• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Random thoughts

Tranquility

get
No, no; while Christians may have Jesus watching, I think only the Catholics want grandma in the room. (See "communion of saints" and Luther)
The weird thing is, he doesn't need to watch as he already knew what you were going to do and when and why and how you will do it in the future too.
Weirder still is trying to figure out what that means in regards to free will. If Jesus knew that tomorrow you will do nasty things to those inanimate objects while thinking about kinky shit for sexual gratification, did you really have a choice in the matter? (See https://plato.stanford.edu/entries/free-will-foreknowledge/ )

Which means, when you get down to it, Jesus wanted you to do that kinky shit. Some priest probably steered you wrong on the lesson of Onan.

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
This thread is now re-opened and has been merged with content from NewFC. Read more about it here.

Stu,

gaseous_clay

So... didn't know quite where to put this. Random Thoughts seems right!

My favorite cookie store (I'm in NYC) sent out this email. (FYI, the last line written by me is gross as hell. You have been warned.)

"The parade might be cancelled this year, and the tone in our country may be somber, but there is plenty for us to celebrate! We continue to make great strides for the LGBTQ+ community, and while we know there is plenty of work to be done, let's take a moment to celebrate just how far we've come.

Today, we would like to offer you 20% off your online orders by using code TASTETHERAINBOW.
In addition, we will be giving 20% of our proceeds to The Trevor Project, to continue providing crisis intervention and suicide prevention services to LGBTQ+ young people under 25.

As an LGBTQ+ owned business, we are proud to stand with you each and every day."

I am guessing they are unfamiliar with the supposed sexual thing regarding "Taste The Rainbow" where someone feeds Skittles into your butt like a reverse Pez dispenser, then when eating your ass you scream "TASTE THE RAINBOW" and release.

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
I am guessing they are unfamiliar with the supposed sexual thing regarding "Taste The Rainbow" where someone feeds Skittles into your butt like a reverse Pez dispenser, then when eating your ass you scream "TASTE THE RAINBOW" and release.
Umm, they weren’t the only ones unfamiliar with it. :o

I think as random things go, this is up there!

Tranquility

Search for pictures of the police moving on CHOP/CHAZ. I think you'll quickly find video and pictures around the same thing. The moving forward of bike officers in shorts armed with a riot stick and no other weapons.

The earlier pictures I saw, but didn't download as I thought nothing of it, showed the second layer of cops with what appears to be M-16's.

Not sure why.

Tranquility,

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
When I'm alone, sometimes when a good fart builds up I go all in & shake my ass when I let it go.

Careful now, for as you get older, you may find you're spraying more than fart!

On a related note, if anyone has annoying congregations of youths or ruffians, rapscallions or hooligans hanging around the front of your house, simply hook up an extractor fan to blow air towards them, and spray a few squirts of Liquid Ass into the fan.

Instant crowd dispersal. I no longer have morons hanging out at my front door all day :)

Top Bottom