Random thoughts

Vitolo

Vaporist
I woke up at 10:00a.m. and ate two caramels, and once mellow... at about 11:30 I had a 1000Mg brunch!
DSC06465.jpg

Brunch was over... and in many ways, I already was too!
Then I sat here in front of computer... you've seen it before....
Photo_on_8-2-20_at_6.20_PM.jpg

... and began vaping. I was doing The Good Work.. and testing portables, so I could assign each to the correct patient... and then I had to pit each one against my SSV.
This means that the SSV had a workout as it was pitted against a number of portables... Damn---> Those portables started coming out of the woodwork! Closet... boxes, OLD boxes, Drawers, shelves... they marched to show their stuff!
I found an excuse to enjoy each then teach each of them a lesson by letting them watch me do an explosive blast, as I rode the wave.
Hmmm.. I forgot the question... Let me look at top of screen for thread topic....
... RANDOM?
OK I may have lost track.
I'm only mildly affected...
....but it's still early😜

Last edited:

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I love watermelon.
I know some people like to sprinkle salt on watermelon. However, I wasn't a fan of that.
However, I've recently taken a liking to sprinkling a bit of cayenne pepper on my watermelon.

Tranquility

For a number of reasons I happened to listen to his speech nominating Sen. Harris. Love him or hate him, we should all agree, he needs to get her name right.

I don't know if its CAM-al-la, cam-AL-a, cam-ILL-a or any of the other variations chosen. Pick one. Practice it. It doesn't sound good when you stumble just a bit each time you say it.

Tranquility,
Reactions: Vitolo

Vitolo

Vaporist
My distance vision is 20/15.
I still must wear reading glasses to use computer.
I have had these a couple of years.
I decided that it was really time to get stronger ones, when I looked at this picture, and thought it was a
Volcano chamber with a stir tool,stirring around his ABV to get one more bag!
106518402-23844933573650598-750497456569876024-n-png.jpg

Tranquility

The opening of the Democratic convention reminded me of the Oscars. (Not the fun ones like best picture either.)

Tranquility,
Reactions: florduh

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
The opening of the Democratic convention reminded me of the Oscars. (Not the fun ones like best picture either.)

I thought it was more like one of those commercials where they play sad music and ask you to sponsor a child or save the doggies for 19 cents per day. It was the music, the backgrounds, the presentation by Longoria sometimes and the video snippets at different points. Hope nobody gets mad at me for this statement because it really is my honest assessment. On the other hand I may have missed a nuance or two due to the vodka and the Dutch Hawaiian flower. :lol:

I did enjoy it though. Especially the heartfelt speeches.......canned or otherwise.

Tranquility

I thought it was more like one of those commercials where they play sad music and ask you to sponsor a child or save the doggies for 19 cents per day. It was the music, the backgrounds, the presentation by Longoria sometimes and the video snippets at different points. Hope nobody gets mad at me for this statement because it really is my honest assessment. On the other hand I may have missed a nuance or two due to the vodka and the Dutch Hawaiian flower. :lol:

I did enjoy it though. Especially the heartfelt speeches.......canned or otherwise.
I thought it did as good a job as you could do in the format. The slight delay in back and forth and the overall experience just gives a sense of other-worldliness to it. (At least on day 2.) I was going to say fake, but, it's not that. I think the people in the linked video are genuinely happy and enthusiastic over Biden being the person nominated. Over video conference, does anyone really seem to be feeling the Joe-mentum?
While my political bias might claim it's the person, my experience of it when watching makes me think it the format.

Tranquility,

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
The am cracking, the coming storms, the economy and crime. A grey brain matter swelled up tight, a free man's doing time this time

Bad Dog,
Top Bottom