PIRO by lamart

GoldenBud

I think it doesn't matter, contact funky, if you got the wood you can get the glass (i think)

GoldenBud,
Reactions: Whisper

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Expensive hobby 😔

Yeah might as well hit him up, maybe you can just get the glass without the wood, and rig something up or be careful lol I'm sorry that sucks but I guess it's your own fault! Who throws out nice wood?? :whip:

Edit: I just got this new torch and it is perfect for the piro! Lot of knock-offs out there though so be careful...

PXL-20210523-015831671.jpg

Last edited:

Tweakz

Got my PIRO on friday.
Here is the photo of proof.
Love it so far for everything. It looks great and is very easy to use for a bhutane vape. I'm definitely in for more Lamart products.
(not giving up on a P80:rofl:)

View attachment 8857
Nice pic

I got my Piro almost a month ago and have very similar emotions, I fell in love with it , it became my daily driver and replaced Tinymight.

It's simple, efficient, beautiful and slap my ass every time . I also don't give up hoping to buy another great Lamart’s product a p80 or tetraX in the next drop

And now my Piro will take me higher to the big clouds ☁️

~vapeslut.xo~

1623722533078.png

The PIRO has quickly become my 2nd favorite vape, but my currently-most-used!
Partially due to problems with the elev8r and the novelty of getting a new vape :)
But honestly it is so tiny, but such a powerhouse!

Mighty > Dynavap > Sticky Brick > Heat Island > ELEV8R > PIRO

Tweakz

View attachment 9190

The PIRO has quickly become my 2nd favorite vape, but my currently-most-used!
Partially due to problems with the elev8r and the novelty of getting a new vape :)
But honestly it is so tiny, but such a powerhouse!

Mighty > Dynavap > Sticky Brick > Heat Island > ELEV8R > PIRO
nice picture! I congratulate you on purchasing Piro. I also fell in love with mine.

Tweakz

How damn good Piro is. Fantastically simple, very beautiful and incredibly effective.
Bro @GoldenBud , you'll be glad to try this device and add to your collection . When his come to you?

GoldenBud

How damn good Piro is. Fantastically simple, very beautiful and incredibly effective.
Bro @GoldenBud , you'll be glad to try this device and add to your collection . When his come to you?
Soon it'll arrive I will share my notes... need to purchase some real premium butane as I only have the cheap one now..... I won't use the cheap butane with it...

Shit Snacks

Soon it'll arrive I will share my notes... need to purchase some real premium butane as I only have the cheap one now..... I won't use the cheap butane with it...

Yeah I made the mistake of trying mine with cheap butane I think, it was in the torch already shipped, should not have trusted it though it was one time I swear! When I got my better torch, it also came unfilled properly as they showed, so yeah I filled it up with some vector butane of my own... Was actually thinking I would use my Piro again soon now, as I was doing a bowl in my TP80, dry through this new tall spiked glass tube I got from China, think it will be really good with the Piro, so I'll report back with photos!

Tweakz

Is it true , that water filtration compensates for butane poor quality?

Edit:Sorry for idiot answer :uhoh:

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

PXL-20210630-051407057.jpg

Works pretty well! Even if my technique isn't great, and maybe visibility is trickier with a straight tube like this... I like this photo of these three vertical tools together though

Edit: had a great hit everything lined up, then upon taking another, quickly combusted glowing cherry easily visible, yuck yuck... I don't think these kind of vapes really are for me ultimately lol too out of practice!

Last edited:

Clapped_r6

Ya I've tried mine a few times, it extracts really quite quick. I've never tried my Runt without the restrictor disc, guessing this is what it'd be like without it.
Definitely felt like it was Very Close to combusting.
More practice needed!

Shit Snacks

Ya I've tried mine a few times, it extracts really quite quick. I've never tried my Runt without the restrictor disc, guessing this is what it'd be like without it.
Definitely felt like it was Very Close to combusting.
More practice needed!

This is even more different than that, the runt (like the og bricks and daisy) has a fresh air intake and a carb hole, so it is not just restricted disc... Piro I think is unique and more simple, but perhaps the technique is different as a result, more similar to the MistVape Essence, though so different from that as well! Purely inhale driven basically

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Tweakz

GoldenBud

Last edited:

Clapped_r6

Have been neglecting the Piro, so I messed around a bit today. This. Thing. Rips!
I will say though, it makes salad in my piece too easily. Yes, stirring off the rig. I now require a dropdown. Thanks, Piro😍

Top Bottom