried to offer him $200 for a Mi3 which were posted for $170, but only to the first seven people who commented... So if your friend was not one of those first seven people, then I don't know what they are expecting or why... LOL

Top Bottom