PIRO by lamart

MikeRotchHertz

Oh yeah I would never recommend anything but a single torch for pure convection on demand direct torch heating... My Piro has shipped by the way, no tracking though so we'll see when it shows up in California!
What wood did you go with?
Still trying to hone my heating method. I try to hold or wiggle the torch so air HAS to pass through the flame when I draw.

Use a single flame torch and kind of aim your flame toward the back of the elbow joint from the wood body, sort of diagonal from it. You can even be a little more aggressive than a brick with the flame but not 3 🔥 aggressive.

To be fair, I've only had mine for a few weeks but it's pretty easy to pick up on. I use the long bent stem and angle it up toward me and its a breeze to aim the flame

Edit: added a pic for reference but I'll try to get a more direct picture later.

Last edited:

highasakite

Oh yeah I would never recommend anything but a single torch for pure convection on demand direct torch heating... My Piro has shipped by the way, no tracking though so we'll see when it shows up in California!
My mahogany one shipped a couple days ago as well, no tracking. For those in the US - about how long did it take to get there once it shipped?

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
My mahogany one shipped a couple days ago as well, no tracking. For those in the US - about how long did it take to get there once it shipped?

In the past it's taken anywhere from 8 days to over 30 and who knows now especially...

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
A few days in Switzerland. Then a few days until NYS and customs. then 1 1/2 weeks in Jamacia NY post customs. Covid and Black friday may have been larger factors at that time. YMMV.

Ripstar

My Old Burma teak is still sitting at customs(so it says, probably processed and moved because it's been 3 days). Hopefully it reaches the US this weekend.

Shit Snacks

And almost exactly one month later it is here! Not too bad, considering situation...

PXL-20210114-214911115.jpg

Everything was wrapped up and packaged very well, arrived perfectly intact, also was given ten pack of straw coils instead of the single coil I ordered, thanks @funkyjunky!!

The above photo cannot show off the gorgeous color of the teal lake green glass, I'll have to try again... So many possibilities here, not sure what I'll try first, probably something with the Piro though :tup:

Oden

And almost exactly one month later it is here! Not too bad, considering situation...

Everything was wrapped up and packaged very well, arrived perfectly intact, also was given ten pack of straw coils instead of the single coil I ordered, thanks @funkyjunky!!

The above photo cannot show off the gorgeous color of the teal lake green glass, I'll have to try again... So many possibilities here, not sure what I'll try first, probably something with the Piro though :tup:
Your first impressions and feelings on the piro?

Is it a good butane vaporizer?

Oden,

Weedaholic

Finally came for you @Shit Snacks .........Nice piro too you will enjoy it man.

Shit Snacks

Your first impressions and feelings on the piro?

Is it a good butane vaporizer?

So far very good! It is so simple but so effective, I'm someone who has a little trouble with the aiming on other similar vapes, and it is sooo much easier to just point straight up with this and it has a nice wide intake too... I only tried it with the green jayhook so far one bowl of snickerdoodle, a little dry, needs to be broken in a bit and I need to get used to hitting like this again. Probably should go through water too

I really love this merbau wood, and how versatile the design is, I have so many 18 mm male stems too. I think this size bowl and shape is very efficient and effective for this style of vaping, kind of similar to mistvape essence which uses 14 mm stems. Like I said though this is just much easier for me to use than anything else I have that works the same way I think, though it is still early ofcourse...

Xl8r does pretty well with the piro too. I just choose anything bent to help see my flame better. I noticed the slits on the backside too. Vapor path of least resistance.

Here you go, now in the proper thread ;)

Yeah I don't plan on trying my Piro with any straight stems at all honestly, I hardly ever use them anyway, I love anything with a bend in it... But I do have the Phineas vigreux cooling stem that is better than xl8r as well. Definitely not planning to try the nub here either! I have a lot of other jayhooks with various different curves to try though, also thinking about, using the new WPA, to load a big hole nug, and eventually crumble up into a basket screen as the session goes...

Tweakz

Sorry for double post , i can’t edit previous

I bought a Piro a few days ago, i already can’t wait . I've been in the community for a relatively long time, and I wish I had bought this little very simple but extremely effective and beautiful heavy hitter with a rich taste

This videos nuts:

GoldenBud

My new Piro came a couple of days ago, and I've already mastered this beautiful piece of art. Great work. It hits very hard and the taste is wonderful.

1-CA91-BB8-FE85-4-B36-A3-EA-2-AC2515-F7-AC0.jpg
please make a video bro!!
looks like a champ....acrylic one

GoldenBud,
Reactions: Tweakz

BlazeDis

Ralph is no fool with his 180 bend heat pathway

Allows ergo handling with torch, but, even better, Dean turbulence generation after 180 bend!

spreading mixed heated air molecules throughout our herb, forestalling tunnel flows. Nice leveraging something natural for our advantage

(don't own one, but admire flow design)
Get one man they’re ace

Taz German

Prall durch's All!
:)Just got a mail from Lamart that it is on the way! Hope the waiting game isn't that long.
Does anyone know if it is possible to buy replacement glass for a Piro? Couldn't find any on the site. (just in case because glass is glass.)

Top Bottom