Products that make you go...........hmmmmm...

ClearBlueLou

unbearably light in the being....
... $500 for two ounces 😳 that sounds expensive... i can get half pounds for $450 of what would be considered 3 star??
Deep-red, illegal state...$300/z for a no-name step-up from mids...but I did have a guy once, I could get a z for $250...that was 2-3 years ago, and I was working then...mostly, I find mediocre eighths for $50 when I find anything.

The point being, blowing weed money on a wasteful-looking high-design bong seems extra-crazy to me...like buying high-end cookware when you have no food

Not everyone is in my situation.

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Deep-red, illegal state...$300/z for a no-name step-up from mids...but I did have a guy once, I could get a z for $250...that was 2-3 years ago, and I was working then...mostly, I find mediocre eighths for $50 when I find anything.

The point being, blowing weed money on a wasteful-looking high-design bong seems extra-crazy to me...like buying high-end cookware when you have no food

Not everyone is in my situation.

This is why I never get round to buying a new wallet :)

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
The Dab Tabs advertisement says that it creates smoke, not vapor. That's a big no-no for me. I don't want smoke involved in my dabbing experience. Smoke means I really fucked up and did something stupid.

justcametomind

IT'S TIME!
How can they certify standard dosage if the process involves smoke?
Anyway this is probably the case, the pen for dabtabs wouldn’t have costed 9,99 if it was a vaporizer

justcametomind,

Ramahs

I'm just gonna leave this here........

Ramahs

Last edited:

Tranquility

Alexa was taught to recognize my voice and she/it will say things like "Have a nice night Ben" when I ask for things like the time or the weather. It pisses off the wife because Alexa doesn't recognize her voice and because I have a habit of saying "Thank you sweetheart" when Alexa says my name like that. I also like telling Alexa to play the "Wake up song" as I'm leaving the bedroom when I wake up first.

For some reason my wife doesn't always appreciate my sense of humor. But Alexa does ;)
The first thing I did was change Alexa to "computer" to try and avoid some of the anthropomorphizing effect. I got one for my dad so he can call with a shout and you should hear how polite he is to it. I think he's sweet on Alexa.

----------------
Edit:

Last edited:

macbill

Gregarious Misanthrope
Staff member
Mod Note: To post in this Thread, you need some weird or wonderful "product".

macbill,
Reactions: Ramahs

macbill

Gregarious Misanthrope
Staff member
Top Bottom