Random thoughts

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
The democrats have very consistently shown authoritarian inclinations. I entirely distrust their approach to managing the country and maintaining freedom and rights. Have a close look at the UK for where you may be headed.

How many wars started while Trump was in office? How may peace/trade deals got signed? Please compare to the last 3.5 years. 50the0K soldiers killed and wounded over Ukraine (both sides) but civilians. Is that what you want for people? We (the West) provoked this war for poilicial reasons. Give Russia back the Russian speaking parts of Ukraine, raise your children to be good people and get on with life. War should be reserved for when there are no better solutions.

While Trump was certainly no angel is this regard, the current administration has ballooned the national debt even more. I don't think many people in the US are aware of how high the national debt is compared to the government income (aka taxes and fees). That is not partisan, that is a danger to everyone from almost every US politician. You are very, very close to a situation that can't be fixed. If this happens, there will be a very large effect surging around the world. You are paying the price for this already. Printing money/running up the debt has directly resulted in massive inflation.

A country needs a leader, a real leader, not a kind faced cheerleader. You want someone to fight for your country, not a committee to decide how to best reach a consensus regardless of the outcome. Biden is not that leader. Biden is not, and has not ever been any sort of leader. Your country is being run by a committee. Harris is perhaps even worse of a leader than Biden. She is, to put it bluntly, a moron. Walz is pretty hard left and has a history of lying (not excusing Trump, just stating facts). But neither of them are going to be a leader. Like Biden, Harris will be the nice face person for an unelected committee. You probably don't see that as a bad thing, but you really don't want a faceless committee running things.

2020 was not an insurrection. It was, at worst, a rowdy demonstration of losers and trespassing. I have been through two coups (Thailand not Canada). This was not even remotely close. It was most certainly not "armed followers storming the Capitol". They may have supported Trump politically and disbelieved the election results, but it is not like he has a private army. The only shots fired were AT them not FROM them. Even Trump told them to protest peacefully. If you don't see that, then you have been mislead.

Yes, Trump is a narcissist. Yes, he has a nasty mouth. Yes, he takes criticism very poorly. Yes, he does not like to admit being wrong. He has a whole slew of bad personality traits. He is a great leader in spite of all that.

This (https://www.noaa.gov/news/statement-from-noaa) suggests that there were initial models that show Alabama as impacted. Weather changes, wind direction changes. Not really a big issue in my mind. No one died from this unlike the Afghanistan withdraw.

I'd have rather that Trump picked Tim Scott over JD Vance but I don't have any fear of Vance. Have you looked at Walz's positions and past? If so, you may well get the government that you deserve. Look south of the border for another example of a population that has the government that it deserves.

Your post is full of misinformation and is a classic example of why we frown upon poltical disucssion on FC.

This topic is to end right here. Do not respond. Any further posts on this topic from anyone will be deleted and risk a warning point.

florduh

Random thought: George looked good in the wig :shrug:

kimdf90988ob1.jpg

Top Bottom