Random thoughts

florduh

Meanwhile, on the good timeline:

GZ4bpFNWUAAIFRI

florduh,
I'm guessing that's not the VP's real account, tbh. Not that she wouldn't say it--I hear she's just like Biden, when it comes to vulgarities.
And I am very fucking glad to hear that she is. :rockon:

Bakin4Life,
  • Haha
Reactions: cybrguy

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Well, David Byrne did Imelda Marcos, now I guess it's Elton John's turn!

(And Melania Trump is gonna have to up her game if she expects to ever get such respect! :lol:)

florduh

(And Melania Trump is gonna have to up her game if she expects to ever get such respect! :lol:)

Melonia isn't the Broadway-head in that family.

This guy is never happier than when he's talking about musical theater.

It's amazing to me, given the obsessions of Conservatives, that their idol is the most queer-coded President of my lifetime. Yeah, O'Bungler pretended to be Bi in college so he could bang woke Ivy League chicks. But it was all bullshit. If my WWII vet grandfather ever met Donnie, I guarantee he would've said, "that fella is a little 'light in his loafers' if ya know what I mean".

He's a theater kid. If Hollyweird woulda just given this guy an Emmy for his game show, the world would look very different today.

Also, Bannon is either a moron or assumes everyone watching is a rube. Because crime in NYC was so much worse in the 80's than it is today it's laughable.

florduh,
Reactions: Vitolo

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
DeJoy has not made me feel any better about the mail service. I have no reason to suspect the mail here in the Illinois, but just to be certain, I avail myself of a Dropbox.

cybrguy,

florduh

I trust USPS union members more than I trust the guy they have walkin around emptying the ballot boxes in Floriduh :shrug:

FeSt2reaYAAuSSh.jpg

florduh,
  • Haha
Until we have publicly financed campaigns, without PACs and the like... I give no money to campaigns.

That would be my budget for weed / concentrates, if I did. So I wouldn't have that nice, warm feeling, afterward :uhh:

Bakin4Life,
Reactions: florduh

florduh

Yeah, I gave Bernie money a few times 4-5 years ago. Now I get multiple texts per day begging for money and it doesn't matter how many times I reply "STOP".

Like, fuck off. I'm not giving you people a dime. Go get money from your new crypto friends.

All this shit has become another scam targeting some of the most vulnerable too:

Gaf0yS0W4AAVrqH

Top Bottom