Random thoughts

florduh

Edit: I regret responding to nonsense. Take a look at these two big fuckin gators instead.

GOoDYPHWwAAzc4I

Absolute units.

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Sorry libtards, the man's endorsed by Jesus Christ himself :cool:

GPl_ucnWAAAcnJO

Speaking for the Godless Communists, I've gotta say...cartoonish levels of blasphemy do not upset me in the slightest :shrug: Quite the opposite!
Ohh my god, you're right. What's wrong with me? I must vote for this man. Chosen by God herself. I am so sorry I ever spoke against him...

Thank you for putting me back on the right path. :puke:

florduh

This moron is correct. Every single FC poster who owns a gun could be stitched up by a prosecutor same as my boy Hunter.

"Oh, you belong to a forum that discusses how to spend thousands of dollars on drug consumption devices? Sounds like an addict to me!"

right-to.gif

Real American Patriots need to stand up to the Woke Deep State and Free Hunter! Since when is being cool and having a good time a crime :doh:

#freehunterbiden
#hunterbidenforpresident

LotV

A child was intentionally murdered; he died in agony calling out to his mother. Hard to even imagine how much of a sick POS you'd have to be to do this...

florduh

A child was intentionally murdered; he died in agony calling out to his mother. Hard to even imagine how much of a sick POS you'd have to be to do this...

Hopefully things aren't as fucked in Washington, because in The Free State of Florida this rent-a-pig would absolutely get off Scot free.

It used to be, only pigs were allowed to murder anyone they want, so long as they say "Your honor, I was scared. I'm a scared little pussy :shrug:" afterwards.

But in recent years, the new rule is, anyone is allowed to murder anyone they want and get away with it. Just say the magic words afterwards.

Cool country!

Happy World Cup GIF by FIFA

Octavia

No thoughts, head empty
Hopefully things aren't as fucked in Washington…
At least the version I read, this guy will probably get booked since he seems to have a history of trying to shoot people. If they were cops and recorded on camera running down a pedestrian then laughing about how she was a low value female anyway, they’d get away with a slap on the wrist (not sure if that case has been closed already).

florduh

At least the version I read, this guy will probably get booked since he seems to have a history of trying to shoot people.

That's good. And it's in WA. But in the Hillbilly States it might not be enough. They pardoned a guy in Texas who sent texts saying "I really want to kill a BLM protestor today" and then proceeded to do exactly that, minutes later.

Octavia

No thoughts, head empty
That's good. And it's in WA. But in the Hillbilly States it might not be enough. They pardoned a guy in Texas who sent texts saying "I really want to kill a BLM protestor today" and then proceeded to do exactly that, minutes later.
Agreed, I am grateful our current and probable future governors aren’t in the thrall of the fox news talking heads, but there’s a non zero number of folks in this state who are probably cheering this dude on. Reread the article and realised this happened in Kent area, so there’s a decent chance he might actually be acquitted, I really hope I’m wrong.

Octavia,
  • Sad
Reactions: florduh

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.

florduh

Another Adam Curtis Hypernormalisation moment.

Does this dumbass think Neil Young was writing a song about how the American Empire is a wonderful thing or a force for freedumb? Listin to the fuckin lyrics, brother.

The only thing more absurd than this would be video of Henry Kissinger singing "Born in the USA" at a karaoke bar.

Top Bottom