Products that make you go...........hmmmmm...

Benson X

WhiteWebHeroCargoSocks-5dd5e805d834f__880.jpg

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
Weed vending machine debuts in Colorado with more on the way
Matt Frost is founder and CEO of Anna, what he calls a “tricked out vending machine” designed to take and fill orders for marijuana products. The first ones landed at Strawberry Fields dispensary in central Pueblo, where customers can now purchase flower, edibles and vape oils without having to interact with a budtender.

=============================================================================================
Blasphemous!
EfpMZ2TWAAsjEXn

Last edited:

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
Mothers with Young Children Beware!
Amazon Halo will charge a subscription fee to monitor the tone of your voice

Using machine-learning-driven speech processing, the device intermittently records your voice and analyzes its tempo, rhythm, pitch, and intensity to make judgments about "the positivity and energy of your voice" where "positivity is measured by how happy or sad you sound, and energy is how excited or tired you sound."

The app gives you daily summaries of how you sounded throughout the day.

Last edited:

ClearBlueLou

unbearably light in the being....
I like a good reality-check as much as anyone, but I have no - *NO* - confidence in “Alexa” to monitor reality: as I keep saying, algorithms aren’t intelligent, and they don’t even fake intelligence very well.

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Alexa was taught to recognize my voice and she/it will say things like "Have a nice night Ben" when I ask for things like the time or the weather. It pisses off the wife because Alexa doesn't recognize her voice and because I have a habit of saying "Thank you sweetheart" when Alexa says my name like that. I also like telling Alexa to play the "Wake up song" as I'm leaving the bedroom when I wake up first.

For some reason my wife doesn't always appreciate my sense of humor. But Alexa does ;)

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Many heavy hitters swear by their Studen... Seth Rogan, B Real, etc. They honestly LOVE it.

Marketing aside, you really ought to try it again. This is much more sophisticated than your old gravity bong in a bucket.

Top Bottom