Random thoughts

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
bafkreicl7oyqxswv42zuhui6eofk3aifgurzvu5vhrsbijczazsdz4itmm@jpeg

florduh

I am not a "free speech absolutist".

You should be locked up for yelling "fire" in a crowded theater.

Similarly, every single person who spreads lies about a minority group needs to be thrown in a fucking cage. Because, historically, that's how pogroms start.

florduh

yo if this dude hates trans people so much how come he's got a pussy on his neck :hmm:

GXKJfGnWsAAtxLp

everything reminds me of her :cry:

GXKHS5lbAAAONls

Last edited:

florduh

can someone who's good at stocks tell me if it's good when a company's CEO threatens to rape the biggest music star in the world :hmm:

what-happened-to-this-guy-v0-fsh5mlmku4od1.jpeg

florduh,

florduh

This effete, low-T, Ozempic non-responder is correct. Though the Southern Traitors were decisively beaten military, they arguably won the war. A Southern terrorist assassinated Lincoln, ceding control of the country to Andrew Johnson, a Southerner. Johnson refused to properly punish the traitors and we've been paying the price ever since.

florduh,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Somehow, I don't think it's gonna help him get any votes he wasn't already getting. It may even help him lose a few.

cybrguy,
(I have a feeling I'm among like-minded people here, but if you want to reprimand me, go right ahead... )

Will the next SOB who tries, actually get the job done?

Bakin4Life,

florduh

if you want to reprimand me, go right ahead
Loop Trump GIF

That's how you make him a martyr. Plus, I can't deal with a nauseating State funeral. Even the Liberal media would be unsufferable.

I saw a clip from Fox News yesterday. Sean Hannity, a grown man, was literally crying. All the other Fox Idiots were foaming at the mouth, saying the Brandon Admin has to make sure this never happens again.

If they're serious about this, here's how we can keep the former Host of The Celebrity Apprentice safe moving forward:

1) Offer free at point-of-service mental health care to every American.

2) Universal Background checks for every gun purchase. Maybe that should include a glance at their social media. Before Elon nuked the account, I saw the shooter's Twitter. The guy was fully insane and shouldn't have been allowed to buy a pea shooter let alone a fucking AK-47.

3) Ban guns like the AK-47, AR-15 etc. "But, but, but we NEED to own these guns to overthrow a tyrannical government", fuck off. We have one of those right now, and none of you pussies are doing anything about it.

The advantage of my plan is, it won't just keep a billionaire safe at his private golf course. It will also help prevent little children from being mowed down during math class :shrug:

Loop Trump GIF

That's how you make him a martyr. Plus, I can't deal with a nauseating State funeral. Even the Liberal media would be unsufferable.

I saw a clip from Fox News yesterday. Sean Hannity, a grown man, was literally crying. All the other Fox Idiots were foaming at the mouth, saying the Brandon Admin has to make sure this never happens again.

If they're serious about this, here's how we can keep the former Host of The Celebrity Apprentice safe moving forward:

1) Offer free at point-of-service mental health care to every American.

2) Universal Background checks for every gun purchase. Maybe that should include a glance at their social media. Before Elon nuked the account, I saw the shooter's Twitter. The guy was fully insane and shouldn't have been allowed to buy a pea shooter let alone a fucking AK-47.

3) Ban guns like the AK-47, AR-15 etc. "But, but, but we NEED to own these guns to overthrow a tyrannical government", fuck off. We have one of those right now, and none of you pussies are doing anything about it.

The advantage of my plan is, it won't just keep a billionaire safe at his private golf course. It will also help prevent little children from being mowed down during math class :shrug:
Thanks for not castigating me. Yeah, I know it would be bad. I'm just weary of this motherfucker, after having nearly 10yrs stolen from all of us.

(For DHS: I want him to die in prison, not by execution. That has more impact.)

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
(For DHS: I want him to die in prison, not by execution. That has more impact.)
Not just for DHS, for all of us. Americans and the world NEEDS to see this motherfucker in an orange jumpsuit. Let him try and run his cabal from prison where he belongs. Nothing we could do would improve our standing around the world more than putting this garbage in prison. The world needs to know that we can run our democracy, our democracy doesn't have to run us. And we need to inform ourselves that our freedoms don't hobble us, they empower us. But our freedoms cannot be unlimited, they have to be managed. They must have limits to rein in self destructive behaviors. They have to make sense. And they have to change with a changing world. The whole concept of originalism is self-destructive and nonsensical for a governing document. The Constitution must be a living document.
Then, of course, we have to fix some things...

Let him try and run his cabal from prison where he belongs.
Success has a thousand fathers; failure is an orphan. The remainder of his (own) power / influence ends the day he loses the election.

TBH, his 'successor', whomever that may be, will be TSF with a bit less malignant narcissism.

Last edited:
Bakin4Life,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
DJT empowered the worst influences in American life. He gave voice to the most extreme elements of the right wing. He gave permission to monsters. And he enabled pretenders. It wasn't that he was smart enough or powerful enough, or even extreme enough, to do these things himself. What he did was activate others who were smarter and more powerful and more extreme.
Coming back from that, assuming that it's even possible, is not going to be a short term project. At best, it's going to take some time. At worst, it may proceed without him. It will be up to us to stop it.

I wanted to say similar (about our democracy / the world not being able to withstand another DJT, especially short-term).

Your response was worded better than mine would have been, anyway ;) Well said.

Bakin4Life,
Reactions: cybrguy

chillAtGVC

I wanted to say similar (about our democracy / the world not being able to withstand another DJT, especially short-term).
As a Canadian, I don't think your country will be able to withstand four years of Harris & Walz. You may dislike Trump the person, but think long and hard about what the result of four years of those two might be. Trump is NOT the threat to democracy that many like to pretend.

Radwin Bodnic

As a Canadian, I don't think your country will be able to withstand four years of Harris & Walz. You may dislike Trump the person, but think long and hard about what the result of four years of those two might be. Trump is NOT the threat to democracy that many like to pretend.
Thankfully you're Canadian and you won't vote in the US.

Octavia

No thoughts, head empty
While I very much disagree, what makes you think Harris would be worse with? I’m viewing Trump as a threat to democracy since:
- he tried everything he could to keep power in 2020 (from the fake electors to having his armed followers storm the capitol)
- he cannot ever admit a mistake and prefers to lie or exert pressure to change the facts to suit his mistakes (thinking of the time he altered a hurricane path with a sharpie and forced NOAA to update their website when he mistakenly said the hurricane would hit Alabama)
- his running mate used to be a spokesman for the heritage foundation, aka the folks behind Project 2025

Octavia,
Reactions: chillAtGVC

chillAtGVC

While I very much disagree, what makes you think Harris would be worse with? I’m viewing Trump as a threat to democracy since:
- he tried everything he could to keep power in 2020 (from the fake electors to having his armed followers storm the capitol)
- he cannot ever admit a mistake and prefers to lie or exert pressure to change the facts to suit his mistakes (thinking of the time he altered a hurricane path with a sharpie and forced NOAA to update their website when he mistakenly said the hurricane would hit Alabama)
- his running mate used to be a spokesman for the heritage foundation, aka the folks behind Project 2025

The democrats have very consistently shown authoritarian inclinations. I entirely distrust their approach to managing the country and maintaining freedom and rights. Have a close look at the UK for where you may be headed.

How many wars started while Trump was in office? How may peace/trade deals got signed? Please compare to the last 3.5 years. 50the0K soldiers killed and wounded over Ukraine (both sides) but civilians. Is that what you want for people? We (the West) provoked this war for poilicial reasons. Give Russia back the Russian speaking parts of Ukraine, raise your children to be good people and get on with life. War should be reserved for when there are no better solutions.

While Trump was certainly no angel is this regard, the current administration has ballooned the national debt even more. I don't think many people in the US are aware of how high the national debt is compared to the government income (aka taxes and fees). That is not partisan, that is a danger to everyone from almost every US politician. You are very, very close to a situation that can't be fixed. If this happens, there will be a very large effect surging around the world. You are paying the price for this already. Printing money/running up the debt has directly resulted in massive inflation.

A country needs a leader, a real leader, not a kind faced cheerleader. You want someone to fight for your country, not a committee to decide how to best reach a consensus regardless of the outcome. Biden is not that leader. Biden is not, and has not ever been any sort of leader. Your country is being run by a committee. Harris is perhaps even worse of a leader than Biden. She is, to put it bluntly, a moron. Walz is pretty hard left and has a history of lying (not excusing Trump, just stating facts). But neither of them are going to be a leader. Like Biden, Harris will be the nice face person for an unelected committee. You probably don't see that as a bad thing, but you really don't want a faceless committee running things.

2020 was not an insurrection. It was, at worst, a rowdy demonstration of losers and trespassing. I have been through two coups (Thailand not Canada). This was not even remotely close. It was most certainly not "armed followers storming the Capitol". They may have supported Trump politically and disbelieved the election results, but it is not like he has a private army. The only shots fired were AT them not FROM them. Even Trump told them to protest peacefully. If you don't see that, then you have been mislead.

Yes, Trump is a narcissist. Yes, he has a nasty mouth. Yes, he takes criticism very poorly. Yes, he does not like to admit being wrong. He has a whole slew of bad personality traits. He is a great leader in spite of all that.

This (https://www.noaa.gov/news/statement-from-noaa) suggests that there were initial models that show Alabama as impacted. Weather changes, wind direction changes. Not really a big issue in my mind. No one died from this unlike the Afghanistan withdraw.

I'd have rather that Trump picked Tim Scott over JD Vance but I don't have any fear of Vance. Have you looked at Walz's positions and past? If so, you may well get the government that you deserve. Look south of the border for another example of a population that has the government that it deserves.

chillAtGVC,
Reactions: Shrike
Top Bottom