Random thoughts

florduh

The city-builder game Cities Skylines 2 figured out how to get rid of high rent: eliminate all the landlords.

GP10K7wbQAApAln

GP34nO-XAAAKkGZ

zaaaeqti73k71.jpg

florduh,
  • Haha
Reactions: LotV

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.

Edit:

Last edited:

florduh

While I agree with all that, this post is fucking hilarious.

First, "DC Draino" is a Trump guy. It was YOUR GUY'S GOVERNMENT that did all that, dumbass :rofl:

And second, why does the account "Being A Libertarian" take any issue with billionaires being able to use their money to get away with fucking child prostitutes? He's got a problem with The Free Market? More like "@beingacommie" :lol:

I got news for libertarians. In your fantasy world, where there's no gubernment. Just a court system to enforce contracts. Billionaires will still get away with fucking child prostitutes. They'll just pay off the "Justice System Presented by Amazon" instead of politicians.

At least with our corrupt capitalist government, Epstein is dead and Ghislane is in a hole for the rest of her life. Better than the Libertarian fantasy world :shrug:

And not for nothing, but I find it very hard to believe that the guys who love debating age of consent laws really give a fuck:dog: about Epstein at all

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Happy FRIDAY, Folks!.....:brow::

What's on the "menu" today....? Who knows? 🤷‍♂️ but I'm about to (f-around) and find out! :tup:

May even head up to Lisbon for another "buffer" (:rolleyes:) z, too, to get me to 7/10-Day...🤔

Enjoy it!!

Edit: Just got back! Wanna see what I came up with...?:

But first, a lil morning axe throwing at Smitty's:

Ha, nooo, just hittin the ATM:

"May"....? You know me too well...:rolleyes::nod::drool::

And dinner (BLTs for lunch):

Bangin head o'buttahh lettuce, local smoked lamb chorizo (for appetizer w/nice cavern aged cheddahh) and lamb chops (w/salad, roasted potatoes and haricot vert)... DONE!

Eddie-time....!!

✌️&🫶

Last edit:

Toodles....:wave:

Last edited:

florduh

This commercial from like 8 years ago is so much better than the ads for Apple's stupid "VR" headset.

There is only one reason to ever strap a VR headset on. Namely, to enter a new world that's not possible in our reality.

Apple does not understand this. Their pitch is "look how much more PRODUCTIVE you'll be for the shareholders if you strap these 2 pound glasses to you face". Incredibly sad.

SCUBA masks and tanks are uncomfortable. But it's worth it to explore a new world. You wouldn't strap all that on to do Excel spreadsheets. That's basically how Apple's trying to sell their "VR" :shrug:. It's insane.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
BITCHIN'! I just got the "ok" to snag a pair as "a Father's Day gift from the fam"....!!!:

20 years ago I wouldn't have thought twice, now all I can do is feel guilty even considering it...fuckin' little "anchors" (kids)....40% OFF THO! FUUUUCK!!

Edit: oh yeah, Happy Pappy's Day to all you proud Papas out there!!! 🎊🎉🥳

Last edited:

ChooChooCharlie

Random call back to my broken dragon post from the past. Nic McGuire took the poor beaten beast to his glass studio. He respects Jason Christian's work, and didn't want me to toss it. Tamed the dragon by cutting off, grinding and smoothing broken former wing pieces, then installed it in my niece's room above their TV. Nic saved the piece from ending up in the trash -- recycle, reuse, reduce the wings

Dragon-with-clipped-wings-in-niece-s-room.jpg

Nieces are currently in Iceland, so the guardian dragon will dutifully await his masters' return

Icelandic-falls-with-nieces.jpg

Top Bottom