PIRO by lamart

GoldenBud

Well I guess that answers my question. That mouthpiece is super long. Is that electrical tape on the tube that you heat?
it's not me, it's improvaper , his lungs are full of reclaim so just a smidge of electrical tape vapor won't cause it troubles.. (old vaper)

GoldenBud,

funkyjunky

www.lamart.ch
Manufacturer
waiting on new piro glass, should be in soon. ill reactivate the custom piro item once that happens.

the intake doesnt get as hot as one would think. but I wouldn't exactly recommend to put shrink tube on it altho it should be fine since its outside of the airpath

Kins

I was gonna save money for a tetra. However I've been looking at the Dynavap and Piro lately. I kinda want both of them. Then I saw this. Now maybe I'm thinking get three dynavaps?. Seems like it would be fun once or twice and then once the novelty wears I'd just have extra dynvaps and a "toy" I didn't need. Wasn't that big into vaping when I first started. Thought I'd get maybe a desktop and portable. Now it seems like I have some kind addiction to these vapes. With these two I think they are reasonably prices so that helps.

I want to see more guys post some love for the Piro though. Would be nice to see the piro in action.

Kins,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I was gonna save money for a tetra. However I've been looking at the Dynavap and Piro lately. I kinda want both of them. Then I saw this. Now maybe I'm thinking get three dynavaps?. Seems like it would be fun once or twice and then once the novelty wears I'd just have extra dynvaps and a "toy" I didn't need. Wasn't that big into vaping when I first started. Thought I'd get maybe a desktop and portable. Now it seems like I have some kind addiction to these vapes. With these two I think they are reasonably prices so that helps.

I want to see more guys post some love for the Piro though. Would be nice to see the piro in action.

Haha that three-way vapcap GonG looks ridiculous, though this isn't the place to discuss that of course!

I will tell you that the Piro is going to hit completely different, pure convection on demand from direct torch heating is really something special...

I never tried the Piro, though acquiring one is on my list, but I have MistVape Essence, Dreamwood DLX-M/Pro, StickyBrick Jr, HydroBrick, Daisy, Lily, and they all essentially work the same, similar efficiency and vapor signatures, in different form factors basically.

GoldenBud

I would like to see troy's review again too, tho, his video got deleted from youtube, they became anti cannabis or so
@Kins seriously now, hehe, think of the PIRO like an improved idea of the Daisy/Sticky/OHBV Woods intake, the radius of the intake in the PIRO is bigger or may call it wider - hense the chance to combust is lower... and it can smash the whole bowl in 1-3 hits like they can...

Last edited:

shopdognyc

Got excited to see this available but my credit card isn't working. Called my credit card company but they didn't see the charge at all.

I know for the last Tetra P80 drop some people mentioned having credit card issues. Anyone figure out what was going on?

shopdognyc,

funkyjunky

www.lamart.ch
Manufacturer
bfcm2020-jpg.3939

Kins

Could I use my big shot torch with the Piro or would that be overkill?
That code won't work, " Warning: Coupon is either invalid, expired or reached its usage limit!"

Kins,

GoldenBud

Could I use my big shot torch with the Piro or would that be overkill?
That code won't work, " Warning: Coupon is either invalid, expired or reached its usage limit!"
overkill imo. honest torch 1/2 inch will be perfect imo, even abit less
the coupon will be valid from 27.11 00:00 Swiss time i think

Shit Snacks

All right which one of you snatched up that pre-built merbau I had my eye on :goon:

Forgot about the time difference and did not realize the sale had already started!

I had to do a custom order, and hopefully @funkyjunky will be able to make mine just as pretty and colorful as that one, if not maybe more...?? Got 3 stems too

Shit Snacks

I might pick up one of these along with some stems/j hook. Might as well!

Yeah it makes more sense to do that if you want stems, then you get a larger discount that can offset your shipping costs! All of the items are already so reasonably priced

GoldenBud

I wonder.. How much investment should it take, him, to create unbreakable PIRO? like an intake made from SS303 or SS316? no glass anymore? :science:
the people need atleast one unbreakable lamart's vape
although the price of the piro is not too much so..

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

I wonder.. How much investment should it take, him, to create unbreakable PIRO? like an intake made from SS303 or SS316? no glass anymore? :science:
the people need atleast one unbreakable lamart's vape
although the price of the piro is not too much so..

I'm not sure how well steel would work as an intake, there is a reason no one is using it, aside from the expense in producing it, I am pretty sure it would absorb a lot more of the heat than the glass does... Less efficient

Ripstar

Yeah it makes more sense to do that if you want stems, then you get a larger discount that can offset your shipping costs! All of the items are already so reasonably priced
Going to add a bendy too in the hopes of sanding for the M3. I added a J hook, burl stem with glass insert. Shit, I will probably add more stems after I finish this bowl loaded in the fw7...

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
Still trying to hone my heating method. I try to hold or wiggle the torch so air HAS to pass through the flame when I draw.
The Piro seems designed for a single torch with a thin long flame. 🔥
My triple torches causes near instant extraction but puts me in the danger zone. I've been combusting and trying to find the best flame to vapor ratio without pushing my luck and not wasting butane.
The triple triangle torch seems to cover the area over the input hole for me to heat up the incoming air.
Most of my lighters are Vertigo, Which can be finnicky when the elements get hot.

Shit Snacks

Still trying to hone my heating method. I try to hold or wiggle the torch so air HAS to pass through the flame when I draw.
The Piro seems designed for a single torch with a thin long flame. 🔥
My triple torches causes near instant extraction but puts me in the danger zone. I've been combusting and trying to find the best flame to vapor ratio without pushing my luck and not wasting butane.
The triple triangle torch seems to cover the area over the input hole for me to heat up the incoming air.
Most of my lighters are Vertigo, Which can be finnicky when the elements get hot.

Oh yeah I would never recommend anything but a single torch for pure convection on demand direct torch heating... My Piro has shipped by the way, no tracking though so we'll see when it shows up in California!

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Tweakz

joner

Man I love using my triple torch. I find for my microdoses (with most my vapes) that a little extra heat helps to extract thoroughly in 2-3 short pulls. Good for cold northern air as well!

Top Bottom