PlanetVape.ca - Canada's Destination for the Best Vapes on the Planet

Jeremy Driscoll

I think you may be mistaking the 'total' price for the 'subtotal' price. The way that PV displays it is a bit different. They don't show you the 'total' price, just the 'subtotal' (ie. total - discount), then shipping costs, then the amount of discount that has (already) been applied. Does that make sense?

When you apply the code, the discount is applied to the items in the cart. Then the items are added to make a subtotal. On the second line, shipping is added. On the third line, the discount you received is shown.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH. That explains it. Because when I paid. Before I could pay I tried FCLOVE15 and it said that the code would not work for the items. So then I tried FCLOVE10 and it was accepted. Ok so I got the discount after all probably. Cool now I know. Thank you for helping.

Jeremy Driscoll,

Lizard King

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH. That explains it. Because when I paid. Before I could pay I tried FCLOVE15 and it said that the code would not work for the items. So then I tried FCLOVE10 and it was accepted. Ok so I got the discount after all probably. Cool now I know. Thank you for helping.

No worries. It caught me out at first too. I guess the easiest way to make sure you got the discount would be to total up the full priced items on PV and compare them to your order. However, if FCLOVE10 was accepted, then I'm almost certain you got it.

I believe the FCLOVE15 code can only be used when purchasing a vaporizer. It gets you get 10% off the vape and 15% off any accessories ordered along with the vape. Whereas, FCLOVE10 is for orders containing accessories only, and gets you 10% off any accessory, except those that they are not permitted to discount. Maybe someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

Lizard King,

NinjaMindTriks

Ninja Vapor Enthusiast
I have nothing but good things to say about planetvape. Placed my order on Friday and received it Thursday morning here in the states. I had some questions about adapters and they included a free one with my order! Great communication the whole way. Highly recommended!

Thanks Planet Vape! received my order 4 days after placing it (europe), doesn't get any faster than that!

looking forward to play with all my new solo gadgets! (that sounds naughty :D )

will order from PV again for sure :)

SoulCaptivesAreFree,
Reactions: PlanetHaze

PlanetHaze

Don't Vaporize The Planet !, Vaporize Yourself
Retailer
Hi Everyone,
We will try to answer as many questions which were not already answered by others, if we missed any, please ask again. Thanks to all who took the time to leave positive feedback for us, it is greatly appreciated.

No I get why people would buy it from PV, I just think its kind of silly of them to release an almost identical version of a product thats already been out for a while and established within the community. Especially when it seems theyve been working so hard on the FC bubbler everyones been waiting for and this just came out of no where it seems.
Well we first announced the f-Bomb at least 9 months before the PWT and both are copies of some sort of VapeXhales Hydratube which is a patented design. We received permission from VapeXhale in July 2012 to use their patented system on our f-Bomb. For a great review of the f-Bomb see:
http://vaporeview.blogspot.de/2013/08/tips-tricks-arizer-solo-custom-stems.html

....Or someone who owns the f-bomb post a pic of the f on top of the solo in the meantime? :brow:
The f-Bomb product page already has a picture of the f-Bomb on and beside the Solo
https://www.planetvape.ca/f-bomb-jet-diffused-micro-bubbler-tube.html
The next production run will introduce smaller f-Bomb logos as requested.

Hey Planetvape! Where's all the sublimator accessories yo ? :brow:
We have the SubBuddy reclaimers ready to go in both 14mm and 18mm 90 degree as well as Sublimator Hats, t-shirts etc. The SubBuddy when we got them last weekend we felt the jar was too small where the inside bottom was almost touching the bottom of the drip tip when the jar was installed on the SubBuddy. We moved quickly and made new jars immediately and they are now perfect, just need to get some nice photos of the final products as well as create a Web product page for them.

Somehow PV came through and my megashot arrived after two months. These guys never let me down they were even going to ship another for free since my last one seemed lost, but out of nowhere the post man dropped it off.
USPS works in odd ways sometimes, after we badger them enough, someone gives in and eventually locates it. Sorry again for the unusual long delivery time and thanks for working with us and for your patience.

Got PV's f-bomb yesterday and i have to say this thing is a bomb, for real. This is exactly what I was looking for and It's even better than I've expected it to be.
more and more impressed by this little thing... i start to enjoy it more than my 45cm perc bong! same for a friend who's visiting me for three days atm. AND he's a bong smoker (I'm not) surprised me a lot, when i've asked him earlier if he likes to vape through the bong or the f-bomb, again. he chose the f-bomb of course. wize choice, i felt absolutely the same :p
btw. now he's asleep :D
Thanks for the great review mrweed and for sharing your technique for getting out all the water.

Trying to get the F-Bomb and a PVHES in stock at the same time is proving quite difficult! I had one, then the other, and now neither.....
Hi Lizard King, very sorry about that, the demand for the f-Bomb exceeded our expectations although we will have some at a great discount in our Demo and Deals category on our website. Great deals on Demo units, blemished or other cosmetically imperfect products. They are sold as is, no returns.
https://www.planetvape.ca/demos-and-deals.html

Happy Labor Day,
PV

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Hi Everyone,

We have the SubBuddy reclaimers ready to go in both 14mm and 18mm 90 degree as well as Sublimator Hats, t-shirts etc. The SubBuddy when we got them last weekend we felt the jar was too small where the inside bottom was almost touching the bottom of the drip tip when the jar was installed on the SubBuddy. We moved quickly and made new jars immediately and they are now perfect, just need to get some nice photos of the final products as well as create a Web product page for them.

PV
REFRESH, REFRESH, REFRESH!

Lizard King

Hi Lizard King, very sorry about that, the demand for the f-Bomb exceeded our expectations although we will have some at a great discount in our Demo and Deals category on our website. Great deals on Demo units, blemished or other cosmetically imperfect products. They are sold as is, no returns.

Happy Labor Day,
PV

Thanks for the reply PV. Now, if I can just get two PVHES straight stems.....any idea when they will be back in stock?

Lizard King,
Reactions: Maine420

PlanetHaze

Retailer
SubBuddy Reclaimer
Also posted in the Sublimator thread: First models are only for 90 degree water tools and are available with either 18mm or 14mm joints. The catch jars on all are 18mm. We wanted to include a keck clip with each one, but the only ones we have are too expensive, Schott brand, to include for free. Any suggestions on high quality, low cost keck clips?

Pricing is still TBD, but anticipating 74.95, there is a lot of labor in each one plus 6 joints including a specialized drip tip in each one.

Will post the product page up soon for them and will also have extra jars available.
PV

9wI3jlo.png

Thanks for the reply PV. Now, if I can just get two PVHES straight stems.....any idea when they will be back in stock?
Yes, we will have more by Friday, waiting on o-rings to arrive that get included for free.

Lizard King

Happy Labor Day,
PV

I don't mind blemishes or imperfections, but would any of the demo units have resdiue on them?

Lizard King,

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
SubBuddy Reclaimer
Also posted in the Sublimator thread: First models are only for 90 degree water tools and are available with either 18mm or 14mm joints. The catch jars on all are 18mm. We wanted to include a keck clip with each one, but the only ones we have are too expensive, Schott brand, to include for free. Any suggestions on high quality, low cost keck clips?

Pricing is still TBD, but anticipating 74.95, there is a lot of labor in each one plus 6 joints including a specialized drip tip in each one.

Will post the product page up soon for them and will also have extra jars available.
PV

Awesome !! hurry up, take my money !! for some reason it feels like I've waited forever !!

Can you provide the dimensions for this ?
And how much longer on your PV whip tube so I can do this Sub right ?

TIA

smokum,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
awesome link on glasswarfare, got me some SS clips ordered... those are a great price, maybe that would work for PV as well.

jambandphan03,

way2

I've ordered from glass warfare before... FC member charliedontsurf recommended them in the solo thread a while back. I think I paid 7 bucks for 30 18mm plastic clips in my choice of colors. Got them less than a week after ordering too!

PlanetHaze

Retailer
I don't mind blemishes or imperfections, but would any of the demo units have resdiue on them?
No residues, demos have only been demoed with plain water, no vapor through them. Most are barely noticeable imperfections like an uneven logo, internal scratches / imperfections, surface spider veins on internal bell etc.

Awesome !! hurry up, take my money !! for some reason it feels like I've waited forever !!

Can you provide the dimensions for this ?
And how much longer on your PV whip tube so I can do this Sub right ?

TIA
Yes we can measure it, will edit this post with measurements. The SubBuddy isn't recommended for use with the limited edition tube, only water tools with a conical glass ground joint. The PV whip tube (Sublimator X) 3rd prototype is nearing completion.

Here's a few links for you. Just note that I do not have any experience with either of these sites.

http://www.mountainglass.com/s.nl?sc=2&category=18209&fromsla=T&whence=

http://www.glasswarfare.com/keck-clips/
Nice find on the glasswarfare, thanks.

I've ordered from glass warfare before... FC member charliedontsurf recommended them in the solo thread a while back. I think I paid 7 bucks for 30 18mm plastic clips in my choice of colors. Got them less than a week after ordering too!
How is the quality on their keck clips, do they hold their shape after repeated usage, scratch glass etc. ?
Thanks,
PV

PlanetHaze,

way2

Yes, quality is good (for plastic) I ordered 30 and I'm still using the first one I took out of the box!!

Scarylarry1

Confused
Yes we can measure it, will edit this post with measurements. The SubBuddy isn't recommended for use with the limited edition tube, only water tools with a conical glass ground joint. The PV whip tube (Sublimator X) 3rd prototype is nearing completion.
How thick is the sub x glass ?

Scarylarry1,

TheHerbPuffer

Does PlanetVape ship vaporizers to Pennsylvania? If so, i am wondering if it within the law. I understand Pennsylvania has laws regarding shipping out of state and am unaware whether or not that is the case with vaporizers.

TheHerbPuffer,

TheHerbPuffer

I tried checking out with the HA for $179.99 subtotal. I inserted FCLOVE15 and didn't work, then inserted FCLOVE10 and that worked. I proceeded to check out and the total amount was $195.92 because of a $16 shipping fee. I thought I was supposed to get a discount with a code and free shipping over $130. What am I doing wrong?

TheHerbPuffer,

TheHerbPuffer

disregard my last post. it was on expedited parcel so i switched to free shipping. It has the code included with the total amount but the price hasn't changed.. oh well, ill still purchase it. and the price is in Canadian Dollars, correct? so it's a little cheaper for me in the states?

I went through with my order and it said "transaction cannot be processed." I will try contacting both my bank and PV to see what's going on.

Last edited by a moderator:
TheHerbPuffer,

NinjaMindTriks

Ninja Vapor Enthusiast
I went through with my order and it said "transaction cannot be processed." I will try contacting both my bank and PV to see what's going on.
If you are not in canada you will probably get a call from your bank in the morning to confirm the purchase. That is what happened to me when I ordered my Sub and a few extras.

NinjaMindTriks,
Top Bottom