• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Phoenix the new healthiest Dry herb vaporizer

vapeguy69

Hello guys I just want to let you know there's another great product on the horizon called Phoenix it's the toughest, classiest dry herb vaporizer on the market right now you should check it out by yourself the Rose Gold edition is pretty sweet even if there's black and silver versions too. Learn more a about the product at www.dryherbphoenix.com and share your thoughts.

phoenix-vaporizer

Last edited:

VAPEHUNTER

I'm curious what makes the phoenix the "healthiest dry herb vaporizer" or the "classiest dry herb vaporizer on the market right now".
To be honest it kinda looks like a "rebrand" of an existing vape.

Also two of the statements in the product description bother me.
"The Phoenix is the number one product for medical use..."
And
"fill the chamber with dry herb or wax and it will last for up to a week without needing to be refilled and recharged..."

Last edited:

vapeguy69

I'm curious what makes the phoenix the "healthiest dry herb vaporizer" or the "classiest dry herb vaporizer on the market right now".
To be honest it kinda looks like a "rebrand" of an existing vape.

Also two of the statements in the product description bother me.
"The Phoenix is the number one product for medical use..."
And
"fill the chamber with dry herb or wax and it will last for up to a week without needing to be refilled and recharged..."
Let me explain why I said those things, it's the healthiest because like the liquid vaporizers and other dry herb vaporizers have a lot of aluminum in the chamber or stainless steel which isn't that good for your health than the ceramic oven which doesn't release any particles while you inhale it.

The one week statement is of course when you just take like 2,3 puffs a day on a lower heat setting

And the classiest statement is my personal view because I tried a lot of other brands and they look kinda cheap with plastic unibody and rubber mouthpiece. and I like the 10 year warranty on it

vapeguy69,

virtualpurple

Let me explain why I said those things, it's the healthiest because like the liquid vaporizers and other dry herb vaporizers have a lot of aluminum in the chamber or stainless steel which isn't that good for your health than the ceramic oven which doesn't release any particles while you inhale it.

The one week statement is of course when you just take like 2,3 puffs a day on a lower heat setting

And the classiest statement is my personal view because I tried a lot of other brands and they look kinda cheap with plastic unibody and rubber mouthpiece. and I like the 10 year warranty on it

Specifically which other vaporizers have you been looking at? There are many vaporizers available with ceramic ovens and glass airpaths.

Also, what documentation do you have that demonstrates that stainless steel releases any harmful byproducts during vaporization?

yogoshio

Annoying Libertarian
Sweet. I love me some overpriced rebrands! Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice...

Before I found FC my first vape was a rebranded Aristech. Never again...

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I'll go "out on a limb" here and guess that they were just other el-cheapo fasttech/dhgate/alibaba China vapes...

Yeah which is funny, bc mosy of those are in fact ceramic. It is essentially the session conduction standard now. Lot of ridiculousness in here, oh well its been a while since someone came here doing this... $250! Wow just wow

kimura

Threads like this warm my heart

Sorry nothing to add, just here for the LoLs

Edit: you had me at "classiest vape." I'm picturing a gold plated diamond encrusted POS China rebrand, and you know what? You almost delivered. Call it the Trump Vape and keep emphasizing the part about it being classy. Paint it gold and charge $500

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi I got one Black Widow vape for testing some months ago....factory price was 30$ per unit, I never posted my reviews cause some issues(very hot mp and very heavy unit) even if it's a rather decent vape.

The manufacturer promised me a new version unit but I never received anything...alll in all it's not a +200$ vape but is okay under 100$. Battery life is rather short too....

Top Bottom